Russian Fighter Jets Make Simulated Attack On US Destroyer Passing 40ft Overhead--Obama Does Nothing

The Russians expected Obozo to roll over; He rolled.

And in other news......the sun is expected to set on the East coast several hours before setting on the West coast despite Our Kenyan's that of sanctions if it dare do dat.
No president in the last 40 years has done anything about it...

I guess I was confused by your thread title containing the words "Obama Does Nothing".
The thread title was changed. I think the board combined my thread with another. Ask them why.
So....it's not your fault? What was your original thread title?

The thread title did come from a different thread. I merged about 5 threads on this, and I kept the title that best represented the actual story, as to prevent any further thread duplication.

I stand corrected.

And in other news......the sun is expected to set on the East coast several hours before setting on the West coast despite Our Kenyan's that of sanctions if it dare do dat.

How did he "roll over"?

Be specific.

Don't pay much attention to current events, eh?
Don't answer simple questions, eh?

OK, I'll help.

The Russian planes flew home instead of flying apart.

BTW, in current terms "CIC" means "Chickenshit-in-Chief".

I wonder, Ramalamabambam, if you are the Stolen Valor guy my wife ripped up one side and down the other for pan-handling on Oceanside Blvd with a cardboard sign claiming to be a vet...but when she asked you a few simple questions while stopped at the light, you knew jack-shit.

How did he "roll over"?

Be specific.

OK, I'll help.

Obama-Red-Line-Putin-Syria.jpg

Please tell me the same folks who defended Ronald Reagan for doing nothing in response to an actual attack which resulted in the deaths of 241 American servicemen; are not now criticizing Obama for doing nothing in response to a non-attack??

They don't have any weapons to point! The missiles are vertical launch.

LOL, that's not accurate at all!!! "Armament: two MK 41 VLS for Standard missiles, Tomahawk; Harpoon missile launchers, one Mk 45 5-inch/54 caliber lightweight gun, two Phalanx CIWS, Mk 46 torpedoes (from two triple tube mounts)" .

The only one that "points" is the gun, which is about as effective as wet noodle against an aircraft.

When was the last time you shot down an aircraft with a torpedo? :D
Mk-15 Phalanx Close-In Weapons System
Mark 45 ~ 5-inch, 54-caliber lightweight gun

I already addressed your misconception.

The gun is useless against aircraft and CIWS doesn't point, unless it is firing! You couldn't see the damn thing anyway.
Did you read the specs and purposes for those guns and the other systems? They all include anti-aircraft capability. I have Navy Jets flying over my head almost every day!

Yes, they have an anti-aircraft capability against something like a Cessna. It's like every Navy ship is a minesweeper.....Once!

My first tour was as Fire Control Radar officer on a guided missile cruiser. I spent three years and two Med cruises, including an excursion into the Black Sea. I probably had more time conning my ship while plane-guarding (tailing) a Russian aircraft carrier than my colleagues on other ships had following American carriers combined. My primary watch station for GQ was as the Missile Engagement Controller on the guided missile system. I ate, worked and slept AAW for those three years.

Exactly how do you think Pres. Obama should respond to the situation? ..... :cool:

The correct response is not to respond, situations like this occur all the time, it's not a Let's Start WWIII type of situation, it's also in International Waters.

Um no, this does not happen all the time. You're miss informed. You are correct in that it was International Waters. But there are responses a respected military would deliver to where the act would of not been repeatable, and it was.

-Geaux

How did he "roll over"?

Be specific.

OK, I'll help.

Obama-Red-Line-Putin-Syria.jpg
Tell us how much you served in the military, Bi-Catfish.

Forum List

Back