Russia is not your enemy Obama!(video inside)

Oct 25, 2015
Obama is calling Saudi Arabia a friendly country but Obama and controlled media try to persuade the American people that Russia is your enemy. RUSSIA IS NOT YOUR ENEMY. Muslim countries that support ISIS is your enemy. Saudi Arabia your so called friend funds all terrorists around the world.

Wake up my fellow Americans and vote for Trump the only man that hasn't lost his sanity. All other candidates are controlled puppets.

bullshit------RUSSIA is the enemy of the USA along with china and Syria and Iran---------Russia, Iran, China, Syria <<<< the AXIS POWERS -----wake up, america

bullshit------RUSSIA is the enemy of the USA along with china and Syria and Iran---------Russia, Iran, China, Syria <<<< the AXIS POWERS -----wake up, america

Stop your shit irosie. I am sick to death of the bullshit you spew.

Russia is smoking ISIS. Why?

The Chechen military dude who just rocked their way thru Syria and Iraq was trained by .............................guess who?

Putin also has to protect his people from you guessed it CHECHENS who just by the way pledged allegiance to ISIS.

Look up Beslan and tell me Putin has no skin in this game.

Stop your shit irosie. I am sick to death of the bullshit you spew.

war begins with POLARIZATION-----people choose their "sides"------I choose
the allies and you have chosen the axis powers------

images

Now remember you told me there were no such people as the Chechens? Want to revisit your post to me?

Russia is smoking ISIS. Why?

The Chechen military dude who just rocked their way thru Syria and Iraq was trained by .............................guess who?

Putin also has to protect his people from you guessed it CHECHENS who just by the way pledged allegiance to ISIS.

Look up Beslan and tell me Putin has no skin in this game.

there are 1.5 billions sunni muslims in the world (out of 7 billion total world
population) -------the religion of all of those SUNNI MUSLIMS ------(their religion---
not each individual) supports the establishment of a worldwide caliphate
government. Hundreds of millions of those sunnis are simple naïve people
under the MIND influence of-----'the mosque' including the chechens and including
a very significant number of sunnis in the USA. One of the earliest caliphates in
the world after muslims took control of Saudi arabia was -------in IRAQ-----
Baghdad became the capital of the ISLAMIC WORLD-------tens or even hundreds of
millions of muslims see the CALIPHATE IN IRAQ as the MANIFEST DESTINY OF
THE UMMA I learned this stuff from muslims living in the USA------many decades ago. I also LISTEN to what muslim diplomats say publically----especially in the UN. The Iranian muslims also have a manifest destiny------
a world wide SHIITE CALIPHATE-------their leaders and diplomats have so stated

you are too old fashioned irosie91...with all respect

Obama is the enemy

he is the enemy from within

where have you been all this time? mushroom head?

Now remember you told me there were no such people as the Chechens? Want to revisit your post to me?

At no point did I state that "there are no such people as the chechens" ------dancer lied. Why are you lying dancer? You seem entranced by THE CHECHENS----
as if they are a real major issue for the USA ------I do understand that they wish the RUSSIANS ill--------the story of Chechnya vs Russia is an outcome of the break-up
of the USSR------and regional hatreds. What else is new? They want their freedom from Russia-----what else is new? I am not really sure why Russia wants to HOLD on to them-----but Russia is very ambitious and Imperialistic------I cannot actually explain what your pal ADOLF wanted Austria so desperately either. There must be reasons------I just do not know them. I know why Russia wants Crimea----
it contains IMPORTANT PORTS

Obama is the enemy

Obama is a bit of a fumbler------he is no enemy. My sense of Obama is that
he CANNOT WAIT for this term to end-------poor guy

Obama is the enemy

Obama is a bit of a fumbler------he is no enemy. My sense of Obama is that
he CANNOT WAIT for this term to end-------poor guy

Wrong.

Hussein Obama IS the enemy.

