🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Russian Jet Barrels Within 5 Feet Of USN EP-3 - Trump Does Nothing

The point of the thread, Trumpflakes, would be mocking your hypocrisy.

Whenever such incidents happened under Obama, most Trumpflakes instantly howled that the Russians/Chinese were doing it because Obama was a pussy.

Now? Crickets.
Link?
Trump backs shooting down Russian jets if diplomacy won't stop their approaches

“It just shows how low we’ve gone where they can toy with us like that,” Trump said, describing such scenarios as “terrible.” He insisted that the problem is Russia’s lack of respect for U.S. President Barack Obama.

“Normally, an Obama—let’s say a president, because you want to make at least a call or two—but normally Obama would call up Putin and say, ‘Listen, do us a favor, don’t do that, get that maniac, just stop it.’ But we don’t have that kind of a president. He’s gonna be out playing golf or something,” Trump said.

Whenever such incidents happened under Obama, most Trumpflakes instantly howled that the Russians/Chinese were doing it because Obama was a pussy.

Now? Crickets.
Link?
Trump backs shooting down Russian jets if diplomacy won't stop their approaches

“It just shows how low we’ve gone where they can toy with us like that,” Trump said, describing such scenarios as “terrible.” He insisted that the problem is Russia’s lack of respect for U.S. President Barack Obama.

“Normally, an Obama—let’s say a president, because you want to make at least a call or two—but normally Obama would call up Putin and say, ‘Listen, do us a favor, don’t do that, get that maniac, just stop it.’ But we don’t have that kind of a president. He’s gonna be out playing golf or something,” Trump said.
So you got nothing.

Now? Crickets.
Link?
They Do It Again: Russian Jet Barrel Rolls Over USAF RC-135 Within 50ft Of It--Obama Does Nothing

What a neutered bastard Obama is
Trump is acting like Obama. No wonder liberal heads are exploding. They can't reconcile the contradictions in their hate spew.

Trump and the pseudocons called Obama a pussy and made of fun of Obama's golfing when this happened on Obama's watch.

Man, karma always has a funny way of bitch slapping retards. :lol:

Now? Crickets.
Link?
They Do It Again: Russian Jet Barrel Rolls Over USAF RC-135 Within 50ft Of It--Obama Does Nothing

What a neutered bastard Obama is
Ok thanks. You win. Give me the tampon back. Someone else will need it before tonights over.

I wonder what the US army will do if Russia sends its warships to international waters, but next to the US border? But in fact here is the usual "military routine," which is not worth anything either absolutely.

The Army won't do shit, dumb ass!

As long as they stay in international waters, they are fine. They do it all the time.

Also, do you realize how many Russian commercial ships are in our ports every day? Chinese too!

Trump and the pseudocons called Obama a pussy and made of fun of Obama's golfing when this happened on Obama's watch.

Man, karma always has a funny way of bitch slapping retards. :lol:
Obama is a pussy.

Trump just did more with this one act to deserve the Nobel Peace Prize than Obama did when he was given his.

Dems думает, что россияне включили и выключили его огни дома

What did O do when the russians were sending emp pulses to our aircraft carriers on flybys? That's right. Nothing. Your concerns fall on deaf ears.

Conspiracy theories do not belong in this thread.

Unfortunately, its not. I wish you were right.

I am right because I was an electronics technician, and fire control radar officer in the Navy. Your sources are as nutty as some of the posters that frequent this message board.

The Black Sea is like a Russian lake and you can learn a lot about their operations by observing what they do there.

Considering that we want to DEESCALATE tensions, not increase them, maybe we should not be patrolling in their "russian lake".

It is international waters and airspace. I was on one of the first ships to enter the Black Sea in decades back in the 1980s. We were up there when Yuri Andropov suddenly dropped dead and we deescalated by getting the heck out of Dodge.

In the 80s, the Black Sea was the coast of the Soviet Union, a Communist Superpower with an ideology calling for world conquest and a real chance at pulling it off.

Facing up to that was required.

Today, it is the coast of Russia, a much smaller and less dangerous nation, with not such ideology and no such chance.

Time to stop poking the Bear.
Six different nations border the Black Sea. It does not belong to Russia.

Voyage-to-Black-Sea.jpg

i'm not saying that it is an ILLEGAL policy to be patrolling there,

I am saying that it is an unnecessary and unwise policy to be patrolling there.

So the Russian intelligence ships that monitor all of our naval activities from just off OUR coasts are unnecessary and unwise?

Our President is afraid of the bear

I thought he was in bed with the bear? I swear, I think you folks are mentally ill.

So has everyone replied with what Trump should have done yet?

I did- so have others

Russian fighter jet flies with 5 feet of US Navy plane, State Department says

Well so far this is the Statement from the State Department:

"While the U.S. aircraft was operating under international law, the Russian side was flagrantly violating existing agreements and international law," Nauert said.

"This is but the latest example of Russian military activities disregarding international norms and agreements," it continued. "We call on Russia to cease these unsafe actions that increase the risk of miscalculation, danger to aircrew on both sides, and midair collisions."

Heather Ann Nauert (born January 27, 1970) is an American journalist who has served as the spokesperson for the United States Department of State since April 2017.[2] She is a former co-host of Fox & Friends and Fox & Friends First, and was previously a correspondent for ABC News.

Oh look another journalist who knows better than everyone else... Meh

What did she say that was wrong?

Considering that we want to DEESCALATE tensions, not increase them, maybe we should not be patrolling in their "russian lake".

It is international waters and airspace. I was on one of the first ships to enter the Black Sea in decades back in the 1980s. We were up there when Yuri Andropov suddenly dropped dead and we deescalated by getting the heck out of Dodge.

In the 80s, the Black Sea was the coast of the Soviet Union, a Communist Superpower with an ideology calling for world conquest and a real chance at pulling it off.

Facing up to that was required.

Today, it is the coast of Russia, a much smaller and less dangerous nation, with not such ideology and no such chance.

Time to stop poking the Bear.
Six different nations border the Black Sea. It does not belong to Russia.

Voyage-to-Black-Sea.jpg

i'm not saying that it is an ILLEGAL policy to be patrolling there,

I am saying that it is an unnecessary and unwise policy to be patrolling there.

So the Russian intelligence ships that monitor all of our naval activities from just off OUR coasts are unnecessary and unwise?

I would think we would rather have them there than not. Lack of information is probably more dangerous than the off chance the snoopers actually get something classified sent in the clear by accident.

The Army won't do shit, dumb ass!
As long as they stay in international waters, they are fine. They do it all the time.

Open your eyes

Open my eyes to what? I used to put my guided missile cruiser in the wake of the Soviet carrier Kiev so their pilots would have to fly through my hot exhaust gases when they attempted to land.

The Russians regularly buzzed us in the Med all of the time.

What is your point?

Forum List

Back