RWs Hero Zimmerman kicked out of bar after using racial slurs

I don't think of him as a hero, but I do like to use him as an example. When liberals try to say they believe in innocent until proven guilty. Lol

I don't think of him as a hero, but I do like to use him as an example. When liberals try to say they believe in innocent until proven guilty. Lol

In other words, you dont care about any principles but ride the whatever wave goes your way...

Smart... i guess...

RWs Hero Zimmerman

People continue to make this claim, I have yet to see any evidence that he is anyone's hero. He's an enormous douche to be sure, but I have never heard anyone call him a hero, well, except for people an the left claiming he is a hero to the right...

Well said. He certainly isn't my hero. In fact I think he should at least been guilty of manslaughter. But liberals in typical fashion let their emotions get the best of them and totally overreached with 2nd degree murder. It's the same thing that happened in Baltimore with the Freddie Grey case. Liberals need to stop confusing their extreme hatred with what can actually be proven in a court of law.

RWs Hero Zimmerman

People continue to make this claim, I have yet to see any evidence that he is anyone's hero. He's an enormous douche to be sure, but I have never heard anyone call him a hero, well, except for people an the left claiming he is a hero to the right...

Well said. He certainly isn't my hero. In fact I think he should at least been guilty of manslaughter. But liberals in typical fashion let their emotions get the best of them and totally overreached with 2nd degree murder. It's the same thing that happened in Baltimore with the Freddie Grey case. Liberals need to stop confusing their extreme hatred with what can actually be proven in a court of law.

Uh ohh....
Right wingers not gonna like what you have said there about their hero...

In other words, you dont care about any principles but ride the whatever wave goes your way...

Smart... i guess...
No, I thought he did what he had to do to survive that night. Trevon was a thug, but the media made him look like a choir boy. Even edited tape to make Zimmerman sound like a racist.

RWs Hero Zimmerman

Uh ohh....

LOL Nice try. But Trump was elected partially because people are tired of liberals playing the race card. But please keep up this garbage so you can lose again in 2020.

Smart... i guess...
No, I thought he did what he had to do to survive that night. Trevon was a thug, but the media made him look like a choir boy. Even edited tape to make Zimmerman sound like a racist.

Ya, I bet somebody did edit the tape in the OP as well...
And I bet somebody did edit you too...

RWs Hero Zimmerman

Uh ohh....

LOL Nice try. But Trump was elected partially because people are tired of liberals playing the race card. But please keep up this garbage so you can lose again in 2020.

So when a liberal or a democrat or whatever you want to call it, somebody from the other side wins, it is going to be because people would be tired of your racism... right...

Good points you make indeed...

Smart... i guess...

Ya, I bet somebody did edit the tape in the OP as well...
And I bet somebody did edit you too...
No they edited out the 911 operator asking Zimmerman what color Martin was. I guess you are a liberal and believes word for word what the liberal media wants you to know.

In some cases, yes, about the choir boy. A huge mistake on the part of President Obama, among others, was his comment about how Martin could have been his son.

Correct that one station edited the tape and the other stations pummeled them for it.

Every one of these are members of "the media":
NBC News Accused of Editing 911 Call in Trayvon Martin Controversy (Video)

NBC fires producer over edited Zimmerman 911 call

Sorry, NBC: You Owe George Zimmerman Millions, by A. J. Delgado, National Review

George Zimmerman sues NBC Universal over edited 911 call - CNN.com

The News vs. The Newsroom: Yes, NBC Did Alter George Zimmerman's 911 Call

In some cases, yes, about the choir boy. A huge mistake on the part of President Obama, among others, was his comment about how Martin could have been his son.

Correct that one station edited the tape and the other stations pummeled them for it.

Sorry, NBC: You Owe George Zimmerman Millions, by A. J. Delgado, National Review

They also showed pictures of him as a child, instead of the ones with him posing with a gun, shooting a bird, or with his gangsta grill across his teeth. They also didn't report that he had been suspended from school for fighting and weed.

They also showed pictures of him as a child, instead of the ones with him posing with a gun, shooting a bird, or with his gangsta grill across his teeth. They also didn't report that he had been suspended from school for fighting and weed.
Agreed some of the media played him as a poor child shot by a ruthless racist RWer. Others reported Zimmerman to be a Hispanic Democrat.

Voting Form Shows George Zimmerman Is A Registered Democrat, Confounding Message Pushed By Left
George Zimmerman, the man who set off a nationwide furor when he shot unarmed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin to death in Florida on Feb. 26, is a registered Democrat and self-identified Hispanic, according to a state document released on Tuesday.

Hmm, so adult mentally fully grown zimmerman throwing racist words out in a bar dont prove him to be a racist,
but a photo of a boy who doesnt know what he is doin is enough evidence to call it out...

Interesting and a smelling POV...

Hmm, so adult mentally fully grown zimmerman throwing racist words out in a bar dont prove him to be a racist,
but a photo of a boy who doesnt know what he is doin is enough evidence to call it out...

Well if he turns out to be one, that's it. It's his life, but has nothing to do with him protecting his life. You do realize Martin's girlfriend testified that he told her a faggot was following him? So Martin was a homophobe. So he was no better than Zimmerman.

Agreed some of the media played him as a poor child shot by a ruthless racist RWer. Others reported Zimmerman to be a Hispanic Democrat.

Voting Form Shows George Zimmerman Is A Registered Democrat, Confounding Message Pushed By Left
George Zimmerman, the man who set off a nationwide furor when he shot unarmed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin to death in Florida on Feb. 26, is a registered Democrat and self-identified Hispanic, according to a state document released on Tuesday.
I forgot about the media calling him a white Hispanic. They brought race into every aspect to make him look guilty. All the liberals that are defending this should realize the media could do the same to them.

Well if he turns out to be one, that's it. It's his life, but has nothing to do with him protecting his life. You do realize Martin's girlfriend testified that he told her a faggot was following him? So Martin was a homophobe. So he was no better than Zimmerman.
Agreed. They were both idiots. Nonetheless, every American has a right of self-defense. If Zimmerman attacked Martin and Martin feared for his life, Martin would have a right to use deadly force to defend himself. However, fearing that a "faggot" or "creepy ass cracker" was following him is not sufficient reason to use deadly force against him such as trying to bash his head into the pavement. Nor is evading him then going back to confront him. That's what got Marissa Alexander into trouble; she left the house and came back with a gun.

Look I don't know if he is racist or not. I don't care, I have enough going on in my life. But the police that investigated what happened said Zimmerman acted in self defense, a jury said he acted in self defense. It was liberals and the media said he was guilty, before proven guilty. Watch out for what you wish for. The media could do the same to you. That's why the media should be held accountable. But you want them to do as they please because they support your agenda.

Being 50% hispanic at least I learned from the media that my real designation is "white-hispanic". I guess I should be marching in the streets against Trump? Or would I need to be 100% hispanic? Can a liberal explain how the race card works?

Forum List

Back