Russian bombing completely destroys Ukrainian children's hospital. Children under the rubble

The main question what compromise Russia is going to offer. One of Putin's demands is 'denazification' of Ukraine. What does that mean?

Russian propaganda for almost 8 years has been talking that Ukraine has a 'Nazi regime'. That is nonsense of course. If this demand means replacing the current government with a Russian puppet one, then that is a no starter, basically.

Ukraine can declare a neutral status, but Russia should guarantee that integration into the EU doesn't include that (only NATO as a military bloc).
Actually, the Russians demand bit more:
1) De-militarisation;
2) De-Nazification;
3) Recognition of Crimea, DPR and LPR.

What is even more important - Ukrainian conflict is just a part of the European Security Crisis, which is, in turn, part of Cold War 2.0 or pre-WWIII period.

BTW, are you still in Chernigov?

Putin has now moved into the Attila the Hun area of demonic atrocities. How much longer is he going to kill civilians and innocent children? Is this part of his "genius" plan?
Children's hospital? Intentionally? He told his blood sucking monsters of the generals to target exclusively Children's hospitals and not target them if there are no children in. Yeah, makes sense.

The main question what compromise Russia is going to offer. One of Putin's demands is 'denazification' of Ukraine. What does that mean?

Russian propaganda for almost 8 years has been talking that Ukraine has a 'Nazi regime'. That is nonsense of course. If this demand means replacing the current government with a Russian puppet one, then that is a no starter, basically.
Actually, all words, papers and even puppet regimes are cheap in Ukraine (as we saw in the case of Yanukovich). So, as my Russian friends said, it means, first of all - the system of filtration camps, death sentences for the "war criminals" (those, who committed war crimes against Donbass people) and years of hard labour in Siberia for "anti-Russian activists". (I don't actually know what is actually worse).

Children's hospital? Intentionally? He told his blood sucking monsters of the generals to target exclusively Children's hospitals and not target them if there are no children in. Yeah, makes sense.

IMG_20220310_113507_494.jpg

Actually, the Russians demand bit more:
1) De-militarisation;
2) De-Nazification;
3) Recognition of Crimea, DPR and LPR.

What is even more important - Ukrainian conflict is just a part of the European Security Crisis, which is, in turn, part of Cold War 2.0 or pre-WWIII period.

BTW, are you still in Chernigov?
Yes, these are his main demands. And I think that 'denazification' is the most 'tricking' part.

Yes, Ukraine is just a part of European security crisis. That is what I keep saying constantly. Ukraine was just one part of the Putin regime's demands. And maybe not the most important ones.

Yes, I am still here.

Actually, all words, papers and even puppet regimes are cheap in Ukraine (as we saw in the case of Yanukovich). So, as my Russian friends said, it means, first of all - the system of filtration camps, death sentences for the "war criminals" (those, who committed war crimes against Donbass people) and years of hard labour in Siberia for "anti-Russian activists". (I don't actually know what is actually worse).
So, in other words, they want a puppet regime. I am afraid the Putin's clique wants the same.

When I was in the army. Hospitals, schools, and the like were marked on maps. We were trained and expected not to fire on them. We had to be fired upon before we could fire back. And even then we were supposed to use minimal force.

Artillery was never minimal force.

But then again. Nobody ever accused the Russians of fighting with honor or according to the laws of war. They used Booby trapped children’s toys to kill Afghani kids. They used poison gas to “rescue” hostages. Causing the deaths of most of the hostages.

When I was in the army. Hospitals, schools, and the like were marked on maps. We were trained and expected not to fire on them. We had to be fired upon before we could fire back. And even then we were supposed to use minimal force.

But then again. Nobody ever accused the Russians of fighting with honor or according to the laws of war. They used Booby trapped children’s toys to kill Afghani kids. They used poison gas to “rescue” hostages. Causing the deaths of most of the hostages.
That's why you killed nearly a million freeing Iraq of, I forgot what it was, right?

Actually, the same things Arabs and Pashtuns tell about Americans. Anyway, it's not a "war" for both Russia and Ukraine. Just a special operation.

That's why you killed nearly a million freeing Iraq of, I forgot what it was, right?

The rules of engagement were clear. We killed only vehicles, armed people, and that was it. Unarmed people were not targeted. We captured tens of thousands. And we provided them with food, water, medical care, all in accordance with the laws of war.

Yes, these are his main demands. And I think that 'denazification' is the most 'tricking' part.

Yes, Ukraine is just a part of European security crisis. That is what I keep saying constantly. Ukraine was just one part of the Putin regime's demands. And maybe not the most important ones.

Yes, I am still here.
What about humanitarian situation there? The Russians pretend the city is almost blocked. Did your local authorities started "Mean Guns" game as they did in Kiev?

