Russian ambassador shot to death in Turkey

This is exactly how WW1 started.

No, it isn't;Wilhelm II started WW I, and did so by launching an attack on France while faking a claim they attacked him first. Quit watching PBS.
You have not read of the assassination of the Archduke Ferdinand, the crown prince of the Austro-Hungarian Empire?

That set in motion a conflagration that destroyed most of the monarchies in Central and Eastern Europe.

lf2ytysm.jpg

Just because it started one war doesn't mean every time a foreign dignitary is assassinated that it will start a war. At the time there was such a tangle of alliances that the other countries went down like dominoes, getting into the fray whether they wanted to or not. At least that's what I was taught.

1. Double check NATO protocols.
2. Blame Bush.
3. Call Obama off the golf course.
4. Confuse the Russians and rename Ankara, Constantinople.

What would the U.S. do if a policeman in Cuba assassinated the U.S. ambassador in Havana? Trump would probably invade the island.
There must be half a dozen threads on this now.

Where? Not in this folder, at least not a minute ago.

This is exactly how WW1 started.

No, it isn't;Wilhelm II started WW I, and did so by launching an attack on France while faking a claim they attacked him first. Quit watching PBS.
You have not read of the assassination of the Archduke Ferdinand, the crown prince of the Austro-Hungarian Empire?

That set in motion a conflagration that destroyed most of the monarchies in Central and Eastern Europe.
And it's always fucking muslims.

THIS is the original thread on this topic, boyz and girlz.

There are at least half a dozen copycat threads now.

Just because it started one war doesn't mean every time a foreign dignitary is assassinated that it will start a war. At the time there was such a tangle of alliances that the other countries went down like dominoes, getting into the fray whether they wanted to or not. At least that's what I was taught.
Jeeze why do women always resort to fallacies when they argue?

Is it due to low I/Q's?

Note that you have an "argument from ignorance" fallacy:

List of fallacies - Wikipedia

I'm not sure I would take Steve Quayle seriously though. He has predicted some pretty wild thing before that have not come to pass.

maybe because S.Q. has been beat down just like infowars, and that is the path they want people kept on.
and what I don't get is how the fk people can't believe what he post when if one goes to his site it's set up just like Drudge which provides links to other news site that wrote the article. LOL

Haven't you noticed Infowars, Drudge, Breitbart etc are the ones accused of fake news and really they aren't, Shadow Gov. creates these thoughts for people to keep them down for realistic thoughts of information.

Just like infowars, look at the link I provided, it leads to the Original source the " MIRROR"
you can't believe how many times I have post articles from infowars Original source and the reactions are totally different, then take the exact same story post is from infowars and people instantly claim it as fake. lol
Mark Dice - Three years ago Steve Quayle said “his... | Facebook

I trust my source infowars, but it appears they also got their information from -->
Chris Kitching | Mirror.co.uk - DECEMBER 19, 2016 193 Comments

BREAKING: At Least 14 US Coalition Military Officers Captured by Syrian Special Forces in East Aleppo Bunker
BREAKING: At Least 14 US Coalition Military Officers Captured by Syrian Special Forces in East Aleppo Bunker
DAMASCUS – According to two reports coming out of Aleppo today, at least 14 US Coalition military officers were captured this morning in an East Aleppo bunker by Syrian Special Forces.

This story was quietly leaked by Voltaire.net, who announced, “The Security Council is sitting in private on Friday, December 16, 2016, at 17:00 GMT, while NATO officers were arrested this morning by the Syrian Special Forces in a bunker in East Aleppo.”

Fares Shehabi MP, a prominent Syrian Parliamentarian and head of Aleppo’s Chamber of Commerce published the names of the Coalition officers on his Facebook page on the 15th December (emphasis added):

Mutaz Kanoğlu – Turkey
David Scott Winer – USA
David Shlomo Aram – Israel
Muhamad Tamimi – Qatar
Muhamad Ahmad Assabian – Saudi
Abd-el-Menham Fahd al Harij – Saudi
Islam Salam Ezzahran Al Hajlan – Saudi
Ahmed Ben Naoufel Al Darij – Saudi
Muhamad Hassan Al Sabihi – Saudi
Hamad Fahad Al Dousri – Saudi
Amjad Qassem Al Tiraoui – Jordan
Qassem Saad Al Shamry – Saudi
Ayman Qassem Al Thahalbi – Saudi
Mohamed Ech-Chafihi El Idrissi – Moroccan
Infowars? Are you the guy that went to the pizza shop to break up Hillary`s child sex slave ring? LOL!!

GRAPHIC Video: Russian Ambassador to Turkey Dead after ‘assassination attempt in revenge for Aleppo’

Russia’s ambassador to Turkey has been assassinated allegedly in retaliation for the crisis in Aleppo.

The gunman reportedly said in Turkish “We die in Aleppo, you die here” before opening fire and injuring Ambassador Andrei Karlov.

The attacker was fatally shot by police after wounding Mr Karlov and at least three others, according to state TV.

View image on Twitter
C0DXGGFXcAA_4JA.jpg:small

Mr Karlov was delivering a speech at an art gallery in the capital of Ankara when the gunman fired a shot into the air and then shot the ambassador in a suspected radical Islamic attack, the Hurriyet newspaper reported.

Well this about SUMS up what REALLY is happening and what is going on ..............oh .....n well.

Forum List

Back