Russian Connections to That FBI Informant

I'm the guy who says you're a POS. Remember me.
I'll try. I've got you pegged for something that will hang itself on a chainlink fence behind the trailer park, sometime in Nov....
But in the meantime, let's pretend you're quite important to this planet. :abgg2q.jpg:

Straight up, from news from the Republican house committee. They are the ones getting the goods. Their witness, not mine.
GO for it. I'll wash your car every week for a year if you can produce a quote from any House committee stating this dude was either a "Republican informant" or a "witness" for the committee.

He likely got information from the Russians but it's still a stretch to say it was lies.

Such is the power of government and agencies to be able to spin information to make if favourable to a president.
He ADMITTED that it was lies and Comer has scrubbed all mention of this creep from his case

How did our alleged 'intelligence' agencies miss this? That is the question people should be asking. The government paid this dude lots of tax dollars without ever bothering to see if his stuff was legitimate? Of course liberal trash don't care about that, this could help their lost cause Biden.
Bill Barr and the DOJ knew he was full of shit in 2019.
MAGA

He ADMITTED that it was lies and Comer has scrubbed all mention of this creep from his case
Trump says - Russia is a war machine.

It's a good one to read for anybody wanting to know how Trump is sneaking up on becoming antiwar in public.

What was Smirnov charged with? Bribery? Blackmail? Of who(m)? When? How? Where?

Don't confindential HUMINT sources usually have access to FIE sources?

My understanding (I only say that because I don't want to look it up and post it for the 3rd graders in here that won't believe it otehrwise, then will ignore it) but he was allowed to actually break the law in perfomrance of his duties as a confidential informant.

This whole thing stinks to high heavan of dimocrap scum underhandedness. They are, afterall, scum and everybody knows it. Even the people that vote for them know they're scum.

My understanding (I only say that because I don't want to look it up and post it for the 3rd graders in here that won't believe it otehrwise, then will ignore it) but he was allowed to actually break the law in perfomrance of his duties as a confidential informant.

This whole thing stinks to high heavan of dimocrap scum underhandedness. They are, afterall, scum and everybody knows it. Even the people that vote for them know they're scum.
You make a good point but then you destroy your credibility with the childish namecalling. Understand that it's o.k. to think it but not out loud. And also understand that your dimocraps are close to coming over to your side on these issues.

There's opportunity for the R's while Biden is close to crashing and burning. It won't be there after he's replaced.

FFS grow up a bit!

Did you not read the OP?

Get back to us after you have done so

So it seems that the discredited”witness” that Comer was all excited about got his lies about the Biden’s and Burisma from

Yeah… the Russians

Sooner or later they’ll learn… I guess
OMFG

Another COLLUSION BS NARRATIVE.

Get some new material Dementias.

Smirnov just walked out of prison with an ankle monitor.

Wonder what his odds of getting suicided are?

Forum List

Back