"Russia" to supply Syria with S-300 missiles in rebuke of Israel

which side Trump will take? Israel or his friend Vova grandad Botox?

Israel did 911

Russia did not

Of course, you know that, and you still support Israel, which is why you are a traitor.
Israel did 911, WW2, WW1, Vodka, and dinosaurs they did too ...
one-more-theory_o_2721667.jpg

Israel also did the chem attack in Syria a few months ago, and framed Assad for it, thanks to the unrelenting Zionist bias of the "US" "news" media.

Motives

Israel - wants US to stay
Assad - wants US out

What would keep the US there?

A false flag chem attack.... with Israeli planes right there when it goes off...

What are you babbling about? We have bases around the globe. Why are we there? Israel is an ally. This isn't difficult to figure out.

Israel is an ally.

That's the biggest lie in the world right now.

Israel is our worst enemy.

They have done 911, they are behind ISIS, and they did JFK, the USS Liberty, the Marines in Lebanon 1983, and Gaddafi was a Jew, meaning Pan Am 103 was yet another act of Jew terror that murdered Americans.

Don't believe Gaddafi was Jewish?

Ask the ISRAELI MEDIA....

Gaddafi killed anyone who discovered his mother was Jewish, aide claims

Libya’s Gaddafi had a history of reaching out to Israel

Gaddafi is my Cousin says Elderly Jewish Woman

Israel is an ally.

That's the biggest lie in the world right now.

Israel is our worst enemy.

They have done 911, they are behind ISIS, and they did JFK, the USS Liberty, the Marines in Lebanon 1983, and Gaddafi was a Jew, meaning Pan Am 103 was yet another act of Jew terror that murdered Americans.

Don't believe Gaddafi was Jewish?

Ask the ISRAELI MEDIA....

Gaddafi killed anyone who discovered his mother was Jewish, aide claims

Libya’s Gaddafi had a history of reaching out to Israel

Gaddafi is my Cousin says Elderly Jewish Woman

If you're going on an adventure, our own govt is more likely to have caused 911

I hope they are serious about it this time.

Lol, doesn't matter. They'll fail again.

The S-300 is fairly highly regarded...but has never been tested in combat. I doubt they could take down an F-35I (Israel F-35A). Not even sure about a well flown, Israeli F-16I Sufa. We shall see, I guess.

Too bad they did not sell Syria the more advanced S-400...or at least lend them some.

I have nothing against Israel per se...but I wish they would stay out of Syria.

Last edited:

Due to Israel provocation and agreement violation Russia has lost a plane with 15 people last week (during 3 years of Russian presence in Syria there were about 60 Russians killed in Syria). Yes, they are serious this time. Seems like with "a friend" like Israel you don't need enemies.

Russian defense ministry presents data as evidence of Israeli involvement in Il-20 crash

Putin says move to boost Syria's air defense aimed at protecting Russian servicemen

At least Russians aren't so retarded as Americans, and has the sense to react towards Israel.

The U.S.A had similar done with the U.S.S Liberty Bombing by Israel, but instead of reacting to Israel, the U.S.A just increased funding for Israel.

The S-300 is fairly highly regarded...but has never been tested in combat. I doubt they could take down an F-35I (Israel F-35).

Too bad they did not sell Syria the more advanced S-400...or st least lend them some.

They could sell syria the s-400 and syria would still get thumped.

Due to Israel provocation and agreement violation Russia has lost a plane with 15 people last week (during 3 years of Russian presence in Syria there were about 60 Russians killed in Syria). Yes, they are serious this time. Seems like with "a friend" like Israel you don't need enemies.

Russian defense ministry presents data as evidence of Israeli involvement in Il-20 crash

Putin says move to boost Syria's air defense aimed at protecting Russian servicemen

At least Russians aren't so retarded as Americans, and has the sense to react towards Israel.

The U.S.A had similar done with the U.S.S Liberty Bombing by Israel, but instead of reacting to Israel, the U.S.A just increased funding for Israel.

React? Are you kidding? The russians are confused and they're about to thoroughly confused.

React? Are you kidding? The russians are confused and they're about to thoroughly confused.

Russia still makes more sense reacting towards Israel, than the U.S.A has since the U.S.S Liberty Bombing.

Is anything more stupid than a pro-Jewish / pro-Israel Conservative's?

I mean, looking at Israel's / Jew's records against America, Christians, and Conservatives, etc. it's amazing how the idiots in this country still fawn over the Zionist Jews.

Obama is probably so happy right now.

This problem is the works of both W. Bush, and Obama.

W. Bush taking out Iraq, helped Iran, and Russia into the region.

While Obama sided against Assad, propping up rebels aligned with ISIS, and Al Qaeda.
(Which brought in Russia, and caused basic anarchy)

I'd blame all three for our current situation. 41, 43, and O.

Forum List

Back