🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Russian Jet Barrels Within 5 Feet Of USN EP-3 - Trump Does Nothing

What did O do when the russians were sending emp pulses to our aircraft carriers on flybys? That's right. Nothing. Your concerns fall on deaf ears.

Conspiracy theories do not belong in this thread.

Unfortunately, its not. I wish you were right.

I am right because I was an electronics technician, and fire control radar officer in the Navy. Your sources are as nutty as some of the posters that frequent this message board.

A friend of mine was on that ship. Their equipment was scrambled.

Please do not be offended if I don't believe second hand information from someone who wouldn't know what "scrambled" would even look like.

What is your friend's job?

ET in electrical engineering. I wouldn't know what it looks like. I drill for oil.

Conspiracy theories do not belong in this thread.

I am right because I was an electronics technician, and fire control radar officer in the Navy. Your sources are as nutty as some of the posters that frequent this message board.

Please do not be offended if I don't believe second hand information from someone who wouldn't know what "scrambled" would even look like.

ET in electrical engineering. I wouldn't know what it looks like. I drill for oil.

In other words, you don't know shit from Shinola and neither does your friend.

I was an ET when I enlisted out of high school. They repair communications radios and low-level surface search radar systems, and no, that is NOT electrical engineering.

The rating that supplies electrical power are called GSEs, for Gas Turbine Systems Technician Electrical.

It proves, beyond doubt that our president is timid
Unable to stand up for the dignity of his own country

When it comes to fighting....Trump has heel spurs

I think this has already been asked. What would you have him do?

Send a terse note telling Putin not to do it again or we will send him another terse note?

I've already told you Dummy

Shoot the son of a bitch down, stand over the wreckage, pound your chest and give Putin the finger

You know.....like a real man

I already told you dumb ass!

The EP-3 is unarmed! It couldn't shoot down a housefly.

You also want it to shoot down a jet fighter while powered by 4 turboprops. Great plan, dumb ass!

If Trump was not such a pussy, he would arm his EP-3s just in case

Trump needs to man up

You are just too fucking stupid to let out without a leash. Someone from animal control should pick you up and take you to the nearest zoo.

Not only are you stupid, you don't even care that you are stupid!

Sorry Dummy

Doesn't excuse the pussiness of our president
After the Russians buzzed one of our planes he should have shot down ANY Russian plane as a warning to Putin.....Don't fuck with me!

I was an ET when I enlisted out of high school. They repair communications radios and low-level surface search radar systems, and no, that is NOT electrical engineering.

The rating that supplies electrical power are called GSEs, for Gas Turbine Systems Technician Electrical.

Yes, he knows quite a bit. And yes, he is an engineer. Its too bad that you just think everyone is lying to you, lol.

Yes, he knows quite a bit. And yes, he is an engineer. Its too bad that you just think everyone is lying to you, lol.

No, he is NOT an "engineer" in what you consider an engineer. If he fixes radios and radars, he is an ET. If he produces electrical power, he is a GSE which is an engineering rating, which means that he works maintaining and operating the equipment that makes the power.

I was a missile fire control radar officer, nuclear weapons officer, auxiliaries engineering officer, and served as the main propulsion assistant on two classes of ships. As MPA, everything that made that ship move through the water or provided electrical power belonged to me. At the time, I had a degree in history.

Considering that we want to DEESCALATE tensions, not increase them, maybe we should not be patrolling in their "russian lake".

It is international waters and airspace. I was on one of the first ships to enter the Black Sea in decades back in the 1980s. We were up there when Yuri Andropov suddenly dropped dead and we deescalated by getting the heck out of Dodge.

In the 80s, the Black Sea was the coast of the Soviet Union, a Communist Superpower with an ideology calling for world conquest and a real chance at pulling it off.

Facing up to that was required.

Today, it is the coast of Russia, a much smaller and less dangerous nation, with not such ideology and no such chance.

Time to stop poking the Bear.
Six different nations border the Black Sea. It does not belong to Russia.

Voyage-to-Black-Sea.jpg

i'm not saying that it is an ILLEGAL policy to be patrolling there,

I am saying that it is an unnecessary and unwise policy to be patrolling there.

So the Russian intelligence ships that monitor all of our naval activities from just off OUR coasts are unnecessary and unwise?

Actually, yes. It would be wise of them, to work to avoid potential escalation of tensions.

A Cold War, especially once that is completely uncalled for, would be harmful to both our nations, and more caught in the middle.

New video

and in this video the interception was not as dangerous as they say about it. Perhaps there is another video, where it is obvious that the Sy-25 has approached five feet to EP-3. And it will be shown later.

New video

and in this video the interception was not as dangerous as they say about it. Perhaps there is another video, where it is obvious that the Sy-25 has approached five feet to EP-3. And it will be shown later.

Trump should have shot the SOB down

A sign of weakness from our President. He needed to send a message and he ran away

This is the kind of nonsense you get when you have people who know nothing about the military or military history. Russian and American jets "buzzed" each other's planes and ships (i.e., purposely flew close to them) hundreds of times during the Cold War, but neither side was foolish or radical enough to risk war over those incidents.

The liberals making a big deal out of Trump's "lack of response" are the same liberals who refused to support tougher internal security in response to terrorists shooting and blowing up Americans on our own soil. But, oh, they wanna get tough when some Russian pilot buzzes an American plane.

Last edited:
This is the kind of nonsense you get when you have people who know nothing about the military or military history. Russian and American jets "buzzed" each other's planes and ships (i.e., purposely flew close to them) hundreds of times during the Cold War, but neither side was foolish or radical enough to risk war over those incidents.

The liberals making a big deal out of Trump's "lack of response" are the same liberals who refused to support tougher internal security in response to terrorists shooting and blowing up Americans on our own soil. But, oh, they wanna get tough when some Russian pilot buzzes an American plane.
It was all fun and games until Obama became President
Then those stunts became an indicator of Obamas weakness as a President

A new paradigm has been created. Now, presidents are expected to respond or be considered weak

Trump is weak

The point of the thread, Trumpflakes, would be mocking your hypocrisy.

Whenever such incidents happened under Obama, most Trumpflakes instantly howled that the Russians/Chinese were doing it because Obama was a pussy.

Now? Crickets.

Big difference: Under Obama, the pilots would have orders not to engage. They also wouldn't have had live ammunition and missiles.

You can bet they're cocked and locked now. Russian pilots are not merely testing our aircraft's capabilities, we are also testing theirs. There is a lot that pilots can learn from non-shooting confrontations like these. Otherwise, how would we know their strengths and weaknesses? They in turn are doing the same thing. It's just a game.
Yeah...those Russkies had better just, you know, watch it next time!

Last edited:

What was your response when the Ruskies did it and Obama was president. I am sure you said all good they do this all the time. Be honest.

Forum List

Back