Russian ambassador shot to death in Turkey

Oh, I know. But see, there is no "was", they are still there. So it is clear what was meant with "Eastern Aleppo".
I am honestly trying to grasp your intended meaning.

So you are saying that ISIS still controls Eastern Aleppo? I agree it appears to control large swaths of it, but then what did the Assad forces recapture recently?

it might be easier to read your posts if I was not afflicted with the visage of that old witch you use in your avatar. :)

Oh, I know. But see, there is no "was", they are still there. So it is clear what was meant with "Eastern Aleppo".
I am honestly trying to grasp your intended meaning.

So you are saying that ISIS still controls Eastern Aleppo? I agree it appears to control large swaths of it, but then what did the Assad forces recapture recently?
The Syrian Arab Army liberated the capital of Aleppo, that has the same name.

Situation in Aleppo after the eastern parts were fully besieged and a counter offensive from outside failed:
CtN4C2BWgAA4Hcm.jpg

RIP to Mr. Karlov :(
I really hope nothing bad is gonna happen between Russia and Turkey :eusa_eh:

If this guy was in any way trained by those intelligence agents captured by Syria, and the Russians link it to them, they is sure to be hell to pay. . .

“The Security Council is sitting in private on Friday, December 16, 2016, at 17:00 GMT, while NATO officers were arrested this morning by the Syrian Special Forces in a bunker in East Aleppo.”
I heard the murderer was a police man and he was part of Erdogan security detail :eusa_think:

That's the cover story. You'll notice at least one of those agents was Turkish. Who is to say? Remember, there was a coup attempt as well in Turkey, so, like the US, it's Deep State is in political turmoil.

There was, for a while, talk of letting Russian planes us the same base where US nukes are currently based. I was thinking, wtf?!?

Turkey Surrounds, Blocks Access To NATO's Incirlik Airbase Amid Speculation Of Second Coup | Zero Hedge

Turkish, Russian officials downplay reports Russian warplanes might operate out of Incirlik air base

US moves nuclear weapons from Turkey to Romania

I doubt we will ever know his true motive, he's dead now.

Erdogan is busying himself with setting up a permanent dictatorship for himself, so he is moving to the Russian sphere at every excuse now. So no, it wouldn't have been Erdogan's people, probably some dissenters or Sunnis.

Adrew Cockburn's article in the Jan. 2016 Harper's is the best article laying out all the players and who is behind them in Syria I've run across don't know if it's still behind a pay wall or not.
A Special Realtionship: The Unuted States is teaming up with Al Qaeda, again -Andrew Cockburn.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back