Russia Issues Unusually Bitter Condemnation Of Israeli Attack On Damascus Airport

Well now I've never considered that. That would explain why it looked exactly like the deliberate slaughter of American servicemen, but somehow wasn't.
Ironically, a Russian warship was in the area and offered to come to the assistance of the American sailors who were in the water and Admiral John McCain Sr., traitor and sire of a traitor, refused the offer (Israel wasn't through strafing them, yet).

Why do you feel that?
Isreal is worried about the Russian military expansion in Syria and the hyper-sonic equipped fighter jets.

"Probably not a worry if the Syrians are flying them"

That statement in quotes.

Russian (SU-34 35, A 50) and (Syrian MiG 23 and 29) pilots both have been flying missions together. The Syrian jets provide air cover for Russian jets hitting ground targets. Not long ago close to the Golan Heights and after Damascus was hit they started "exercises" together.

Isreal is worried about the Russian military expansion in Syria and the hyper-sonic equipped fighter jets.

"Probably not a worry if the Syrians are flying them"

That statement in quotes.

Russian (SU-34 35, A 50) and (Syrian MiG 23 and 29) pilots both have been flying missions together. The Syrian jets provide air cover for Russian jets hitting ground targets. Not long ago close to the Golan Heights and after Damascus was hit they started "exercises" together.

Syrian pilots historically suck compared to the Israelis.

In June of 1982, the Israeli Air Force gave a lesson to Syria. Israel: 85 -- Syria: 0

No wonder Israel is bombing them. Lebanon must be full of Russians, too. Libya, too, must be full of Russians. And Iraq as well. And Yemen. And Iran. I wonder whether the U.S.S. Liberty was full of Russians?
nope----Lebanon is full of Iranian proxys as is
Yemen. Iraq is largely in the hands of SHIITES
who worship Iran. Libya is just Libyan ----you have
lots of "ideas" but no information

No wonder Israel is bombing them. Lebanon must be full of Russians, too. Libya, too, must be full of Russians. And Iraq as well. And Yemen. And Iran. I wonder whether the U.S.S. Liberty was full of Russians?
Since Syria is occupying Lebanon, I wouldn't be surprised if Russians are in Lebanon.

Since Syria is occupying Lebanon, I wouldn't be surprised if Russians are in Lebanon.
Syria is occupying Lebanon? Hezbollah is IRANIAN. The combination---Russia, Iran, Syria, and HEZBOLLAH CONTROLLED LEBANON seems to me like the critical mass that leads to NUCLEAR EXPLOSION,
but it is not clear to me that Syria occupies Lebanon

Syria is occupying Lebanon? Hezbollah is IRANIAN. The combination---Russia, Iran, Syria, and HEZBOLLAH CONTROLLED LEBANON seems to me like the critical mass that leads to NUCLEAR EXPLOSION,
Reuters, AP News, BBC.
Syria took over at least a decade ago.

Hezbollah is local and wildly popular with the locals. If Iran gives material support, it is nowhere close to the support we "give" Israel. Where Iran vastly overshadows us is in the justness of its cause.

Hezbollah is local and wildly popular with the locals. If Iran gives material support, it is nowhere close to the support we "give" Israel. Where Iran vastly overshadows us is in the justness of its cause.

What is Iran's cause?
How do you know it is just?

What is Iran's cause?
How do you know it is just?
If our cause is helping the Khazar Zionists steal Palestine from the Semitic natives and bomb their neighbors whenever the Khazars order us to, and Iran's cause is helping Hezbollah fight back against the murderous Khazars, Iran's cause is more just by an order of magnitude.

If our cause is helping the Khazar Zionists steal Palestine from the Semitic natives and bomb their neighbors whenever the Khazars order us to, and Iran's cause is helping Hezbollah fight back against the murderous Khazars, Iran's cause is more just by an order of magnitude.

That's funny.

Forum List

Back