Nothing more to say to you

At no point did I state that "there are no such people as the chechens" ------dancer lied. Why are you lying dancer? You seem entranced by THE CHECHENS----
as if they are a real major issue for the USA ------I do understand that they wish the RUSSIANS ill--------the story of Chechnya vs Russia is an outcome of the break-up
of the USSR------and regional hatreds. What else is new? They want their freedom from Russia-----what else is new? I am not really sure why Russia wants to HOLD on to them-----but Russia is very ambitious and Imperialistic------I cannot actually explain what your pal ADOLF wanted Austria so desperately either. There must be reasons------I just do not know them. I know why Russia wants Crimea----

Whoa geeze there.

My pal Adolf?

Oh you really need to take a chill pill girl.

Now I can and will slash your post to bits but surely you cannot beleive for one minute I supported Nazis ever.

I'm going to give you some time to back out of this.

irosie. why I hate Kiev.

Do you understand at all the Bandera lovers? They not only embraced the Nazis.They became the Nazis. Now I understand a lot of people bullshit their way thru the net. I am not one of those people.

The Ukrainians (my guys) in the west actually fought with the SS and committed genocide. This is not an opinion. This is fact.

Whoa geeze there.

My pal Adolf?

Now I can and will slash your post to bits but surely you cannot beleive for one minute I supported Nazis ever.

anyone who supports the agenda of IRAN ----supports ADOLF----friends of friends
are friends. Baathists are-------the Nazis of arabia. Interestingly----Iranians do not tolerate BAATHISTS------because Baathists are ----arabists. One of the most interesting hatreds in that I have encountered is the IRANIAN HATRED FOR ARABS

Whoa geeze there.

My pal Adolf?

are friends. Baathists are-------the Nazis of arabia. Interestingly----Iranians do not tolerate BAATHISTS------because Baathists are ----arabists. One of the most interesting hatreds in that I have encountered is the IRANIAN HATRED FOR ARABS

Goes back to according to my friends Persian days. Sort of simple. Sunnis are nightmares. Shia not so much. But Sunnis are determined to wipe Shia off the face of the planet.

Obama more often than not gets caught up in it but definitely sides with Sunni most of the time.

irosie. why I hate Kiev.

Do you understand at all the Bandera lovers? They not only embraced the Nazis.They became the Nazis. Now I understand a lot of people bullshit their way thru the net. I am not one of those people.

The Ukrainians (my guys) in the west actually fought with the SS and committed genocide. This is not an opinion. This is fact.

oh YOU ARE URKRAINIAN-------that explains lots-------my "history of western civ"
prof------in undergraduate school (it was a freshman required course)----was
UKRAINIAN. He was obsessed with UKRAINIANS. Of course your guys committed genocide--------they are known thru history for depraved barbarity.
The interface between the German Nazis and the CHILDREN OF THE COSSACKS-------was quite a bloody affair. --------nor only for each other but even for------bystanders

Whoa geeze there.

My pal Adolf?

Goes back to according to my friends Persian days. Sort of simple. Sunnis are nightmares. Shia not so much. But Sunnis are determined to wipe Shia off the face of the planet.

Obama more often than not gets caught up in it but definitely sides with Sunni most of the time.

I got news for you--------the shia are determined to wipe sunnis off the map too-----
------the Persians of the 60s here in the USA were no clue to the ambitions of the
ruling parties IRAN------ in fact not even in the 60s. We got the educated --generally secular Iranians------the NUTS were still in Iran

irosie. why I hate Kiev.

oh YOU ARE URKRAINIAN-------that explains lots-------my "history of western civ"
UKRAINIAN. He was obsessed with UKRAINIANS. Of course your guys committed genocide--------they are known thru history for depraved barbarity.
The interface between the German Nazis and the CHILDREN OF THE COSSACKS-------was quite a bloody affair. --------nor only for each other but even for------bystanders

irosie when did you miss that I told everyone of the horrors that western uks unleashed on the jews. it is a horror. this is why I have fought so hard against the new regime in Kiev.

irosie they are nazi lovers who adore Bandera. I thought you understood that. Here is what I have fought against and tried desperately to make people understand that although I hate Stalin's fucking guts for forever there is a such new and disturbing movement to make Bandera a hero and to try to forget and omg let alone forgive what happened in the Ukraine.

I will not I shall not let this die.

