Russian Collusion In A Nutshell

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone in Trump's administration say to Trump: what in God's name were you thinking colluding with the Russians??

Link to the Taliban offering to turn him over. Hint: You won't find it, because they did not do it. YOur media is lying to you.

To a Third nation IF the bombing stops and IF evidence is provided, and of course, IF they find the evidence convincing....

That is what is called bullshit.

THat is NOT a real offer to hand him over. A real offer would been come here, pick him up, and then please stop the invasion.

Your media is lying to you. The now vaunted intelligence agencies told Bush what he wanted to hear. They dropped the ball. AGAIN.
It wasn't the media that removed those infamous 16 words from the SOTU address, it was Cheney.[/QUOTE]

I think you mean "added". They told Bush that the Iraqis had WMDs.

Err, I'm not sure which republican candidate was the darling of the neo-cons, but it was certainly not Trump.

Trump ran on a platform of non-intervention.

Remember when he was in South Carolina and denounced the Iraq War? That was one of the times all the talking heads predicted he was done, because South Carolina is so pro-military.

He won.

How Donald Trump blasted George W. Bush in S.C. -- and won - CNNPolitics

"the Republican presidential front-runner stood on the debate stage in South Carolina and accused former President George W. Bush of lying about the existence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. He also faulted the former president for the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, that brought down the World Trade Center.
"That's not keeping us safe," Trump argued.
Right away, it was clear that those charges would not sit well with many in this Southern state, home to a large population of military personnel and veterans. The audience in the Greenville auditorium booed the New York businessman, and undecided voters expressed a mixture of disbelief and disdain in the days that followed.
For any other politician, it could have been a campaign-ending moment. Instead, it underscored Trump's unique ability to make statements that would sink anyone else but still come out on top. He easily won the South Carolina primary on Saturday, beating the runner-up by about 10 points. And the former president's brother, Jeb, dropped his bid for the presidency after a disappointing showing."

By attacking Trump, you are weakening the man that defeated the neo-cons in the Republican Party.
Trump is a liar. He always has been and always will be.[/QUOTE]

THat was a weak ass response to me demonstrating that Trump called out and defeated the neo-cons head on, in their stronghold.

So very many on your side deny that. Kudos for you for admitting it. You have gained a small point of credibility with me. I will consider your posts slightly more seriously from now on.
Don't kiss my ass! God, I hate people who stroke me![/QUOTE]

I give credit where it is due. Don't worry. I am sure that your normal lefty behavior will cost you that credibility in short order.

That does not say what the headline says, The Taliban demanded proof and even then they would not hand him over to the US but a third Country. So 2 outs.
So you admit the Taliban was willing to hand your hero Osama to a third country and Bush refused the offer so he could keep bombing women and children.
Thank you.
You claimed the Taliban offered to hand him over TO US. A BLATANT LIE.
No I didn't, you worthless lying scum POS.
Your claiming they offered to turn him over is right there in the posts you replied too. You can not even get your story straight. The Taliban did NOT offer to turn Osama Bin Laden over to us, they also demanded proof he was responsible for 9/11 before they would even discuss turning him over to a third party.
Nowhere did I say they would turn him over "TO US" as you falsely claimed, but you knew that already when you lied, you are just too dishonest to admit YOU added the "to us" part.
What is dishonest is claiming they were gonna turn him over if you realized it was to a third Country. What is dishonest is claiming they were gonna turn him over if only Bush had said yes when ALL they said was they would talk about turning him over top SOMEONE else.

Yes your media is lying to you. A nation half filled worth the brain dead who don’t remember that a few years ago the media was pummeling Romney for saying Russia was the enemy while praising Obama and Clinton for their giant “reset button”. A chat room then would have seen a screaming mass of liberals spitting and yelling that Romney was a warmonger because Russia was no threat.

But that was merely a piece of furtive knowledge, which he happened to possess because his memory was not satisfactorily under control. Officially the change of partners had never happened. Oceania was at war with Eurasia: therefore Oceania had always been at war with Eurasia. The enemy of the moment always represented absolute evil, and it followed that any past or future agreement with him was impossible” Orwell 1984

There is a reason liberals eliminate these books from education.
You fuckers elected a child!

To a Third nation IF the bombing stops and IF evidence is provided, and of course, IF they find the evidence convincing....

THat is NOT a real offer to hand him over. A real offer would been come here, pick him up, and then please stop the invasion.
The fact remains, they offered and Bush said no.

As for the invasion, the Taliban did not attack us on 9/11. They had nothing to do with 9/11. The real reason we invaded, was because they said "no" to our pipeline offer.

You're right, my bad. Cheney added those 16 words back in.

The fact remains, they offered and Bush said no.

As for the invasion, the Taliban did not attack us on 9/11. They had nothing to do with 9/11. The real reason we invaded, was because they said "no" to our pipeline offer.

You're right, my bad. Cheney added those 16 words back in.

The fact remains that their "offer" was way to little and way to fucking late.

We had just lost 3000 innocent civilians to a cowardly sneak attack, and they wanted to play delaying games?

Fuck that shit. Fuck it then, and fuck it now.

We had just lost 3000 innocent civilians to a cowardly sneak attack, and they wanted to play delaying games?

We were not attacked by Afghanistan. We were not attacked by the Taliban.

The Taliban was protecting the people that attacked us so YES in a sense they were RESPONSIBLE for the attack, They provided security protection and training grounds to the terror group that attacked us. When ask to turn over that Terror Group they refused. Decisions have consequences.

