Russia investigation is because dems lost. Except investigations started in July 2016! Oops!

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
So if we know that the election happened after the investigation started then how would the FBI be investigating Trump for a reason that hadn't happened yet?

Waka waka! Another talking point down!

The investigation began in 2016 in a Democratic administration.

Let's stay with the facts.

Actually, the Barrypuppet had been illegally having what he believed where his "opponents" under surveillance for a long time before July, 2016. If Trump was a Russian puppet and selling them uranium in exchange for donations like a certain demcrat did when she was SoS? We would have known about it before the election ever happened. What we do know know is that Seth Rich was the one that was leaking information to Julian Assange that was shot twice in the back and actually survived until he got to the hospital. The D.C police were surprised that he didn't survive. Here is an interesting factoid, when a private investigator was hired to look into this murder and the D.C police called the DNC to let them know that the Rich family had hired a private investigator and THEN the DNC called the Rich family asking as to why they did that......isn't that weird??? Rod Wheeler is the P.I that worked for the D.C P.D and is being paid by a third party. The Rich family has been intimidated and now their "spokesperson" is a demcrat "crisis" PR guy by the name of Brad Bauman. Here is also an interesting post by someone that was there when Rich was brought in and treated like a "V.I.P".......
18581973_10158710315110301_6139152580764764779_n.jpg

The investigation began in 2016 in a Democratic administration.

Let's stay with the facts.

Both parties are filthy, disgusting sell-outs. Did Trump authorize the attack on Syria today? Sure seems that way to me and that proves that he has either been compromised, sold us out or the shadow government is calling the shots like always since the death of JFK.

So if we know that the election happened after the investigation started then how would the FBI be investigating Trump for a reason that hadn't happened yet?

What are you talking about?

We all knew this except you uneducated morons on the left , what now you are dumb as Lakota on here?

FBI investigations into Trump-Russia ties yield little
By Evan Perez, Tal Kopan and Jim Sciutto, CNN
Updated 10:36 AM EDT, Wed November 02, 2016
151217105510-02-putin-trump-split-super-169.jpg

We all knew this except you uneducated morons on the left , what now you are dumb as Lakota on here?

You think they started the investigation the day before this story?

You fucking idiot it was reported widly in this story and others it started in April 2016.. I knew about it before the election.

God you liberals are so fucking dumb with out talking points

Read the link

FBI investigations into Trump-Russia ties yield little - CNNPolitics.com

You fucking idiot it was reported widly in this story and others it started in April 2016.. I knew about it before the election.
Read the link

Cool, I'll just say you're right so you can win the calendar war type waging. Congrats.

If that's the only problem you have with my post in doing pretty good.

Read the link

Cool, I'll just say you're right so you can win the calendar war type waging. Congrats.

If that's the only problem you have with my post in doing pretty good.

Well I appreciate that lakohata has been driving me nuts by copying and pasting the same lie for four days.

LakhotaDiamond

So, the hit man who shot Seth Rich failed to kill him, so they sent another hit man to the hospital to finish him off. Interesting.

More contextually important, given the language of that headline and the other member's remarks about it, is on the day of that story, the investigations were not finished. They still aren't finished. That something hasn't been found at points prior to the completion of an investigation is of no matter.

You mean it started when Trump won the nomination? Nothing suspicious about that, right?

You mean it started when Trump won the nomination? Nothing suspicious about that, right?

Nothing at all. That's when it became a serious concern going forward. There was already enough known to warrant a formal investigation. The prospect of this crew in the WH lit a fire under it.

Read the link

I was reading a lot of stuff about Trump and his Russian connections for years and was surprised this wasn't getting more play in the media.

When the investigation into the Trump campaign and Russia first started last year, I thought it would garner more press but it didn't, until after the election.

Nothing at all. That's when it became a serious concern going forward. There was already enough known to warrant a formal investigation. The prospect of this crew in the WH lit a fire under it.
It has never be a "serious concern" for anyone aside from losers and snowflakes. That's when the Obama regime initiated the espionage against the Trump campaign. He belongs in prison for that. All you douche bags are constantly squawking about the Russians and you don't give a shit about your own government spying on the opposition party.

You're all Stalinists to the bone. Ironic, isn't it?

Read the link

I was reading a lot of stuff about Trump and his Russian connections for years and was surprised this wasn't getting more play in the media.

When the investigation into the Trump campaign and Russia first started last year, I thought it would garner more press but it didn't, until after the election.

For years? You realize, don't you, that no one is fooled by such an obvious lie.

Really? Like what was known?

Last edited:

The only thing Obama was concerned about is the possibility that Trump would win.

Forum List

Back