My heart breaks at these pictures. These were my fellow countrymen. They are monsters. The pain is unreal. Look I used to partake of lunches at this place called the Pickle Barrel a long time ago.

I ate with elders with numbers tatooed on their arms. Brave souls who just kept on going. Best pickles in all of Toronto by the way.

Make sure you have the stomach for this. It's a nightmare what these so called Bandera lovers in the Ukraine did to Jews. I am so ashamed to call these people Ukrainians.

But they are. Canada and America back leaders now in the Ukraine who hail that son of a bitch genocidal freak Bandera as a hero. And I understand this. But HELLS BELLS I am not going to let them get away with this bullshit in the here and now.

Blood oozed through the soil at grave sites. You could see the pits move, some of them were still alive': The secrets of Ukraine's shameful 'Holocaust of Bullets' killing centre where 1.6million Jews were executed
  • WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
  • Jews were humiliated and murdered one by one in Ukraine during WW2
  • Many of them were forced to stand in front of mass graves and shot dead
  • Women were stripped naked, beaten in the streets during 'organised riots'
  • Witnesses today have broken their silence to tell of Ukraine's killing centre
2B88140100000578-3205754-image-a-61_1440145457981.jpg

Lviv. Ukrainians in the west hated Jews. AND Just like today.

2B8813F500000578-3205754-image-a-65_1440145467969.jpg

2B8BCD3700000578-3205754-image-a-52_1440145433233.jpg

This one really broke my heart. Poor soul. Poor baby.

Secrets of Ukraine's shameful 'holocaust of bullets' killing centre

irosie. why I hate Kiev.

irosie when did you miss that I told everyone of the horrors that western uks unleashed on the jews. it is a horror. this is why I have fought so hard against the new regime in Kiev.

irosie they are nazi lovers who adore Bandera. I thought you understood that. Here is what I have fought against and tried desperately to make people understand that although I hate Stalin's fucking guts for forever there is a such new and disturbing movement to make Bandera a hero and to try to forget and omg let alone forgive what happened in the Ukraine.

I will not I shall not let this die.

My heart breaks at these pictures. These were my fellow countrymen. They are monsters. The pain is unreal. Look I used to partake of lunches at this place called the Pickle Barrel a long time ago.

I ate with elders with numbers tatooed on their arms. Brave souls who just kept on going. Best pickles in all of Toronto by the way.

Make sure you have the stomach for this. It's a nightmare what these so called Bandera lovers in the Ukraine did to Jews. I am so ashamed to call these people Ukrainians.

But they are. Canada and America back leaders now in the Ukraine who hail that son of a bitch genocidal freak Bandera as a hero. And I understand this. But HELLS BELLS I am not going to let them get away with this bullshit in the here and now.

Blood oozed through the soil at grave sites. You could see the pits move, some of them were still alive': The secrets of Ukraine's shameful 'Holocaust of Bullets' killing centre where 1.6million Jews were executed
  • WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
  • Jews were humiliated and murdered one by one in Ukraine during WW2
  • Many of them were forced to stand in front of mass graves and shot dead
  • Women were stripped naked, beaten in the streets during 'organised riots'
  • Witnesses today have broken their silence to tell of Ukraine's killing centre
2B88140100000578-3205754-image-a-61_1440145457981.jpg

Lviv. Ukrainians in the west hated Jews. AND Just like today.

2B8813F500000578-3205754-image-a-65_1440145467969.jpg

This one really broke my heart. Poor soul. Poor baby.

Secrets of Ukraine's shameful 'holocaust of bullets' killing centre

I am fully aware of the history of jews in the UKRAINE-------it did not start
with world war II You are telling me nothing new. It did not start with
the inception of NAZISM--------it is a manifestation of the EASTERN ORTHODOX
church far more than Nazism-----or more accurately----the interface between ----
the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH of Poland and the eastern Orthodox of Ukraine. One-----possible positive outcome of that miserable situation is lots
of ----music, literature, and most important-----INNOVATION----the establishment of the weird CHASSIDIC SECTS which are still a force-------it all comes from the
endless conflicts at the miserable interface between Catholicism and -----the schized off "orthodox"------the frustration and the projection of that frustration ---
on handy victims

Forum List

Back