Russians Caught On Film; Committing Atrocities In Mariopul

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
Makes me sick. How? How could they? That’s all I keep asking myself. If you have a weak constitution; this video isn’t for you. But if you need to see what’s really happening, feelz be damned… What more condemnation do you need..?

Cool! Something that happened 5 hours ago, isn’t a current event… Who knew? Lol!

Makes me sick. How? How could they? That’s all I keep asking myself. If you have a weak constitution; this video isn’t for you. But if you need to see what’s really happening, feelz be damned… What more condemnation do you need..?

A staged shit like that one in Aleppo.
Anything is fake!

A staged shit like that one in Aleppo.
Anything is fake!
You can obfuscate all you want Russkie… The tale of the tape speaks for itself. And there simply is no walking back the actions of these Russian soldiers. If what they are doing is okay with you then own it. Quit hiding behind snarky one-liners.

Cool! Something that happened 5 hours ago, isn’t a current event… Who knew? Lol!
Did it ever occur to you first, that this aid might have going to the Ukrainians who've been sympathetic to Russia for the last 8 years? Also, can you explain why Russia walked in and declared Crimea to be theirs, AND began funding and otherwise assisting Ukrainian separatists in the east? We keep hearing about the "Nazis" and their depredations for the last 8 years but none of you mention the fact that those Nazis never invaded Russia nor did they attack civilians until Russia started and fueled the insurrection.

Did it ever occur to you first, that this aid might have going to the Ukrainians who've been sympathetic to Russia for the last 8 years? Also, can you explain why Russia walked in and declared Crimea to be theirs, AND began funding and otherwise assisting Ukrainian separatists in the east? We keep hearing about the "Nazis" and their depredations for the last 8 years but none of you mention the fact that those Nazis never invaded Russia nor did they attack civilians until Russia started and fueled the insurrection.
Maybe because when they walked in, they were surrounded by “Russians”. Just a wild guess… Ir maybe the Nazi pogrom against ethnically Russian people within Ukraine played a part… Crazy, I know…

Don’t know… Let’s see what the Russians walked into at the hands of the Azov Battalion…

Apparently there was no slutty wife’s “honor” to defend. Just people…
Yeah. Those kooky Russkies. One moment they bomb civilian lodgings and hospitals and another moment they’re trying to give survivors food and water. ((Sniff sniff))

Yeah. Those kooky Russkies. One moment they bomb civilian lodgings and hospitals and another moment they’re trying to give survivors food and water. ((Sniff sniff))
All the while having to navigate around Azog Battallions civilian casualties…
It’s a hard knock life for us…

All the while having to navigate around Azog Battallions civilian casualties…
It’s a hard knock life for us…

Imagine a nation where the folks invaded think they have a right to fight the invaders!

You must be outwaged and perpwexed !!

Hurry back to offer more of your stupid when you have nothing intelligent or convincing to share. 👍

Imagine a nation where the folks invaded think they have a right to fight the invaders!

You must be outwaged and perpwexed !!

Hurry back to offer more of your stupid when you have nothing intelligent or convincing to share. 👍
Not outraged. More… Prophetic…

Not outraged. More… Prophetic…
You predicted that, for transparently obvious and ineffective propaganda purposes, some Russian soldiers would be sent on a mission to provide food and water to a few survivors of horrific Russian military criminal savagery?

Ok, Nostradumbass. Mission accomplished.

You predicted that, for transparently obvious and ineffective propaganda purposes, some Russian soldiers would be sent on a mission to provide food and water to a few survivors of horrific Russian military criminal savagery?

Ok, Nostradumbass. Mission accomplished.
Then… Telll me about Azogs “accomplishments”, That we can aboth crow about…

Forum List

Back