🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Russian Jet Barrels Within 5 Feet Of USN EP-3 - Trump Does Nothing

“Normally, an Obama—let’s say a president, because you want to make at least a call or two—but normally Obama would call up Putin and say, ‘Listen, do us a favor, don’t do that, get that maniac, just stop it.’ But we don’t have that kind of a president. He’s gonna be out playing golf or something,” Trump said. “But I don’t know, at a certain point, you can’t take it.”
Maybe Fat Donnie needs to make some calls to Pitin and beg him to stop

The Army won't do shit, dumb ass!
As long as they stay in international waters, they are fine. They do it all the time.

Open your eyes

Open my eyes to what? I used to put my guided missile cruiser in the wake of the Soviet carrier Kiev so their pilots would have to fly through my hot exhaust gases when they attempted to land.

The Russians regularly buzzed us in the Med all of the time.

What is your point?

The point is that it was all fun and games until it happened under Obama
Then it became a matter of Presidential weakness

What goes around, comes around

What is your point?

My point that Americans (and not only) also do the same, according to Russian media P-8A Poseidon flew at an altitude of 150 meters above the Russian warships in the Mediterranean Sea. And no one in Russia shouted about Putin's weakness, because they understand that this is an ordinary "military routine".

I imagine how Western media would scream if a Russian military plane tried to approach the plane of the US Secretary of Defense in neutral waters.

What is your point?

My point that Americans (and not only) also do the same, according to Russian media P-8A Poseidon flew at an altitude of 150 meters above the Russian warships in the Mediterranean Sea. And no one in Russia shouted about Putin's weakness, because they understand that this is an ordinary "military routine".

I imagine how Western media would scream if a Russian military plane tried to approach the plane of the US Secretary of Defense in neutral waters.

A plane flying at 150 meters is no threat. The Russian were flying at a distance of less than 2 meters.

As long as they stay in international waters, they are fine. They do it all the time.

Open your eyes

Open my eyes to what? I used to put my guided missile cruiser in the wake of the Soviet carrier Kiev so their pilots would have to fly through my hot exhaust gases when they attempted to land.

What is your point?

Nope. Only the liberal media would have been roasting Obama's gonads on this and that didn't happen except in your own tiny little deluded minds.

A plane flying at 150 meters is no threat. The Russian were flying at a distance of less than 2 meters.

I do not think so. Here is the video of "interception"

all the pilots were professionals, and they all knew the rules of the game.

The intercept occurred over more than two hours! You have how many seconds of video there?

The intercept occurred over more than two hours! You have how many seconds of video there?

This is all that the U.S. Naval Forces Europe-Africa/U.S provided.

Ever been on one of those aircraft? I have.

They have zero self-defense capabilities and no offensive capabilities.

Comparing a 4-engine turboprop based on late 1960s technology with a modern Russian fighter is just a bit disingenuous.

Now, what was your point again? Oh, you were agreeing with me that this is not really anything new.

You were making a weak comparison that flying 150 meters over a ship was the same as flying 5 feet from an aircraft.

You were making a weak comparison that flying 150 meters over a ship was the same as flying 5 feet from an aircraft.

My point all this bullshit isn't worth talking about. EP-3 Aries aircraft flying in international airspace over the Black Sea, Su-27 accompanied him that's it. No one was hurt, all were trained. And on video, obviously, the distance is more than 5 feet.

Open your eyes

What is your point?

Nope. Only the liberal media would have been roasting Obama's gonads on this and that didn't happen except in your own tiny little deluded minds.

It proves, beyond doubt that our president is timid
Unable to stand up for the dignity of his own country

When it comes to fighting....Trump has heel spurs

Open your eyes

What is your point?

Open your eyes

What is your point?

I think this has already been asked. What would you have him do?

Send a terse note telling Putin not to do it again or we will send him another terse note?

Open your eyes

What is your point?

Send a terse note telling Putin not to do it again or we will send him another terse note?

I've already told you Dummy

Shoot the son of a bitch down, stand over the wreckage, pound your chest and give Putin the finger

You know.....like a real man

What is your point?

Shoot the son of a bitch down, stand over the wreckage, pound your chest and give Putin the finger

I already told you dumb ass!

The EP-3 is unarmed! It couldn't shoot down a housefly.

You also want it to shoot down a jet fighter while powered by 4 turboprops. Great plan, dumb ass!

What did O do when the russians were sending emp pulses to our aircraft carriers on flybys? That's right. Nothing. Your concerns fall on deaf ears.

Conspiracy theories do not belong in this thread.

Unfortunately, its not. I wish you were right.

I am right because I was an electronics technician, and fire control radar officer in the Navy. Your sources are as nutty as some of the posters that frequent this message board.

A friend of mine was on that ship. Their equipment was scrambled. You'll probably also remember that celestial navigation quit being taught about 10-15 years ago but the navy just recently started teaching navigation using constellations a couple of years ago.

Last edited:

You also want it to shoot down a jet fighter while powered by 4 turboprops. Great plan, dumb ass!

If Trump was not such a pussy, he would arm his EP-3s just in case

Trump needs to man up

What did O do when the russians were sending emp pulses to our aircraft carriers on flybys? That's right. Nothing. Your concerns fall on deaf ears.

Conspiracy theories do not belong in this thread.

Unfortunately, its not. I wish you were right.

I am right because I was an electronics technician, and fire control radar officer in the Navy. Your sources are as nutty as some of the posters that frequent this message board.

A friend of mine was on that ship. Their equipment was scrambled.

Please do not be offended if I don't believe second hand information from someone who wouldn't know what "scrambled" would even look like.

What is your friend's job?

If Trump was not such a pussy, he would arm his EP-3s just in case

Trump needs to man up

You are just too fucking stupid to let out without a leash. Someone from animal control should pick you up and take you to the nearest zoo.

Not only are you stupid, you don't even care that you are stupid!

Forum List

Back