REPORTER: Did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?
PUTIN: Yes, I did. Yes, I did.

Is deception the best you got? Why don't you post the full answer where it was obvious he was only answering the first part of the two part question? Oh right, you're a propagandist just like Putin.
Clearly he answered BOTH parts with BOTH answers.

Since you refuse to post the full answer, I'll do it for ya.

REPORTER: Did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?

PUTIN: Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S. Russia relationship back to normal.

He was clearly explaining why he wanted Trump to win and not reversing his previous denial on directing people to help Trump.

What I find interesting is how you idiots portray Putin as this cunning KGB agent and then claim he would make such a slip up. You might want to make up your mind, is he this cunning agent or sloppy and unthinking. Either way I'm sure he's grateful for you carrying his water.

If your lie was true, then why did the White House edit the question in their "official" transcript and from their live stream video??????? The Russians edited their video also!!!
Donnie Dirt Bag and the Russians, two lying scum peas in a lying scum pod!

Remarks by President Trump and President Putin of the Russian Federation in Joint Press Conference
PRESIDENT PUTIN: (As interpreted.) For instance, we can bring up Mr. Browder in this particular case. Business associates of Mr. Browder have earned over $1.5 billion in Russia. They never paid any taxes, neither in Russia nor in the United States, and yet the money escaped the country. They were transferred to the United States. They sent a huge amount of money — $400 million — as a contribution to the campaign of Hillary Clinton. Well, that’s their personal case. It might have been legal, the contribution itself, but the way the money was earned was illegal.

So we have a solid reason to believe that some intelligence officers accompanied and guided these transactions. So we have an interest of questioning them. That could be a first step, and we can also extend it. Options abound, and they all can be found in an appropriate legal framework.

Q And did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?

PRESIDENT PUTIN: (As interpreted.) Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S.-Russia relationship back to normal.

The Taliban was protecting the people that attacked us so YES in a sense they were RESPONSIBLE for the attack, They provided security protection and training grounds to the terror group that attacked us. When ask to turn over that Terror Group they refused. Decisions have consequences.
I already provided the link that showed they offered to turn UBL over but Bush refused. I also provided a link to Carlos Posada Carilles, a terrorist we harbored and refused to turn over to Venezuela, you fucking hypocrite.

Besides, its a little too late for you defending "this" country, after showing you're nothing but a Russian kiss-ass!

Is deception the best you got? Why don't you post the full answer where it was obvious he was only answering the first part of the two part question? Oh right, you're a propagandist just like Putin.

PUTIN: Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S. Russia relationship back to normal.

He was clearly explaining why he wanted Trump to win and not reversing his previous denial on directing people to help Trump.

What I find interesting is how you idiots portray Putin as this cunning KGB agent and then claim he would make such a slip up. You might want to make up your mind, is he this cunning agent or sloppy and unthinking. Either way I'm sure he's grateful for you carrying his water.

If your lie was true, then why did the White House edit the question in their "official" transcript and from their live stream video??????? The Russians edited their video also!!!

Remarks by President Trump and President Putin of the Russian Federation in Joint Press Conference
PRESIDENT PUTIN: (As interpreted.) For instance, we can bring up Mr. Browder in this particular case. Business associates of Mr. Browder have earned over $1.5 billion in Russia. They never paid any taxes, neither in Russia nor in the United States, and yet the money escaped the country. They were transferred to the United States. They sent a huge amount of money — $400 million — as a contribution to the campaign of Hillary Clinton. Well, that’s their personal case. It might have been legal, the contribution itself, but the way the money was earned was illegal.

So we have a solid reason to believe that some intelligence officers accompanied and guided these transactions. So we have an interest of questioning them. That could be a first step, and we can also extend it. Options abound, and they all can be found in an appropriate legal framework.

PRESIDENT PUTIN: (As interpreted.) Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S.-Russia relationship back to normal.

That doesn't make any sense and is obviously out of context, I'm not going to try to explain it, you'd have to ask whoever put it on the site that way.

I already provided the link that showed they offered to turn UBL over but Bush refused. I also provided a link to Carlos Posada Carilles, a terrorist we harbored and refused to turn over to Venezuela, you fucking hypocrite.

Besides, its a little too late for you defending "this" country, after showing you're nothing but a Russian kiss-ass!
Your link says no such thing they said they would turn him over to a third party and ONLY if they had proof that he was involved. A dodge designed to gain time not an offer at all. You know it we know it so stop lying.

That doesn't make any sense and is obviously out of context, I'm not going to try to explain it, you'd have to ask whoever put it on the site that way.

Always making excuses for that worthless lying scum POS Tramp, how do you rationalize the White House editing of the video in sync with Russia's editing the video to match the fake transcript?????

Always making excuses for that worthless lying scum POS Tramp, how do you rationalize the White House editing of the video in sync with Russia's editing the video to match the fake transcript?????

Feel free to point to the "excuses" I made, you lying POS. I said it didn't make any sense.

Are you pretending to not know that they were harboring and protecting those that did attack US?

Feel free to point to the "excuses" I made, you lying POS. I said it didn't make any sense.

You said more than that! You said ask whoever put it on the site that way. It was Tramp who had it put on the site that way in coordination with Putin. They BOTH edited it the same way!

Your link says no such thing they said they would turn him over to a third party and ONLY if they had proof that he was involved. A dodge designed to gain time not an offer at all. You know it we know it so stop lying.
It's a reasonable request. However, Bush said no, because he had no evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back