Russia, USA

truthpox

Rookie
Apr 4, 2022
A couple of nights ago I was watching something on the news. Apparently the Ukrainians are able to randomly phone people in Russia. On the news they spoke to one of the Ukrainians who was doing so. Their purpose is to inform the Russian people about what was really going on in the Ukraine. He said something that I found out for myself long ago here in the U.S. Which is that most people aren't interested in the truth. In that regard, Russia and the U.S. are like two peas in a pod. Most people suffer from a sort of truthpox. Anybody here interested in the cure?

• Banned
One (1) message and you're already starting a thread? Remind us... which Russian sock-puppet are you again? :laugh:

So, not interested in a cure. Why is it that I'm nor surprised. BTW, Russia sucks.

• Banned
LOL.....The Russians likely hung-up on them thinking they were trying to sell them a extended warranty on their Lada.

I'm sure they weren't making judgments on those who just hung up. They were probably asked first if they were willing to be asked a question about the war in the Ukraine. For those who were willing, from what the news segment said, the first question they asked was what they thought about the war in the Ukraine. They didn't blurt the truth right out.

• Banned
The cure is to resurrect Radio Free Europe / Voice-of-America and to push the imagery of Russian savagery onto the Russian airwaves.

Seeing how we aren't any better than the Russians when it comes to telling lies, what's the point. First you have to know the truth yourself before you can try to tell others the "truth."

b0f9687e63c65e0f3f37d708c19b90d1.jpg

A couple of nights ago I was watching something on the news. Apparently the Ukrainians are able to randomly phone people in Russia. On the news they spoke to one of the Ukrainians who was doing so. Their purpose is to inform the Russian people about what was really going on in the Ukraine. He said something that I found out for myself long ago here in the U.S. Which is that most people aren't interested in the truth. In that regard, Russia and the U.S. are like two peas in a pod. Most people suffer from a sort of truthpox. Anybody here interested in the cure?

Be careful, dude. Keep that shit up and you'll be accused by the left of being a "Russian sock-puppet."

Oooops. Too late. :laughing0301:

Seeing how we aren't any better than the Russians when it comes to telling lies, what's the point. First you have to know the truth yourself before you can try to tell others the "truth."

What is "the truth"? Ten different people can view an event, and you can get ten different accounts. Hell, even the Bible has four very slightly different accounts of the birth, life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Personally, being an American, I prefer to go with whatever lies my own government is feeding me, as opposed to the Russian lies. But I'm pretty sure both sides tend to embellish a little.

I'll bite. I'm interested in hearing your theory.

Be careful, dude. Keep that shit up and you'll be accused by the left of being a "Russian sock-puppet."

Oooops. Too late. :laughing0301:

If you ever feel the need to speak seriously, let me know.

If you ever feel the need to speak seriously, let me know.

Friend, it's pretty hard to make a "serious" comment about a vague thread that equates Russian propaganda with American propaganda. You seem to be trying to play both sides against the middle.

Are you one of those "libertarians" or are you just some kind of an "anarchist"?

Wait....don't tell me: You're Swiss, right? One of those neutral countries, eh?

Seeing how we aren't any better than the Russians when it comes to telling lies
WTF? That is a seriously ignorant comment.

American government doesn't dictate programing and opinions to the media.

American government does not jail people for 15 years for calling a war, a war.

American government guarantees it's people the right to hold political protests.

To compare the insane propaganda Russian government bathes it's populace in to wide range of opinion and diversity in American media is to have your head in the fucking sand.

Last edited:
One (1) message and you're already starting a thread? Remind us... which Russian sock-puppet are you again? :laugh:
Which envious, effeminate, cynical, reactionary American automaton are you again, Janus-Face? "Capitalism is profoundly illiterate, and writing's not its thing." (Gilles Deleuze)

Friend, it's pretty hard to make a "serious" comment about a vague thread that equates Russian propaganda with American propaganda. You seem to be trying to play both sides against the middle.

Are you one of theose "libertarians" or are you just some kind of an "anarchist"?
You are truly dense. Storch, Red Chicago: American Communism at its Grassroots, 1928-35.

What is "the truth"? Ten different people can view an event, and you can get ten different accounts. Hell, even the Bible has four very slightly different accounts of the birth, life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Personally, being an American, I prefer to go with whatever lies my own government is feeding me, as opposed to the Russian lies. But I'm pretty sure both sides tend to embellish a little.

I can tell you what the real truth is. That is on the really important matters. Almost certainly, it is the opposite of what you think is true. And with you saying that you would prefer to go with the lies the government tells you, I take it you too are infected with truthpox. Strange thing is that the infected aren't interested in the cure.

Which envious, effeminate, cynical, reactionary American automaton are you again, Janus-Face? "Capitalism is profoundly illiterate, and writing's not its thing." (Gilles Deleuze)

Dude, come on now. Please tell me you're not a Russian national, ok?

I need a fuckin' score card to tell what the hell's going on anymore.
I can tell you what the real truth is. That is on the really important matters. Almost certainly, it is the opposite of what you think is true. And with you saying that you would prefer to go with the lies the government tells you, I take it you too are infected with truthpox. Strange thing is that the infected aren't interested in the cure.

Tell me this, rookie: You're flying my flag as your avatar. Just what country do you reside in and if you reside in the US, did you vote for Biden or Trump?

Choose carefully now.

Not from someone who desecrates the American flag.

Don't go away mad. Just go away.

Forum List

Back