Russian Collusion In A Nutshell

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now meeting foreign leaders a job of the President is not allowed? God you people will say ANYTHING.
I didn't say it wasn't allowed. As an American, I'm embarrassed by his actions and pissed off he is more loyal to a foreign adversary, than he is to this country.

The fact that you are comfortable with his actions, says a lot about you!

It's complete showboating. Not a REAL indictment. It's an INTEL matter and never needed a "special counsel" to handle it. And there's little doubt Russia hacked the DNC and MAYBE Podesta's campaign emails. But the OTHER HALF about the Russians making that stuff public -- just violates every premise of WHY every major country spies likes that. That information the GRU gathered was too expensive and too important to waste on a prank.

Like all good blackmail material -- it would worth FAR MORE TO Putin once Hillary was president and Podesta her Head of the State Dept. It's clear to me that Putin GOT ROBBED of the opportunity to blackmail President Hilliary. I'm betting it was leaked (in parts) to sanitize the future Prez and some of her potential cabinet.

Which is the way that spy story like this are SUPPOSED to end for the good guys.
That Helsinki meeting showed Putin got what he paid for.

It's complete showboating. Not a REAL indictment. It's an INTEL matter and never needed a "special counsel" to handle it. And there's little doubt Russia hacked the DNC and MAYBE Podesta's campaign emails. But the OTHER HALF about the Russians making that stuff public -- just violates every premise of WHY every major country spies likes that. That information the GRU gathered was too expensive and too important to waste on a prank.

Like all good blackmail material -- it would worth FAR MORE TO Putin once Hillary was president and Podesta her Head of the State Dept. It's clear to me that Putin GOT ROBBED of the opportunity to blackmail President Hilliary. I'm betting it was leaked (in parts) to sanitize the future Prez and some of her potential cabinet.

Which is the way that spy story like this are SUPPOSED to end for the good guys.
That Helsinki meeting showed Putin got what he paid for.
Sure did.............got the bat shit crazy left to go bat shit crazy again to cause Chaos in the United States.....

His primary purpose being ex KGB is to cause Chaos...............got the left totally unhinged..........mission accomplished.......

Want your cookies Comrad.

A mountain of allegations is not the same thing as a mountain of evidence

The reason Mueller only indicted a bunch of Russian spies and no muricans is because he knows they'll never show up for trial so he never has to produce any evidence

Als funny that those indictments were made just before Trump met with Putin, if one was paranoid one would think the deep state was trying to sabotage the US pretzeldent and his foreign orange 'policy'...

:coffee:
Grand jury's don't indict people on no evidence. And 5 people weren't convicted because there was no evidence.

Sure did.............got the bat shit crazy left to go bat shit crazy again to cause Chaos in the United States.....

His primary purpose being ex KGB is to cause Chaos...............got the left totally unhinged..........mission accomplished.......

What I want is for Americans to act like Americans again.

What I want is for Americans to act like Americans again.
You mean like Berkley......burning the place down...

You mean like the IRS abusing citizens for their views.......

You mean like riots burning down cities because a guy got shot...

You mean like Catch and Release....

You mean like doing nothing when other countries screw us on Trade...

You mean like drawing red lines in the sand and doing nothing...then saying everything is great as we get thrown out of Yemen....

You mean like arming Al Nusra in Syria who are related to Al Queda....

Fuck that shit..............

You mean like drawing red lines in the sand and doing nothing...then saying everything is great as we get thrown out of Yemen....

Watching my countrymen kissing Russian ass, is getting a little too much to bear.

Watching my countrymen kissing Russian ass, is getting a little too much to bear.
LOL

La de da.............we know who the fuck he is.............

He's still a world leader and we are still in close combat with Russian assets in Syria........Trump has every right to attempt Detente.......

Especially when NATO let's a little country into NATO that has issues with Russia.......why Trump made those statements on NATO......

Dangerous NATO deal.....

FYI, the Russians are good at hiding stuff...

russian-matryoshka-stacking-babushka-wooden-dolls-meaning.jpg

LOL

La de da.............we know who the fuck he is.............

He's still a world leader and we are still in close combat with Russian assets in Syria........Trump has every right to attempt Detente.......

Especially when NATO let's a little country into NATO that has issues with Russia.......why Trump made those statements on NATO......

Dangerous NATO deal.....

Grand jury's don't indict people on no evidence.

Of course they do, especially when they know there will never be a trial so they'll be never asked to present any evidence

But I do admire your faith in the "justice" system, too bad Sessions doesn't have the balls to indict Hillary, that would prove she's guilty according to your 'logic'

:banana2:

Of course they do, especially when they know there will never be a trial so they'll be never asked to present any evidence

But I do admire your faith in the "justice" system, too bad Sessions doesn't have the balls to indict Hillary, that would prove she's guilty according to your 'logic'

:banana2:
Don't talk to me about stupid. You couldn't spell "cat", if I spotted you the 'c' and the 'a'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back