RWs Hero Zimmerman kicked out of bar after using racial slurs

RWs Hero Zimmerman

People continue to make this claim, I have yet to see any evidence that he is anyone's hero. He's an enormous douche to be sure, but I have never heard anyone call him a hero, well, except for people an the left claiming he is a hero to the right...

I have said that I would love the opportunity to buy him a beer or two. The reason is that he exposed the left and the media as the hate filled racists and liars that we all know they are, and in the end he embarrassed them. They are still butthurt over it. That's worth a few beers in my book.

But would you consider him a hero of yours?

Of course he does...

After all; zimmerman did harass a 17 year old unarmed kid with a pistol in his pocket,
confronted him against the instructions of the cops,
and shot him dead when he lost the fight...

What is not to be proud of in this for a right winger?

Am I right, or am I right............

Of course he does...

After all; zimmerman did harass a 17 year old unarmed kid with a pistol in his pocket,

When you continue to push lies such as "zimmerman did harass a 17 year old unarmed kid" then your credibility continues to suffer for the simple reason nobody trusts a fucking liar. Therefore, once again, you are wrong.

Of course he does...

When you continue to push lies such as "zimmerman did harass a 17 year old unarmed kid" then your credibility continues to suffer for the simple reason nobody trusts a fucking liar. Therefore, once again, you are wrong.

Because you gonna let a thug stalk you with a pistol in his pocket and shoot you, right.

I hope you do...

If that happens, I promise, I will not even give a dam.

But this one, was just a 17 year old kid, who did nothing wrong, and died...........

RWs Hero Zimmerman

People continue to make this claim, I have yet to see any evidence that he is anyone's hero. He's an enormous douche to be sure, but I have never heard anyone call him a hero, well, except for people an the left claiming he is a hero to the right...

I have said that I would love the opportunity to buy him a beer or two. The reason is that he exposed the left and the media as the hate filled racists and liars that we all know they are, and in the end he embarrassed them. They are still butthurt over it. That's worth a few beers in my book.

But would you consider him a hero of yours?

Of course he does...

zimmerman did harass

Still using your imaginary definitions of harass and stalk? LOL!

Of course he does...

Because you gonna let a thug stalk you with a pistol in his pocket and shoot you, right.

I hope you do...

But this one, was just a 17 year old kid, who did nothing wrong, and died...........

a 17 year old kid, who did nothing wrong

Except beating on a guy with a gun. Fucking dummy.
Dumb, dead thug.

I hope you do...

Yes, haters gonna hate. Your desire to see me harmed is expected from a person of your character.

Martin did nothing wrong until he came out of hiding and confronted Zimmerman then attacked him. If he'd used his cell phone to call 911 and remained in hiding until the police arrived, he'd have lived past that night. OTOH, given he was a gangsta-wannabe, sadly, he would probably have been murdered by another young black man like so many thousands of others every year.

Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

Leading Causes of Death in Males - Men's Health - CDC

http://www.cdc.gov/men/lcod/2013/blackmales2013.pdf

I hope you do...

Yes, haters gonna hate. Your desire to see me harmed is expected from a person of your character.

Martin did nothing wrong until he came out of hiding and confronted Zimmerman then attacked him. If he'd used his cell phone to call 911 and remained in hiding until the police arrived, he'd have lived past that night. OTOH, given he was a gangsta-wannabe, sadly, he would probably have been murdered by another young black man like so many thousands of others every year.

"Yes, haters gonna hate."

How old are you son?

Let me give you an advice; if you realize some thug looking guy like zimmerman is following you around, and you are somehow in an environment that is nothing like your safe neighborhood, please do yourself a favor and make sure to jump on him, before he jumps on you...

I really wish your dad did teach you this before I did...

I hope you do...

How old are you son?

Let me give you an advice; if you realize some thug looking guy like zimmerman is following you around, and you are somehow in an environment that is nothing like your safe neighborhood, please do yourself a favor and make sure to jump on him, before he jumps on you...

Sure worked well for Travon! Do you teach your kids to play on the interstate also?

I hope you do...

How old are you son?

please do yourself a favor and make sure to jump on him, before he jumps on you...

Instead of walking home or phoning the police.
Great idea!
Pull yourself right out of the shallow end of that gene pool.

I hope you do...

How old are you son?

please do yourself a favor and make sure to jump on him, before he jumps on you...

