Russia has lost 11,000 Troops, 285 Tanks and nearly 100 Aircraft

I don't even believe 10% of what I see. Look at all the stupid edited photos the losers here try to pass off as genuine.

Many paranoid schizos would agree with you.

That's fake news....you can't possibly believe that someone who is as savvy and genius as Putin would ever have those sort of losses.....

Beware of propaganda being put out by the West.....Eastern Ukraine is already under Putin's control ...the war is over and Zelensky is a coward for letting his people suffer like this...

But I will let a former Trump military official sum this up better...

"In an interview with Fox Business' Stuart Varney, retired Col. Douglas Macgregor — who then-President Donald Trump appointed as a senior advisor to the secretary of defense — said there was nothing "heroic" about Zelensky, who has led his country's resistance against invading Russian forces."

So mission accomplished then? :auiqs.jpg:

Russia has a vast army but these kinds of losses in just 10 days of fighting are unsustainable, even for them. I heard one general say Russia will have Ukraine in 90 days, but what will be left of their army by then? Even worse will be trying to hold the country after that, as Russia moves on to attack Moldova and possibly Khaghastan.
Hope you're right...but I doubt it.

Whenever I see round figures...I don't trust them.

Second Russian General Killed In Action Near Kharkiv, Second General Killed In Two Weeks.

Mother Fucking Russians Assholes Deserve To Fucking Die.

Women Are Being Raped, Children Are Being Killed and Fuck Shit Stain Cons Support Mother Fucking Putin.

Second general, along with 2 more high level commanders.

It means supporting Putin over the U.S. government, and if this forum is any indication, over half of conservatives support Putin. It's really pretty obvious.

Tucker can't believe we're supporting Ukraine over Russia. A great deal of republicans would agree. He actually needed the person he was interviewing to tell him why democracy is important. I'm not sure that last part will get through to most republicans.

The Polish government stunned Washington on Tuesday by announcing it was ready to transfer its 28 MiG-29 fighter planes to the U.S., with the understanding that they would be handed over to Ukrainian pilots fighting off the Russian invasion.

The move, which came with a request that the U.S. supply Poland with used jets with “corresponding capabilities,” came after a week of back-and-forth negotiations between Washington and Warsaw over transferring the jets to Ukraine, which needs replacement jets to fight off the Russians.

After vociferous denials by Warsaw that it was even considering donating MiGs to Ukraine, the offer arrived completely unexpected.

The UN said a week ago that less than 300 civilians have been killed. I find it hard to believe that the Russian army has suffer as many tank kills as Ukrainian civilian deaths.

Mother Fucking American Assholes Deserve To Fucking Die
You seem a little tense. It's understandable, I guess. Your team is being humiliated by a bunch of "neo-Nazis", or so we hear.

Mother Fucking American Assholes Deserve To Fucking Die.

Women Are Being Raped, Children Are Being Killed in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Cuba, Grenada, Chile, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Argentina, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria and Fuck Shit Stain NATO Support Mother Fucking Washington.
Yes Ivan, we hear your Communist rage.

Russia has a vast army but these kinds of losses in just 10 days of fighting are unsustainable, even for them. I heard one general say Russia will have Ukraine in 90 days, but what will be left of their army by then? Even worse will be trying to hold the country after that, as Russia moves on to attack Moldova and possibly Khaghastan.
This was the "genius" that Rump thought would just saunter in and take Ukraine! LOL

Hope you're right...but I doubt it.

Whenever I see round figures...I don't trust them.

This is a lesson learned early in data analysis, people mistake precision for accuracy.

If someone says "it was 1.98% higher" people will believe it but if it is said "about 2% higher" people are skeptical.

This is a lesson learned early in data analysis, people mistake precision for accuracy.

If someone says "it was 1.98% higher" people will believe it but if it is said "about 2% higher" people are skeptical.

Its one of the prime reasons I didn't buy for a second the voter fraud cases. It was always a round number being alleged by these folks. If you added them up, I think the total number of supposed ballots that were phony, mis-placed, stolen, shredded, etc... was more than was counted.

In the case of Ukraine...I'll believe these numbers when I start seeing hundreds and thousands of Russian POWs. If you've killed 10,000, you're probably injured 3-4 times that... Injured soldiers are usually easier to catch than ones who aren't....

I think the point being missed by many of you is that even if the numbers are not totally accurate, the perception is that the Russian military is not as mighty and scary they were thought to be.

This is the worst thing that could happen to Putin and his ambitions

I think the point being missed by many of you is that even if the numbers are not totally accurate, the perception is that the Russian military is not as mighty and scary they were thought to be.

This is the worst thing that could happen to Putin and his ambitions
True.

I think it's because you're asking 20 y/o's to invade and kill women and children. IF someone had attacked Russia...it would be a different kettle of fish.

Believe 1/10th of what you read online or hear on the news ... and be skeptical about that part.
Pentagon intelligence estimates about 3500....not completely out of line with expectations for an invading force who always suffer the most initially. Look at D-Day..... Still pretty heavy though....and a handful of officers to boot....ouch.

Khaghastan???????????

Forum List

Back