Russian Military is inept

That's the problem with Putin the evil kleptocrat invading European countries 3 times in 15 years:

It is no longer a "threat". He already did it. 3 times.

"Oh no, can't Putin Ukraine in the EU or NATO, Putin might invade a European country!"

Putin the delusional idiot hastens along that which he was trying to prevent.
And yet it was a surprise each and every time.

And yet it was a surprise each and every time.
And an escalation each time over the last.

Next time it will not be a surprise. Finland sees the writing on the wall. Now Putin is likely soon looking at every country on his Western border not only being in NATO, but in a posture of seeing Russia as an existential threat, as long as nits evil kleptocrat stays in absolute power.

Then what?

And an escalation each time over the last.

Next time it will not be a surprise. Finland sees the writing on the wall. Now Putin is likely soon looking at every country on his Western border not only being in NATO, but in a posture of seeing Russia as an existential threat, as long as nits evil kleptocrat stays in absolute power.

Then what?
It shouldn't have been a surprise the first time. Russia is Russia.

One doesn't have to be in a life or death situation to know that other opinions may be of help in a life or death situation, hotshot.
Ignorant tumphugger.
Life or Death....not Life and Death? LOL

Life experiences matter

He has stated as much on multiple occasions. You think you're clever. I speak as many languages as you, comrade.
Including C++, Java, C#, SQL, HTML, JS and so on, lol? :)

I'm not think I'm so clever, but I don't think, you know what Putin thinks. But if you have any links to Putin's words, where he talking he want to annexe Ukraine, pls, give me it, I want to listen it too... :)

I'm not think I'm so clever, but I don't think, you know what Putin thinks. But if you have any links to Putin's words, where he talking he want to annexe Ukraine, pls, give me it, I want to listen it too... :)
You speak computer languages? How do you say “My name is” in C++?
You’re the computer guy. Go find the links.

So what you are saying is that this is like the US-Mexico war where the US took over Mexico and then gave back everything except the disputed territory?

You speak computer languages? How do you say “My name is” in C++?
You’re the computer guy. Go find the links.
It's easy. cout << "My name is Sbiker" :)

So, I've tried to find this links. Nope. Putin have only two targets: de-nazification and de-communization. When nazi and commie would leave Ukraine, Putin will leave it free too. As he says, offcourse :)

It's easy. cout << "My name is Sbiker" :)

So, I've tried to find this links. Nope. Putin have only two targets: de-nazification and de-communization. When nazi and commie would leave Ukraine, Putin will leave it free too. As he says, offcourse :)
That’s English. Try again. So you can’t find links. Sounds like you don’t speak Search Engine.

:)

So what you are saying is that this is like the US-Mexico war where the US took over Mexico and then gave back everything except the disputed territory?

It seems an analogy.

At maximum Putins wants to correct Lenin's solution. And I don't think, he'll take it - it seems it will be independent territory.

1646168364433.png

Forum List

Back