Russian ambassador shot to death in Turkey

I trust my source infowars, but it appears they also got their information from -->
Chris Kitching | Mirror.co.uk - DECEMBER 19, 2016 193 Comments

BREAKING: At Least 14 US Coalition Military Officers Captured by Syrian Special Forces in East Aleppo Bunker
BREAKING: At Least 14 US Coalition Military Officers Captured by Syrian Special Forces in East Aleppo Bunker
DAMASCUS – According to two reports coming out of Aleppo today, at least 14 US Coalition military officers were captured this morning in an East Aleppo bunker by Syrian Special Forces.

This story was quietly leaked by Voltaire.net, who announced, “The Security Council is sitting in private on Friday, December 16, 2016, at 17:00 GMT, while NATO officers were arrested this morning by the Syrian Special Forces in a bunker in East Aleppo.”

Fares Shehabi MP, a prominent Syrian Parliamentarian and head of Aleppo’s Chamber of Commerce published the names of the Coalition officers on his Facebook page on the 15th December (emphasis added):

Mutaz Kanoğlu – Turkey
David Scott Winer – USA
David Shlomo Aram – Israel
Muhamad Tamimi – Qatar
Muhamad Ahmad Assabian – Saudi
Abd-el-Menham Fahd al Harij – Saudi
Islam Salam Ezzahran Al Hajlan – Saudi
Ahmed Ben Naoufel Al Darij – Saudi
Muhamad Hassan Al Sabihi – Saudi
Hamad Fahad Al Dousri – Saudi
Amjad Qassem Al Tiraoui – Jordan
Qassem Saad Al Shamry – Saudi
Ayman Qassem Al Thahalbi – Saudi
Mohamed Ech-Chafihi El Idrissi – Moroccan
Infowars? Are you the guy that went to the pizza shop to break up Hillary`s child sex slave ring? LOL!!
HAHAHA are you the guy whose easily manipulated because your head is too far up the Government's ass.

You can bet Russia will find out who the shooter was and who he represented.

I would venture to say that those idiots won't be around much longer.
The SOB is already dead.....off duty Turkish cop.

I trust my source infowars, but it appears they also got their information from -->

DAMASCUS – According to two reports coming out of Aleppo today, at least 14 US Coalition military officers were captured this morning in an East Aleppo bunker by Syrian Special Forces.

This story was quietly leaked by Voltaire.net, who announced, “The Security Council is sitting in private on Friday, December 16, 2016, at 17:00 GMT, while NATO officers were arrested this morning by the Syrian Special Forces in a bunker in East Aleppo.”

Fares Shehabi MP, a prominent Syrian Parliamentarian and head of Aleppo’s Chamber of Commerce published the names of the Coalition officers on his Facebook page on the 15th December (emphasis added):

Mutaz Kanoğlu – Turkey
David Scott Winer – USA
Muhamad Tamimi – Qatar
Infowars? Are you the guy that went to the pizza shop to break up Hillary`s child sex slave ring? LOL!!
HAHAHA are you the guy whose easily manipulated because your head is too far up the Government's ass.
oprahbrianwilliamsbs.jpg

Apparently you haven't learned enough yet. ........

upload_2016-12-19_13-24-14.png

Mutaz Kanoğlu – Turkey
David Scott Winer – USA
Muhamad Tamimi – Qatar

Great chance for Putin's opposition. Blame Putin for ordering the hit and follow it up with a phony e-mail scandal and bam, Putin loses the next election.

Great chance for Putin's opposition. Blame Putin for ordering the hit and follow it up with a phony e-mail scandal and bam, Putin loses the next election.
As long as their people are as dumbed down and stupid as the US he will win again.
They see what is going on over here, and also think American's are the dumbest mother fkrs there are for not realizing what is happening here.

Most American idiots seem to forget they just came out of a DICTATOR idiot, and the strippings of their freedoms as well not long ago.

Mutaz Kanoğlu – Turkey
David Scott Winer – USA
Muhamad Tamimi – Qatar
oprahbrianwilliamsbs.jpg

Yep the sheep have no clue how dirty this Gov. is. and has been. Another example

Malware sold to governments helped them spy on iPhones, researchers say
Malware sold to governments helped them spy on iPhones, researchers say | Technology | Dallas News

& no it's not from infowars either. As most sheep will automatically assume, then we can see why we have a nation of idiots " ASSUME". lol

You can bet Russia will find out who the shooter was and who he represented.

I would venture to say that those idiots won't be around much longer.
The SOB is already dead.....off duty Turkish cop.

Who got him. Do you know??
Mr Karlov was delivering a speech at an art gallery in the capital of Ankara when the gunman fired a shot into the air and then shot the ambassador in a suspected radical Islamic attack, the Hurriyet newspaper reported.

They are pushing it....and pushing it......and pushing it.

They want to start WW3.

Hope the Russians won't fall for it, These are very dangerous times.

Just because it started one war doesn't mean every time a foreign dignitary is assassinated that it will start a war. At the time there was such a tangle of alliances that the other countries went down like dominoes, getting into the fray whether they wanted to or not. At least that's what I was taught.
Jeeze why do women always resort to fallacies when they argue?

Is it due to low I/Q's?

Note that you have an "argument from ignorance" fallacy:

List of fallacies - Wikipedia
Gee, it made sense to me. If it's not logical thinking, explain why in English.

Here is the body of the Allahu Akbar Turkish terrorist scum.

GRAPHIC Video: Russian Ambassador to Turkey Dead after ‘assassination attempt in revenge for Aleppo’

Russia’s ambassador to Turkey has been assassinated allegedly in retaliation for the crisis in Aleppo.

The gunman reportedly said in Turkish “We die in Aleppo, you die here” before opening fire and injuring Ambassador Andrei Karlov.

The attacker was fatally shot by police after wounding Mr Karlov and at least three others, according to state TV.

View image on Twitter
C0DXGGFXcAA_4JA.jpg:small

Mr Karlov was delivering a speech at an art gallery in the capital of Ankara when the gunman fired a shot into the air and then shot the ambassador in a suspected radical Islamic attack, the Hurriyet newspaper reported.

Well this about SUMS up what REALLY is happening and what is going on ..............oh .....n well.
Even If this is not related to Erdogan, he is responsible for most of the terrorist attacks in Turkey. His policies destabilize also his own country,

Forum List

Back