RWs Hero Zimmerman kicked out of bar after using racial slurs

Ya, he kicked zimmermans sorry ass pretty good ha...
thats why you zimmerman fanboys are still butt hurt...
Yeah, Zimmerman walked away, while ape boy is feeding worms, dumbass.

You are gonna be feeding the worms one day too... maybe sooner than you think...
But the difference is; when your sorry ass dies, nobody will give a shit and will dump you in a dumpster... where you belong...

I hear that Martin's family had a good ole cook out after their little bitch died in the gutter like the stupid shit turd he is.

I know when I read about it the first time I thought, wow it couldnt have happened to a more deserving piece of shyte.

Not wanting to see someone get railroaded does not mean you think they are heroic. This is a concept some left wingers have a lot of trouble grasping.

Did you even read the post right above yours?
If you are not a zimmerman fanboy, why would you feel the need to say that you are not a zimmerman fanboy?

Sometimes logic stops for you... whatever you are....

Not wanting to see someone get railroaded does not mean you think they are heroic. This is a concept some left wingers have a lot of trouble grasping.

If you are not a zimmerman fanboy, why would you feel the need to say that you are not a zimmerman fanboy?

Reading your post I assure you your in position to question others abaility to grasp logic. If you ever decide to grow up get back to me until then piss off I don't spend excessive amounts of time on partisan idiots like you.

Yeah, Zimmerman walked away, while ape boy is feeding worms, dumbass.

You are gonna be feeding the worms one day too... maybe sooner than you think...
But the difference is; when your sorry ass dies, nobody will give a shit and will dump you in a dumpster... where you belong...

I hear that Martin's family had a good ole cook out after their little bitch died in the gutter like the stupid shit turd he is.

I know when I read about it the first time I thought, wow it couldnt have happened to a more deserving piece of shyte.

Let alone dealing with a 17 year old kid in a fist fight, he was so scared, he couldnt even run away...

What an embarrassment....

No wonder why his girlfriend dumped him for a muslim dude... good for her...

Did your girlfriend dumped you for a black dude?
Is that whats all this fuzz about?

Reading your post I assure you your in position to question others abaility to grasp logic. If you ever decide to grow up get back to me until then piss off I don't spend excessive amounts of time on partisan idiots like you.

Where did you get the idea I want to spend any time on you?
You can piss off my thread now...

Let alone dealing with a 17 year old kid in a fist fight, he was so scared, he couldnt even run away...

Embarrassment? Better to be embarrassed and alive than feeding worms, idjit.

And why would he need to run away? He shot the bastard down into the worm food he deserved to be.

Embarrassment? Better to be embarrassed and alive than feeding worms, idjit.

And why would he need to run away? He shot the bastard down into the worm food he deserved to be.

Yes, he was so scared shitless, he shot him...
Coward...

Yes, he was so scared shitless, he shot him...
Coward...
Once again, thanks for confirming Zimmerman was in fear of his life.

The next time a black man shoots an attacker in defense of his life or another, will you call him a coward too? Or will you flip-flop your opinion of a natural right of self-defense?

Last edited:
It's not your thread. You don't own it, the forum owns it. You simply have permission to start it. At anytime the forum owner(s) can delete it, move it or ban you. Just another lesson on reality from me to you. :)

George Zimmerman was kicked out of a Florida cigar bar after using racial slurs and yelling at a waitress, police said.

After Zimmerman was taken out of the cigar bar, he said that he had been assaulted by a black man inside.

Video of the incident showed the man saying hello and trying to shake his fellow bargoer’s hand before tapping Zimmerman on the shoulder twice when he refused, according to the Orlando Sentinel.

George Zimmerman kicked out of bar after using racial slurs

Seems like he is only tough when it is a black unarmed kid he is against.

He is just a pussy screaming and yelling when it is an adult man standing in front of him...
You clowns are confused. You say it yourself, that only white people can be racist. I think it's about time you sorry losers kept your double standards more in order. But I'll say this, It's is rare the libtard post that doesn't make you look like the stupid pile of shit you are.

Of course he did. I never claimed otherwise. Anybody would beat zimmerman good for what he was doing to that kid... anybody with any street smart i should say.
The dough boys like you tho, wouldnt even know you were stalked before somebody jumped over you...
Actually, you did claim otherwise by inferring that Zimmerman wasn't acting in self-defense when he shot Martin.

Dough boys? Is that slang for Honky? Cracker? Some other racist epithet? Are you a black racist, Alpine?

RWs Hero Zimmerman

People continue to make this claim, I have yet to see any evidence that he is anyone's hero. He's an enormous douche to be sure, but I have never heard anyone call him a hero, well, except for people an the left claiming he is a hero to the right...
Zimmerman did what he had to do in a tough situation that only self righteous fagots like you slam him for.

But he is no hero for doing that.

He is a hero because he pisses ass holes like you off so much, lol.

WTF? What the fuck are you talking about? Are you stupid? Where do you get the idea I'm pissed off about anything? Do you have a problem with reading comprehension?

RWs Hero Zimmerman

People continue to make this claim, I have yet to see any evidence that he is anyone's hero. He's an enormous douche to be sure, but I have never heard anyone call him a hero, well, except for people an the left claiming he is a hero to the right...
Zimmerman did what he had to do in a tough situation that only self righteous fagots like you slam him for.

WTF? What the fuck are you talking about? Are you stupid? Where do you get the idea I'm pissed off about anything? Do you have a problem with reading comprehension?

One racist pile of shit, accusing another racist pile of shit of not being enough of a racist pile of shit...

And the accused racist pile of shit trying to explain what a great racist pile of shit he is...

Pretty much sums up this topic...

Hilarious...

RWs Hero Zimmerman

One racist pile of shit, accusing another racist pile of shit of not being enough of a racist pile of shit...

And the accused racist pile of shit trying to explain what a great racist pile of shit he is...

Hilarious...

Fuck off you moron. Go find one post of mine that expresses racist views. You have ten years worth of posts, there must be one, right?

You need to grow up and learn that, just because someone doesn't share your particular POV, it doesn't make them a racist. Denouncing people as racists or bigots or Nazis because they don't agree with you is the sign of a weak mind and a weal argument.

RWs Hero Zimmerman

Hilarious...

Fuck off you moron. Go find one post of mine that expresses racist views. You have ten years worth of posts, there must be one, right?

You need to grow up and learn that, just because someone doesn't share your particular POV, it doesn't make them a racist. Denouncing people as racists or bigots or Nazis because they don't agree with you is the sign of a weak mind and a weal argument.

It is not because we dont share a POV that makes you racist...
It is who you are sharing a POV that makes you racist...

It's not your thread. You don't own it, the forum owns it. You simply have permission to start it. At anytime the forum owner(s) can delete it, move it or ban you. Just another lesson on reality from me to you. :)

This is my thread.
And I will ban you if you keep hopelessly try to defend a racist thug with your lies...

RWs Hero Zimmerman

Lol, well, then present company excepted of course.

:p

Sorry for hitting you with the broad Libtard Brush.

This is my thread.
And I will ban you if you keep hopelessly try to defend a racist thug with your lies...
Lol, you are delusional.

Forum List

Back