Russian Military is inept

The media. Where do you get your information from?
Which media?

:dunno:

This should be a history of how NATO and the west manipulate the paradigm. . .

No.

He is in charge and believes Ukraine belongs to him. Follow along.
I'm trying, but indecipherable sentences like, "It means he is in charge" are making it a slow go of things.

But hey, who are we to dispute the gut feelings and "life is evidence" of the man, right?

Anyhoo, all we can hope now is that he drops dead.

Which media?

:dunno:

This should be a history of how NATO and the west manipulate the paradigm. . .

Which media? You first, and who gives a rat's ass which media? If it is CNN, it doesn't count?

I'm trying, but indecipherable sentences like, "It means he is in charge" are making it a slow go of things.

But hey, who are we to dispute the gut feelings and "life is evidence" of the man, right?

Anyhoo, all we can hope now is that he drops dead.
You never trust your life experience or gut feelings? You're a lemming who follows MSNBC blindly? I get it. You do you.

Oops, sorry, it's not up to you. It is up to Ukrane and the EU.

If a European country wa ts to be in the EU, then it has business being in the EU.

And no amount of cheap Russian propaganda will change that.
Why do you believe Ukraine hasn't been allowed to join the EU?

You went there first, dude. Guess you're the one who got owned, yet again. Don't try to mock me as it only backfires on you. Dumbass leftist race baiter.
Your whining does not excuse your non sequitur, and it is no substitute for rational argument. Sorry.

No, sometimes your tiny little pile of anecdotes that is your "life experience" is not adequate.

Of course you would agree, if you were not steeped in a little tantrum. But you have nothing else in most cases, so you have to trumpet this bizarre and childish line of illogic.

'Life is my evidence. That's how I became an expert in virology and epidemiology!'

hahahahahaha

I will leave you to it.

Your whining does not excuse your non sequitur, and it is no substitute for rational argument. Sorry.

No, sometimes your tiny little pile of anecdotes that is your "life experience" is not adequate.

Of course you would agree, if you were not steeped in a little tantrum. But you have nothing else in most cases, so you have to trumpet this bizarre and childish line of illogic.

'Life is my evidence. That's how I became an expert in virology and epidemiology!'

hahahahahaha

I will leave you to it.
Life is my experience and I get paid well for it at 41. You?

Forum List

Back