Russian Collusion In A Nutshell

Status
Not open for further replies.
got to say, perhaps you could post the factual piece that shows the president was shown. you know from someone actually involved in showing it to him. cause he said he didn't see it. You must prove someone showed it to him.

Not sure what this means. why not name those who were with him? I'm never going to take nameless sources as fact. sorry.

from your link.

"According to nearly a dozen people who either attended the meeting with the president-elect or were later briefed on it, the four primary intelligence officials described the streams of intelligence that convinced them of Mr. Putin’s role in the election interference."
Do you think grand jury's go around indicting people on no evidence?

yep, the president said so. you know the guy you say saw it. he didn't see evidence.
And the President has truth issues. He's told over 3000 lies since taking office.
post up what he supposedly saw. I read the links, nothing there. it was all conclusion based off of wikileaks. LOL. Not sure how that proves russia. and I'm still waiting for you idiots to post the evidence. nadda to date. 700+ days.

and you never have posted one lie of his.

got to say, perhaps you could post the factual piece that shows the president was shown. you know from someone actually involved in showing it to him. cause he said he didn't see it. You must prove someone showed it to him.

Not sure what this means. why not name those who were with him? I'm never going to take nameless sources as fact. sorry.

from your link.

"According to nearly a dozen people who either attended the meeting with the president-elect or were later briefed on it, the four primary intelligence officials described the streams of intelligence that convinced them of Mr. Putin’s role in the election interference."
dude, :auiqs.jpg:this is so deep state, :auiqs.jpg:I believe some in the judicial system are involved.:auiqs.jpg:there isn't any evidence. none.I've challenged you all and to date, 700+ days, no evidence:ack-1:. so how is it a grand jury saw it?

1. Afghanistan started the war with Afghanistan when they refused to hand over Bin Laden. That you put that on America, shows that you are an anti-American piece of shit.
Wrong! The Taliban offered to hand over UBL and Bush said no. And don't give me this "...they refused to hand over..." bullshit. Do you know who Luis Posada Carriles is? He's a terrorist, that bombed a plane, which killed 73 people, who we refused to turn over to Venezuela.

2. Blaming us for Iraq is fair. Though I hope you are saving some of the blame for your side who kept the confrontation going during the Clinton terms, and of course Saddam, who was a suicidal fool. And of course the intelligence agencies that told Bush what he wanted to hear.
Bush said he was going to fix the intel to go after Iraq and that's just what he did. BTW, one of the reasons I withdrew my support for Clinton was due to her vote on the Iraq Liberation Act. I was against that war from the very beginning and I'm still pretty pissed off about it.

3. The neo-cons do want war with Iran. They lose hugely in the last Republican primaries. I voted against them.
I'd like to believe that. However, I absolutely detest neocons. That's why I can't stand Zionists. Because they remind me of neocons.

4. Hillary wanted to give orders to US pilots to shot down Russian planes. You voted for her. Who is the warmonger now.
I didn't vote for her. She's a closet neocon and a war hawk.
we're just lucky the morons didn't attack Mexico

from your link.

Actually yes they do. Any good Prosecutor can indict anything he wants. The joke is he can indict a Ham sandwich.

post up what he supposedly saw. I read the links, nothing there. it was all conclusion based off of wikileaks. LOL. Not sure how that proves russia. and I'm still waiting for you idiots to post the evidence. nadda to date. 700+ days.
Now I know you have no clue what you're talking about and this is why.

Here is every lie he has told since he took office.

dude, :auiqs.jpg:this is so deep state, :auiqs.jpg:I believe some in the judicial system are involved.:auiqs.jpg:there isn't any evidence. none.I've challenged you all and to date, 700+ days, no evidence:ack-1:. so how is it a grand jury saw it?
I just gave you the link to the indictment. It's not my problem if you refuse to read it.

"How many times can a man turn his head,
pretending he just doesn't see?"

- Bob Dylan, Blowin' in the Wind

I just gave you the link to the indictment. It's not my problem if you refuse to read it.

"How many times can a man turn his head,
pretending he just doesn't see?"

- Bob Dylan, Blowin' in the Wind
Spear phishing ... Spying .. whatsw new.

While phising is a decade old spying is ancient.

They knew these crimes a long time ago. Convenient when FBI crazy testifying and Trump in Helsinki.

Please

Spear phishing ... Spying .. whatsw new.

While phising is a decade old spying is ancient.

They knew these crimes a long time ago. Convenient when FBI crazy testifying and Trump in Helsinki.

Please
Trump in Helsinki was the very definition of collusion.
Not what I said and you know it.

When shall we start WWIII.......you want to push the button. Perhaps we kill each other you'll be happy.

So the day after Lou Gehrig's famous speech, he holds a press conference:

"Just to clarify, what I meant to say is, 'Today, I'm the UNluckiest man, on the face of the earth !'

yep, the president said so. you know the guy you say saw it. he didn't see evidence.
And the President has truth issues. He's told over 3000 lies since taking office.

Leftists believe hearsay is evidence! Can you fkn believe that?

Thet treat it as fact and run with it. This is why some folks use the term disorder in describing the behavior

Thet treat it as fact and run with it. This is why some folks use the term disorder in describing the behavior
Did you read those links? Holy fk all fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back