Russia Moves Thousands Of Troops To Ukraine Border

I call bullshit, and if it is the case, you really bought the Murka World Police bullshit hook, line and sinker.
If you really did fight communists, you failed, considering the marxist in the White House right now.

Now you, a supposed "anti-communist" wants the marxist president to use his new super fabulous and diverse army against the people of Crimea and the christian nation of Russia. OK, yea like I buy that lol.

yer an idiot.

The lying cocksucker in chief isn't going to do anything but wring his hands like the pussy he is.

All I was saying is that we could go through the Russians like shit through a goose. They wouldn't know what hit them.

Should we?

Not with the lying cocksucker in chief in the White House. That clown couldn't fuck things up any worse if he was trying to.

But someday we're probably going to have to fight Russia.

Or give them Europe.

Maybe we should just give them Europe this time. Instead of spending our National Treasure protecting those gutless fucks, just let Russia have them.

Nah....

If we did; with all that power, all that industry, the War Machine they could build would be unstoppable.

Better to deal with Putin sooner rather than later.

We're just defending little pussies like you from having to be some hairy Russian's butt-boy....

Or maybe you'd like that?

I agree, the kenyan has no balls, like you, but unlike you, he has some brains, and knows a fight with Russia would result in World War 3.

I would support a war on two conditions. We would send neo-con geriatric fucks like you to the front line, along with the zionists, homos, and the minos, and let the real Americans stay home and watch you guys get your clocks cleaned by Tsar Putin. At the same time, allow a refugee program for all the displaced Russian and Ukrainian women.

How about you suck on my balls and then tell me how I don't have any, cock-breath.

Now go play with yourself.

We need to heed the words of Charles Lindbergh.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAlCDMp-Y3c]Charles Lindbergh Speaks on a United European Race - YouTube[/ame]

I truly do not think it is a matter of Putin evaluating anyone. He is just doing what he has determined to do. To be consistent you'd have to say he sees the UN, NATO, IMF, European leaders as powerless too. He isn't listening to anyone. He's got his mind made up and will probably take the entire Ukraine in the end.

yer an idiot.

The lying cocksucker in chief isn't going to do anything but wring his hands like the pussy he is.

All I was saying is that we could go through the Russians like shit through a goose. They wouldn't know what hit them.

Should we?

Not with the lying cocksucker in chief in the White House. That clown couldn't fuck things up any worse if he was trying to.

Or give them Europe.

Maybe we should just give them Europe this time. Instead of spending our National Treasure protecting those gutless fucks, just let Russia have them.

Nah....

If we did; with all that power, all that industry, the War Machine they could build would be unstoppable.

We're just defending little pussies like you from having to be some hairy Russian's butt-boy....

I agree, the kenyan has no balls, like you, but unlike you, he has some brains, and knows a fight with Russia would result in World War 3.

I would support a war on two conditions. We would send neo-con geriatric fucks like you to the front line, along with the zionists, homos, and the minos, and let the real Americans stay home and watch you guys get your clocks cleaned by Tsar Putin. At the same time, allow a refugee program for all the displaced Russian and Ukrainian women.

How about you suck on my balls and then tell me how I don't have any, cock-breath.

Now go play with yourself.

You would like that wouldn't you?

You seem butt sore over the fact that Putin doesn't let faggots like you poison children with your homo-propaganda. This is why you hate him so much.

Considering that the western leaders are threatening all sorts of actions against Russia over the Crimean referendum, it only makes sense that Putin makes the next move.

We've been talking about sanctions on Russia and that somehow justifies his hostile stance towards Ukraine? That makes no sense.

Putin is not a stupid individual. He knows that the EU / NATO wants his naval base in Crimea. And these idiots we call our leaders some how didn't have the where with all to think "gee it's a multi million dollar naval base that belongs to Russia and is leased till 2042; Putin just might not want to give it up"

Last edited:
BTW I would expect that if terrorists took over Qatar that the US and other NATO members wouldn't just hand over our only military base in the middle east with all its weaponry on a silver platter.

Let's get real.

I call bullshit, and if it is the case, you really bought the Murka World Police bullshit hook, line and sinker.
If you really did fight communists, you failed, considering the marxist in the White House right now.

Now you, a supposed "anti-communist" wants the marxist president to use his new super fabulous and diverse army against the people of Crimea and the christian nation of Russia. OK, yea like I buy that lol.

yer an idiot.

Should we?

Or give them Europe.

Nah....

you think he has brains......?

then why did he spend $5 billion (according to his asst. Sec of State) there and provoke this mess....?

what's the brainiac got in mind now...?

yer an idiot.

Should we?

Or give them Europe.

Nah....

you think he has brains......?

then why did he spend $5 billion (according to his asst. Sec of State) there and provoke this mess....?

what's the brainiac got in mind now...?

The mess is what he wanted all along. create chaos, take out the Yanukovych government, put the new puppet regime in place, and indebt Ukraine to the IMF and EU.

Forum List

Back