Russian Fighter Jets Make Simulated Attack On US Destroyer Passing 40ft Overhead--Obama Does Nothing

Will they be unarmed next time - now that there is no uncertainty about defense not allowed being by our Chickenshit-in-Chief?

What did the head officer on the ship do, did they point their weapons at the jet? Did president Obama order them to stand down? Do you think that they should have shot that jet down?

They don't have any weapons to point! The missiles are vertical launch.

LOL, that's not accurate at all!!! "Armament: two MK 41 VLS for Standard missiles, Tomahawk; Harpoon missile launchers, one Mk 45 5-inch/54 caliber lightweight gun, two Phalanx CIWS, Mk 46 torpedoes (from two triple tube mounts)" .

The only one that "points" is the gun, which is about as effective as wet noodle against an aircraft.

When was the last time you shot down an aircraft with a torpedo? :D
Mk-15 Phalanx Close-In Weapons System
Mark 45 ~ 5-inch, 54-caliber lightweight gun

Did you mean "active reserves"? Certainly not the IRR, right
No I say inactive because at that time of my life I went back and forth active inactive I traveled a lot for work. The USMC put me through school.

uss+obama+by+stormin+normin.jpg

Will they be unarmed next time - now that there is no uncertainty about defense not allowed being by our Chickenshit-in-Chief?

What did the head officer on the ship do, did they point their weapons at the jet? Did president Obama order them to stand down? Do you think that they should have shot that jet down?

LOL, that's not accurate at all!!! "Armament: two MK 41 VLS for Standard missiles, Tomahawk; Harpoon missile launchers, one Mk 45 5-inch/54 caliber lightweight gun, two Phalanx CIWS, Mk 46 torpedoes (from two triple tube mounts)" .

The only one that "points" is the gun, which is about as effective as wet noodle against an aircraft.

Add this as well;all of the weapons systems I referenced are onbaord that ship and HAVE anti-aircraft capability......... :)
Mk 41 Vertical Launching System (VLS)

I already addressed your misconception.

The gun is useless against aircraft and CIWS doesn't point, unless it is firing! You couldn't see the damn thing anyway.

I already addressed your misconception. You, (or was it someone else),were talking about "pointing". A ship is a big gray blur to an aircraft at that speed.

The gun is useless against aircraft and CIWS doesn't point, unless it is firing! You couldn't see the damn thing anyway.

Any other vets smelling Stolen Valor stink all over this guy?
Is that what you smell? I smell you getting your ass kicked intellectually. You are one of the biggest fools on this board. Everyone knows it. I don't steal valor I served during peace time. But still proud of it.
You will have to explain your retirement after 6 years, Stolen Valorite.

So...tell us about this 6 years and retired deal you got
Retired from the Reserves 6 years active duty 19 years inactive reserves.
How odd that you would say it that way if you had actually served....you would have said...25 years, Marine Corps Reserve-Ret.

So...you sure smell like Stolen Valor....even now with that "explanation".

Is that what you smell? I smell you getting your ass kicked intellectually. You are one of the biggest fools on this board. Everyone knows it. I don't steal valor I served during peace time. But still proud of it.
No body get retirement after just 6 years in.

No body get retirement after just 6 years in.
I wish I did...after my 6 years of doo-doo..

I already addressed your misconception.

Did you read the specs and purposes for those guns and the other systems? They all include anti-aircraft capability. I have Navy Jets flying over my head almost every day!

The Russians expected Obozo to roll over; He rolled.

And in other news......the sun is expected to set on the East coast several hours before setting on the West coast despite Our Kenyan's that of sanctions if it dare do dat.

Forum List

Back