Russia has made a SPECIAL LIST and Biden, his druggy son, and most of Biden upper administration is on it

Putin really isn't the type to do something without reason-----think "sanctions" might mean something else to Putin and his people spread across the world.
Wouldn't it be sad if they punted Hunter from an aircraft, like from 8,000 - 10,000 feet, with a handful of his finger paintings first shoved up his ass, wouldn't that be some sad shit! :banana:

Trump just released a statement on it.

Breaking News: Russia just sanctioned Joe Biden. While that is a terrible thing, in so many ways, perhaps it will now be explained why the Biden family received 3.5 million dollars from the very wealthy former Mayor of Moscow’s wife. During our Presidential Debate, “moderator” Chris Wallace, then of Fox, would not let me ask that question. He said it was inappropriate. Perhaps that’s why Biden has been so “slow on the draw” with Russia. This is a really bad conflict of interest that will, perhaps now, be fully and finally revealed!

Putin really isn't the type to do something without reason-----think "sanctions" might mean something else to Putin and his people spread across the world.
Firstly, why would you take notice of CNN? You have dismissed them before as being communist etc. Why wouldn't that be propaganda now?

Why would any of those mentioned want to go there now anyway? Do you really that is restricting Biden or anyone else?
Youre chortling around like a dog with two dicks as if your friend putin has shut Joe down. How long have you been a communist supporter? Trump must love sheep like you.

Others included in the sanctions,

Secretary of State Antony Blinken;
Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin;
Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley;
CIA Director William Joseph Burns;
White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki; National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan;
Deputy National Security Advisor Daleep Singh; Samantha Jane Power, administrator of the U.S. Agency for International Development;
Adewale Adeyemo, the first deputy minister of finance;
and Reta Jo Lewis, the president of the Export-Import Bank.

Joe Biden
Hunter Biden
Hillary Clinton

Putin says it was “inevitable consequence of the extremely Russophobic course taken by the current U.S. administration.”

Last edited:
Firstly, why would you take notice of CNN? You have dismissed them before as being communist etc. Why wouldn't that be propaganda now?

Why would any of those mentioned want to go there now anyway? Do you really that is restricting Biden or anyone else?
Youre chortling around like a dog with two dicks as if your friend putin has shut Joe down. How long have you been a communist supporter? Trump must love sheep like you.
I read all sort of news----this story is one that has been confirmed on other sites. YES, I read all sides this way I know what the libs are lying about.

Hun, you don't read between the lines very well do you. Let me summarize the story for you in another way. PUTIN has people ALL OVER THE WORLD not just Russia honey. He basically just put a target on the backs of crooked child smelling Joe, Crooked druggy rapist pervert Hunter, traitors Milley and Austin, fellow traveler Psaki which is ironic, and several others...

I never heard of Russians actually SANCTIONING anyone---I don't think they SANCTION in the sense that we do at all. It is going to be interesting to see what they mean by Sanction. If I were Biden or one of the others, I would hire some personal food tasters very quickly here.

Jen Psaki’s answer to the Russian sanctions:

“The second piece I would say is that it won’t surprise any of you that none of us are planning tourist trips to Russia,” she said. “None of us have bank accounts that we won’t be able to access. So we will forge ahead.”

I read all sort of news----this story is one that has been confirmed on other sites. YES, I read all sides this way I know what the libs are lying about.
How convenient. You never mentioned when cnn where telling the truth about Trump being a fraudulent liar. How odd.
Hun, you don't read between the lines very well do you.
thats my speciality in fact. Between the lines today is you trying to put shit on Biden but its bulging out.
Let me summarize the story for you in another way. PUTIN has people ALL OVER THE WORLD not just Russia honey.
Really? What a scoop. I'll bet the CIA never knew that. You are revolutionary in research. What an assets.
He basically just put a target on the backs of crooked child smelling Joe, Crooked druggy rapist pervert Hunter, traitors Milley and Austin, fellow traveler Psaki which is ironic, and several others...
Did he really. Well in fact your wrong but republicans always twist the facts. But if your comfortable with that conclusion, knock yourself out. In case you didn't know, a wealthy Russian abroad has just put 1 million US on putins head. Keep it down vlad.
I never heard of Russians actually SANCTIONING anyone---I don't think they SANCTION in the sense that we do at all.
The difference being, they didn't block American banks and investments because no one us on their side. That is what is hiding between the lines honey.
It is going to be interesting to see what they mean by Sanction.
Reading what it said will get you started.
If I were Biden or one of the others, I would hire some personal food tasters very quickly here.
Would you?
If I were you I wouldn't be so stupid to show you are a Russian sympathiser/ assett on here. I'll bet some one knows who you are.
Keep your head down boy. Youve made some massive claims.

Russian sanctions by themselves are like wet tissue paper. If Russia persuades, say, China to seize assets to pay the sanctions, those Chinese investments are going to hurt.

Forum List

Back