The rules of engagement were clear. We killed only vehicles, armed people, and that was it. Unarmed people were not targeted. We captured tens of thousands. And we provided them with food, water, medical care, all in accordance with the laws of war.
While we kill only unarmed civilians and if any survive we rob them of food and jewelry. I know, you're good, we're bad. Take any movie with Russians and you'll see what the evil looks like.

While we kill only unarmed civilians and if any survive we rob them of food and jewelry. I know, you're good, we're bad. Take any movie with Russians and you'll see what the evil looks like.

I am going to repeat what I said when this all started. I like the Russian people. I think they are crazy, but it’s a good kind of crazy. I hold no I’ll will towards the Russian people.

My problem is with the leadership. The guy pulling the rope to fire the artillery doesn’t know where it is going. He trusts the fellow giving the orders to aim the round. The cannon cocker has no idea what his gun is pointing at. He can’t see it.

Putin and the leadership have lied constantly and consistently. They have cut foreign news services so the people can’t find any information that isn’t propaganda. Yet they have still arrested some 13,000 protestors who oppose Russia’s war of aggression.

The sanctions are a result of Russian Leadership. The war is a result of Russian leaders. The suffering of the Russian People are a result of the decision made by Putin. The deaths of Ukrainian Civilians is on his head. And the people of Russia will suffer for decades because of it.

And the longer it goes on, the longer it takes for Putin to admit defeat and return home. The worse the suffering will be and the longer the Russians will endure third world status.

I am going to repeat what I said when this all started. I like the Russian people. I think they are crazy, but it’s a good kind of crazy. I hold no I’ll will towards the Russian people.

My problem is with the leadership. The guy pulling the rope to fire the artillery doesn’t know where it is going. He trusts the fellow giving the orders to aim the round. The cannon cocker has no idea what his gun is pointing at. He can’t see it.

Putin and the leadership have lied constantly and consistently. They have cut foreign news services so the people can’t find any information that isn’t propaganda. Yet they have still arrested some 13,000 protestors who oppose Russia’s war of aggression.

The sanctions are a result of Russian Leadership. The war is a result of Russian leaders. The suffering of the Russian People are a result of the decision made by Putin. The deaths of Ukrainian Civilians is on his head. And the people of Russia will suffer for decades because of it.

And the longer it goes on, the longer it takes for Putin to admit defeat and return home. The worse the suffering will be and the longer the Russians will endure third world status.
Here you go again. Ours is propaganda and yours is information. What if it's the other way around?
How about this guy? Is this propaganda or information?

Here you go again. Ours is propaganda and yours is information. What if it's the other way around?
How about this guy? Is this propaganda or information?

Propaganda. And I can prove it. NATO was eroding into little more than a Coffee Clutch. We haven’t run a Reforger training exercise since the Soviet Union fell apart. We had drawn down to 30,000 troops and Trump withdrew an additional 10,000.

NATO was supposedly threatening Russia while weaker than ever since the formation. That’s idiotic.

Without Reforger training, any troops sent in would be unfamiliar with the terrain. Commands would have never worked together. They would take time to get a reasonable battle plan in effect.

By the time they did, Russia would be in Paris.

Putin is lying. His shills are lying. Troops in the Army have been focused on low intensity conflict for decades. That means crap like Afghanistan where roadside bombs and snipers are the biggest threat.

Now. Since the invasion. It is changing. Suddenly meetings are happening. Commanders are conferencing and working out details. Training is shifting to force on force combat.

Let me explain it more simply for you. Let’s say you have a brain injury. You need a world class neurosurgeon to save you. An operation is performed with a world class proctologist. You die. Because he is doing something for which he has no training and at best a passing understanding of.

Combat is the same. The training you do to deal with an insurgency is the wrong thing when dealing with a major battle. For major battles you have to maneuver armored forces, you need infantry supporting armor. You need a good combined arms plan with training over disputed airspace.

You need Engineers prepared to build obstacles designed to stop Tanks. You need Engineers trained in breaching those obstacles. Right now the Engineers training has been in identifying and eliminating IED’s. Nowhere even close to the same thing.

Right now. Units are scrambling to get training on those actions. NTC used to train our people for it. But even that had shifted to LIC and Urban Warfare/Counter Insurgency.

Even pilots. Our Pilots haven’t been doing much training for Air to Air. All the work has been Air to Mud. So most of the training has been too.

I refuse to believe that Putin’s advisors don’t know what the Armies are doing. You would be asking me to believe that Russia is that ignorant.

In another decade NATO would be little more than a country club. And you expect me to believe that gaggle is an intolerable threat. Bullshit.

So yes. It is pure propaganda.

Yes, I am still here.
How can a man who is Jewish be President over a country that Putin says is Nazi? Putin is a Liar!

Forum List

Back