Russia

Do you support Trump's Russian Policy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Is Russia a friend or a foe? Is Russia a Communist County? Is Putin seeking to dominate Eastern Europe?

Are we seeing history repeat itself, is Trump's Foreign policy with Russia, a replay of Neville Chamberlain?

Given that Russian is not invading and conquering countries across Europe as Hitler and Nazi Germany did when Neville Chamberlain was Prime Minister of England I would say no we are not seeing a repeat of that.

Given that Russian is not invading and conquering countries across Europe as Hitler and Nazi Germany did when Neville Chamberlain was Prime Minister of England I would say no we are not seeing a repeat of that.

There was a time when Hitler also was not invading and conquering countries across Europe.

There was a time when Hitler also was not invading and conquering countries across Europe.
Yes there was and if Putin and Russia start doing that and Trump reacts the same way Chamberlain did then calling it a repeat of history would be accurate until then not so much.

We should have no quarrel with our brothers and sisters living in Russia.

Trump should seek cooperation with Putin.

Is Russia a friend or a foe? Is Russia a Communist County? Is Putin seeking to dominate Eastern Europe?

Are we seeing history repeat itself, is Trump's Foreign policy with Russia, a replay of Neville Chamberlain?

Its complicated.

We defeated a lot of communists with love and money via the Marshall Plan. I'd rather defeat the imperialist strongmen in Russia that way to.

That said, Putin is not my friend but if I were President (and I should be), I'd probably have to deal with the monster on a weekly basis.

So I can't totally bash Donald here.

Is Russia s friend or foe? Our criminal government has made them a foe. They need a boogie man to justify the enormous MIC, that greatly enriches the rich.

Is Russia a communist country? No.

Is Putin seeking to dominate Eastern Europe? No, but the US is.

Are we seeing history repeat itself, is Trump’s foriegn policy with Russia repeat of Neville Chamberlain? DUMBEST QUESTION I HAVE EVER READ AND REVEALS HOW ENTIRELY UNINFORMED YOU ARE.

Let me try to inform you, please.

Trump has pushed us closer to nuclear war than even BO did. He withdrew from the decades old INF Treaty, saying Russia cheated but offering no proof. He continued BO’s many economic sanctions and added to them. He currently is trying to overthrow the government’s of Iran and Venezuela, both client states of Russia. He demands NATO nations spend more on war. He has blown up the War Department budget even higher than did Big Ears. Donnie recently cancelled a planned meeting with Putin at the last minute, over Ukrainian sailors. He bombed Syria TWICE based on Deep State lies and over the objections of Putin.

Think. Please. Stop getting your information from Rachel Maddow. She is nothing more than a propagandist for the Ruling Class.

Last edited:

Its complicated.

We defeated a lot of communists with love and money via the Marshall Plan. I'd rather defeat the imperialist strongmen in Russia that way to.

That said, Putin is not my friend but if I were President (and I should be), I'd probably have to deal with the monster on a weekly basis.

So I can't totally bash Donald here.
What nations have the Russians invaded or attacked in the past 20 years? Now compare that to the USA.

Now...who is the monster?

Is OP a faggot? Yes. Does he understand a damn thing about US foreign policy? No. Is he an "Orange man Bad" tarded shill? Absolutely!

Gee, do we wait until Russian Tanks enter Eastern Europe? Trump's cold shoulder to NATO suggests he will do nothing to offend Putin.

Gee, do we wait until Russian Tanks enter Eastern Europe? Trump's cold shoulder to NATO suggests he will do nothing to offend Putin.

101st Airborne was just deployed there. Unlikely to happen. Any other other stupid comments, faggot? All it takes is a laser pointed on those tanks and they go "poof" ;)

Yes there was and if Putin and Russia start doing that and Trump reacts the same way Chamberlain did then calling it a repeat of history would be accurate until then not so much.

I disagree. The evidence so far is Trump will do nothing to offend Putin. Remember when the Republican Party's Platform included sanctions on Russia and what happened:

Annexation of Crimea by the Russian Federation - Wikipedia

From the link:

President Trump may have been involved with a change to the Republican Party campaign platform last year that watered down support for U.S. assistance to Ukraine, according to new information from someone who was involved.

Diana Denman, a Republican delegate who supported arming U.S. allies in Ukraine, has told people that Trump aide J.D. Gordon said at the Republican Convention in 2016 that Trump directed him to support weakening that position in the official platform.

POLITICS
Week Ahead: Trump Aims To Dismiss Russia Probe As Partisan; Can He Get His Taxes Win?

Ultimately, the softer position was adopted.

So this is where the collusion conspiracy thingy ends up. Kinda inevitable I suppose.

Last edited:

Russia is not communist by any means but it is not a country I would call a friend either.

Does Trump have any clue how to deal with Russia?

My opinion is no but Hillary would have not been able to deal with Russia and Putin and the fact is had it not been for Gorby the Soviet Union might have not fallen...

Oh, I am not pro-Putin or former Soviet Union just in case you write some drivel...

You clearly know nothing.

Or are you a propagandist?

Forum List

Back