Great idea!

Yes, walk straight home, so he knows your address too... :)

What did you say about the gene pool?

I hope you do...

How old are you son?

Sure worked well for Travon! Do you teach your kids to play on the interstate also?

It would have worked out, if he could have knocked him out straight...

I hope you do...

How old are you son?

Lesson to be learned: don't go around cold cocking people, you might get a cap busted in you ass.

...Let me give you an advice; if you realize some thug looking guy like zimmerman is following you around, and you are somehow in an environment that is nothing like your safe neighborhood, please do yourself a favor and make sure to jump on him, before he jumps on you......
Nice backpedal. First you wish harm on me, then you try to act like you're giving good advice, which, in reality, is actually very bad advice. The type of advice one gangsta idiot gives another gangsta idiot and they both end up dead.

Martin had successfully evaded the idiot wannabe-cop Zimmerman. Instead of remaining in hiding and calling 911, he followed your idiotic gangsta advice and came out of hiding to confront Zimmerman and prove he was a bigger man than some "creepy ass cracker". He got shot for being a brutal, albeit stupid, attacker. Sadly, I suspect you'll end up that way one day too.

...Let me give you an advice; if you realize some thug looking guy like zimmerman is following you around, and you are somehow in an environment that is nothing like your safe neighborhood, please do yourself a favor and make sure to jump on him, before he jumps on you......
Nice backpedal. First you wish harm on me, then you try to act like you're giving good advice, which, in reality, is actually very bad advice. The type of advice one gangsta idiot gives another gangsta idiot and they both end up dead.

Martin had successfully evaded the idiot wannabe-cop Zimmerman. Instead of remaining in hiding and calling 911, he followed your idiotic gangsta advice and came out of hiding to confront Zimmerman and prove he was a bigger man than some "creepy ass cracker". He got shot for being a brutal, albeit stupid, attacker. Sadly, I suspect you'll end up that way one day too.

You dont know if the boy was able to get away or not.
All you know, is what your hero zimmerman told you... and you believed him...

My first post was the right one; I dont really care how you react to a situation like this boy was into. You can get yourself killed, or run home like that other boy suggested and risk your family on top. Life is an adventure, your adventure, manage your risks the way you like em...

Since you are living in your safe bubble and you dont have any risks like this boy had to manage in his short lifetime, should work out fine for you...

So in other words; it makes sense that you dont understand jack shit about this situation, therefore your words have no meaning whatsoever...

I hope you do...

How old are you son?

I hope you do...

How old are you son?

My first post was the right one; I dont really care how you react to a situation like this boy was into. You can get yourself killed, or run home like that other boy suggested and risk your family on top. Life is an adventure, your adventure, manage your risks the way you like em...

Since you are living in your safe bubble and you dont have any risks like this boy had to manage in his short lifetime, should work out fine for you...

So in other words; it makes sense that you dont understand jack shit about this situation, therefore your words have no meaning whatsoever...

First of all you should be embarassed that you let the media dupe you....secondly....you should have watched the trial...where you would have seen the truth...but there are certain folks who will not let the truth seep through to whatever little of a brain they may have...not casting stones just considering the possibility and your remarks on here almost make it a certainty.

A picture is worth a thousand woids boyo....check dis here out>>>>10 Photos That Show The REAL Trayvon Martin

Now who you calling a thug??? heheh geez where do all these morons come from? can anyone say afreeka by way of the local ghetto.

Actually it's not so much believing what Zimmerman said, it's believing what Travon's girlfriend said. But don't let the evidence get in the way of your fictional narrative.

Exactly!!!

You dont know if the boy was able to get away or not......
Neither do you, but court evidence, eye witness testimony and forensic evidence says Martin evaded Zimmerman then came out of hiding to confront him. If Zimmerman attacked Martin, he'd have had his gun out. If Zimmerman had his gun out, he would have shot upon meeting or when Martin lunged at him, not after being knocked to the ground, flat on his back.

I hope you do...

How old are you son?

Great idea!

Yes, walk straight home, so he knows your address too... :)

What did you say about the gene pool?

He had already lost the chubby guy following him.
Then he decided to go back and beat that creepy cracker. Smart move.

Removed himself from the gene pool.

I hope you do...

How old are you son?

Woulda...coulda...oops.

Forum List

Back