"Russia" to supply Syria with S-300 missiles in rebuke of Israel

In case of war between Israel and Iran/Muscovy which side Trump will take? Israel or his friend Vova grandad Botox?

1476411914-8644.jpg

Russia to supply Syria with S-300 missiles in rebuke of Israel
And they will last right up until the time Israel decides to bomb the shit out of them.

Israel: "Oooooh targets!"""

And if Russia retaliates with their cruise missiles from the naval base there, Israel is going to do what?
fuck over this so called "base" have you seen it?

thousands and thousands of military experts

Zionism loves this type of stuff.

There are always "legions" of "experts" to parrot Zionism's lies...

PROBLEM - the "757" can't go 500 mph at ground level, and if its nose was 8 feet off the ground, its engines would've been IN THE GROUND....

At least Russians aren't so retarded as Americans, and has the sense to react towards Israel.

The U.S.A had similar done with the U.S.S Liberty Bombing by Israel, but instead of reacting to Israel, the U.S.A just increased funding for Israel.

React? Are you kidding? The russians are confused and they're about to thoroughly confused.

Russia still makes more sense reacting towards Israel, than the U.S.A has since the U.S.S Liberty Bombing.

Is anything more stupid than a pro-Jewish / pro-Israel Conservative's?

I mean, looking at Israel's / Jew's records against America, Christians, and Conservatives, etc. it's amazing how the idiots in this country still fawn over the Zionist Jews.

What record is that?

You've clearly not been paying attention what so-ever.

I'm not going to provide the information, because it's off topic.

Bottom-line is Zionists have become a liability, not only has Israel become a great division in the Mid-East, the Zionists going after Iraq knocked loose the region so that Iran, and Russia could emerge like they have.

Very predicable, but Zionists are so dumb, primitive, and violent.

Evidently, they're the smartest in the world. Bottom line, Israel has become a burdensome stone but they will prevail.

Israel's IQ average, PISA scores, and literacy rates are below the average of Europe.

But, that's besides the point.

The point is Zionists (Neocons) have f*cked up too, perhaps even worse than anyone here.

Saddam Hussein being knocked down, was a great mistake, one by Zionist (Neocons)

Yeah. Like I said. Ten thousand military experts mistook a missile for an airplane. But some tard on the internet knows better.

Sure. Okay.

:lol:

The rank and file Jews who believe the Old Testament are just as dumb as the Americans who believe the New one.

The top of Judaism knows the Old Testament is full of something, and that's why they had laws against claiming you were the "son of God" etc....

React? Are you kidding? The russians are confused and they're about to thoroughly confused.

Russia still makes more sense reacting towards Israel, than the U.S.A has since the U.S.S Liberty Bombing.

I mean, looking at Israel's / Jew's records against America, Christians, and Conservatives, etc. it's amazing how the idiots in this country still fawn over the Zionist Jews.

What record is that?

Bottom-line is Zionists have become a liability, not only has Israel become a great division in the Mid-East, the Zionists going after Iraq knocked loose the region so that Iran, and Russia could emerge like they have.

Evidently, they're the smartest in the world. Bottom line, Israel has become a burdensome stone but they will prevail.

Israel's IQ average, PISA scores, and literacy rates are below the average of Europe.

The point is Zionists (Neocons) have f*cked up too, perhaps even worse than anyone here.

Saddam Hussein being knocked down, was a great mistake, one by Zionist (Neocons)

Oops, wrong again.

The 10 most educated countries in the world

Ten thousand military experts mistook a missile for an airplane

You can parrot and parrot and parrot that, and it means nothing. All your 300 "experts" are HEBREW SPEAKING DUAL CITIZENS who were loaded up with DEFENSE STOCKS on 9/10....

The rank and file Jews who believe the Old Testament are just as dumb as the Americans who believe the New one.

The top of Judaism knows the Old Testament is full of something, and that's why they had laws against claiming you were the "son of God" etc....

Every prophecy ever prophesized in the OT has come true.

What record is that?

Oops, wrong again.

That doesn't refute what I've spoken of, genius.

Ten thousand military experts mistook a missile for an airplane

You can parrot and parrot and parrot that, and it means nothing. All your 300 "experts" are HEBREW SPEAKING DUAL CITIZENS who were loaded up with DEFENSE STOCKS on 9/10....
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man. You're a real gem. :lol:

The Pentagon has a lot more than 300 military people in it, retard.

What record is that?

Oops, wrong again.

Yeah, it does.

In case of war between Israel and Iran/Muscovy which side Trump will take? Israel or his friend Vova grandad Botox?

1476411914-8644.jpg

Russia to supply Syria with S-300 missiles in rebuke of Israel
And they will last right up until the time Israel decides to bomb the shit out of them.

Israel: "Oooooh targets!"""

And if Russia retaliates with their cruise missiles from the naval base there, Israel is going to do what?

Russia won't do shit.
...but if they do they'll lose a few ships is my bet. Israel doesn't play, ask Egypt, Jordan, Iraq ...etc etc

i can say more "Russia" has nothing, this is a previous Putler´s present ( missile - system ) to Assadists/iran

ydGml-14pRc.jpg

ydGml-14pRc.jpg

thousands and thousands of military experts

Zionism loves this type of stuff.

There are always "legions" of "experts" to parrot Zionism's lies...

PROBLEM - the "757" can't go 500 mph at ground level, and if its nose was 8 feet off the ground, its engines would've been IN THE GROUND....

the "757" can't go 500 mph at ground level

Why not?

and if its nose was 8 feet off the ground, its engines would've been IN THE GROUND....

Not if it's going 500 mph.

Oops, wrong again.

Yeah, it does.

That link is for college degrees, still Israel's IQ, PISA, and Literacy rates are fairly low by European standards.

Forum List

Back