Russian Stooge: Trump Signs Sweeping Sanctions Bill Against Russia, Iran, North Korea

So the democrap sheme has finally proved to be successfully. The agenda "World on fire" which Trump opposed during the campaign, is now officially adopted by the Trump administration. No, Trump is not a Russian stooge. He is a deep state stooge now.
How dare Trump think Russia, Iran and North Korea are not acting in our own best interests!
They do have their own interests. That doesn´t make them enemies. If you don´t like nuclear threats, don´t pose one. Simple as can be.
America is threatening people with nukes. Good fascist Leftard. You have to go to a university to learn to be that stupid.
130081_600.jpg
Gee, who woulda thunk the left has no problem with the worlds biggest concentration camp that tortures and murders people every day?
There are labor camps. Certainly not 5 star sites. But we know the propaganda machine makes thinks far worse than they are in reality.

How dare Trump think Russia, Iran and North Korea are not acting in our own best interests!
They do have their own interests. That doesn´t make them enemies. If you don´t like nuclear threats, don´t pose one. Simple as can be.
For a nuclear power not to pose a nuclear threat, they would have to disarm. Not going to happen, especially if the likes of NK and Iran go nuke.
The US conducts nuclear exercises close to North Korea. The US also conducts nuclear B-52 flights close to North Korea.
So what? The US has even dropped nukes in cities but that doesn't mean we're going to allow anyone to drop one on us.
Making peace is unamerican and traitorous, I guess...
OK, NK can drop one on Chicago and then we'll call it quits. Good enough?

For a nuclear power not to pose a nuclear threat, they would have to disarm. Not going to happen, especially if the likes of NK and Iran go nuke.
The US conducts nuclear exercises close to North Korea. The US also conducts nuclear B-52 flights close to North Korea.
So what? The US has even dropped nukes in cities but that doesn't mean we're going to allow anyone to drop one on us.
I will personally pay for your trip to North Korea so you may discuss peace
Ok.

America is threatening people with nukes. Good fascist Leftard. You have to go to a university to learn to be that stupid.
130081_600.jpg
Gee, who woulda thunk the left has no problem with the worlds biggest concentration camp that tortures and murders people every day?
There are labor camps. Certainly not 5 star sites. But we know the propaganda machine makes thinks far worse than they are in reality.
Good puppet.
Shitheads like you used to cheerlead for what the Soviets did to people too.

Will contact Pyongyang for approval. Just takes a sec....

130081_600.jpg
Good puppet.
I just asked you to not to provoke a nuclear war. North Korea´s nuclear deterrence is the only card that they can play.

Sorry, but Un did not approve the deal. Looks like you have to get used to Chicago for now.

Sorry, but Un did not approve the deal. Looks like you have to get used to Chicago for now.
How about Baltimore? Talk to the fat kid again.

What this proves is that Trump's desire to be on the winning side is more important that his craving for power. He clearly was told that a veto would be overridden and his ego could not take that. The signing statement represents his real thinking on this bill.

How about Baltimore? Talk to the fat kid again.
Un said that Bleipirester is too alone and needs a girl friend. If he´s no longer alone peace can be achieved, Un added.

130081_600.jpg
Good puppet.
I just asked you to not to provoke a nuclear war. North Korea´s nuclear deterrence is the only card that they can play.
Shitforbrains thinks North Korea has had nukes for 60 years and has them for peaceful purposes.

So the democrap sheme has finally proved to be successfully. The agenda "World on fire" which Trump opposed during the campaign, is now officially adopted by the Trump administration. No, Trump is not a Russian stooge. He is a deep state stooge now.
He signed it because Congress would have overridden his veto. This way he avoids the black eye.

Good puppet.
Shitforbrains thinks North Korea has had nukes for 60 years and has them for peaceful purposes.
In fact, North Korea has both nukes and carriers. What they don´t have is a nuke that is lightweight and small enough to be transported by the Unha 3 rocket. They are currently developing such small nukes and more capable rockets.

Trump got bitch slapped again. Congress took the authority to control sanctions away from trump.

Good puppet.
In fact, North Korea has both nukes and carriers. What they don´t have is a nuke that is lightweight and small enough to be transported by the Unha 3 rocket. They are currently developing such small nukes and more capable rockets.
North Korea spends the highest percentage of their GDP in the world on military because their people do so well and evil Amerikkka will attack them to gain their huge oil reserves!

Oh wait, North Korea has no natural resources. My bad.

Good puppet.
North Korea spends the highest percentage of their GDP in the world on military because their people do so well and evil Amerikkka will attack them to gain their huge oil reserves!

Yes, they have recourses. However, its not oil. But they do have oil. Its stored underground like all the other supplies, I guess. North Korea´s underground networks allow the forces to act independently.

Good puppet.

Yes, they have recourses. However, its not oil. But they do have oil. Its stored underground like all the other supplies, I guess. North Korea´s underground networks allow the forces to act independently.
Yes, NK has oil and carriers! No wonder they need to defend their people from evil Amerikkka!

Good thing Mexico and Canada have nukes, they have lots of oil that unlike NK actually comes out of the ground.

Yes, NK has oil and carriers! No wonder they need to defend their people from evil Amerikkka!

Good thing Mexico and Canada have nukes, they have lots of oil that unlike NK actually comes out of the ground.
It´s not the rubber room.

The Russian ambassador to the US, Donald Trump, had to sign the sanctions bill or suffer the humiliating embarrassment of having BOTH parties override his veto.
If only Trump had put Obamas nonexistent sanctions against Russia in place!
In what special cave have you been living in in which you only receive Fox News so that you can parrot this ridiculous lie?

Forum List

Back