Russia Victory Day Parade Live

Stalin, Hitler, Stalin, Hitler, Stalin, Hitler, Stalin, Hitler uhhhhhhhhhhhh the winner issssssss ?????????

During that period dictator's were pure hell, and I guess not a whole lot has changed other than the modern look of everything, but the character still remains.
Ten thousand years and the only thing that has changed is the technology but the brains using the toys are still primitive as can be…

The cancellation made me wonder if it were the result of some kind of coup. Guess not.

Funny, all I see there are row after row of Russians!
  • Where are all the blacks?
  • Where are the Muslims?
  • Where are the Freaks?
  • Where are all the atheists?
  • Where are all the transdudes?
Doesn't Putin know that it is diversity that makes a nation great? Just look at America!
No worries, they have the Buryats, Tuvins, various groups of Caucasians and other elements. But they are mostly on the frontline now.

What would be interesting would be to see a Ukrainian victory parade on Red Square.

I had a thread moved out of this form because it was about a regularly scheduled event--the White House Correspondent's dinner. Incredible.

I had a thread moved out of this form because it was about a regularly scheduled event--the White House Correspondent's dinner. Incredible.
Not off topic. POSPOTUS is now holding up COVID funding in lieu of $41 billion to Ukraine while simultaneously fellating its cocaine addict president. True Washington sewage slime. At that correspondent's dinner, POSPOTUS sat next to someone who has contracted COVID. JoeXi could have given it to him.

We have already mentioned COVID-infected George Cheeks, who sat next to POSPOTUS at the correspondent's dinner, in the "Biden Winter of Death thread.

Ten thousand years and the only thing that has changed is the technology but the brains using the toys are still primitive as can be…
Primitive or just a lot more quick to anger over the attempt's at being undermined (very old tactic used), by their own so called friend's or family members or by insider's or outsider's threatening their form of rule in which they've garnered a percentage of their populous to believe in them on ?

A king once said to my recollection "Lord let thine enemy be thy stranger in which I can see coming for me, and not thy brother for which I can't see coming for me"... I think it was a king saying that, but not sure really.

So the suspicion of those coming for one, does way heavily upon the mindsets of ruler's, and if caused to take action, then they are either ruthless in their anger or they are precise yet metered in their anger when they begin to wage war upon their enemies.

Any ruler that is unrighteous in his actions, and doesn't have God on his side, eventually fails, and he will have the weights of his sins brought forth against him come the judgement.

Forum List

Back