Russian Military is inept

This logical fact gives Putin a foundation in Russia.
NATO looks like an aggressor to us.

I don’t see NATO fighting in Ukraine
You need to look up what aggressor means

Putin will have to negotiate the additional provinces
Even if Ukraine agrees to forfeit the territory, International Sanctions will remain in place.
Relax. Here are two regions would be completely happy to be Russian territory for about a 8 years - and where they're? :)

Even if Ukraine agrees to forfeit the territory, International Sanctions will remain in place.
Can I explain something about the sanctions.

After the collapse of the USSR, Russia entered the world economy as a colony.

The production facilities were taken over by the oligarchs, who quickly made friends with the Western world. Our production has been destroyed.
For example, civil aircraft were not sold in the same way as Boeing or Airbus, because the requirements for noise and efficiency of engines were invented. But now... when things are really bad... there are 2 options... to be part of the global economic system, but to be in the ass. Or shut yourself off from the world and live within your own country.

Russia has:
- a lot of land
- all energy resources (nuclear energy, coal, gas, oil)
- great scientific potential
- production potential

I did not mention China, which needs energy resources. With its powerful potential, which in the foreseeable future will leave the United States behind.

Why do we need YOUR world? The "game of thrones" is already finished))
Is your world perfect? You don't have wars? Are you unemployed? Have you beaten a crime in the USA? Drug dealing? Racial question? Does the general population have equal access to medicine?

This siding with Ukraine and anti russia. This whole sanction/cancelling Russia thing isn't about Russia or Ukraine, well some. It is about us...shutting down anything that the left and the new world order elites. It's all bullshit. It's all smoke and mirrors. When has US media sided with what is good and right? LOL and you think they care about ukrainian freedom. LOLOL

What? Soviet Union???? :) Really???
No one wants any poor and corrupted Ukraine regions in Russia. There are many another problems, than feed them.

I asking these questions because I'm not over-eating of western propaganda. So, your "obvious" things are not obvious for me, I'm trying to find at least some logic :)
You are an idiot. He has said so himself. He believes Ukraine is part of Russia.

The production facilities were taken over by the oligarchs, who quickly made friends with the Western world. Our production has been destroyed.
For example, civil aircraft were not sold in the same way as Boeing or Airbus, because the requirements for noise and efficiency of engines were invented. But now... when things are really bad... there are 2 options... to be part of the global economic system, but to be in the ass. Or shut yourself off from the world and live within your own country.

Russia has:
- a lot of land
- production potential

I did not mention China, which needs energy resources. With its powerful potential, which in the foreseeable future will leave the United States behind.

Is your world perfect? You don't have wars? Are you unemployed? Have you beaten a crime in the USA? Drug dealing? Racial question? Does the general population have equal access to medicine?
Interesting you should bring up China

30 years ago, China was well behind Russia in modern technology and GDP

Today, by embracing Western Markets, China has surpassed Russia in wealth and capabilities.

So, does Putin want to be more like China or more like N Korea?

Russia has:
- a lot of land
- production potential

Lies. NATO weapon _fighting_ in Ukraine. From javelins to airplanes. With "instructors" and "consultants".
We are supporting the country that is being invaded

I don’t see NATO fighting in Ukraine
You need to look up what aggressor means
1) During the Caribbean Crisis... Cuba and the USSR were two independent states.
Could they have signed the contract? Yes, they could. And they agreed to place missiles on CUBа.
Nobody fired at the USA, but the USA said that a nuclear war would start if 1 more ship reached Cuba. I don't think the US was joking.

It was the right and logical decision. Because the threat was too great. In the case of Russia and Ukraine, the situation is almost the same.

2)
Look for information that American instructors were training nationalists in Ukraine. Military training. The United States supplied weapons to Ukraine. How is this different from the crisis in Cuba.

When I listen to people in the west, I get the impression that we should have let ourselves be stabbed.

3)

And this is the strike of Ukrainian aviation 8 years ago.
What do you think about this?

You are an idiot. He has said so himself. He believes Ukraine is part of Russia.
Slow down and learn history better.
Ukraine is not a part of Russia.
But Ukraine has _a_lot_ Russian territory, received from communists, from corrupted Khrushev and so on.
Let them return it and Russia would not have any other questions to Ukraine. Get it to EU, give them a lot of money to theft and so on. Just. Return. Russian.

I know, US don't like to pay honestly. Where are ours money of Alaska, btw? :)

Slow down and learn history better.
Ukraine is not a part of Russia.
But Ukraine has _a_lot_ Russian territory, received from communists, from corrupted Khrushev and so on.
Let them return it and Russia would not have any other questions to Ukraine. Get it to EU, give them a lot of money to theft and so on. Just. Return. Russian.

I know, US don't like to pay honestly. Where are ours money of Alaska, btw? :)
He believes. Do you know what the word "believes" means?

Forum List

Back