RWs Hero Zimmerman kicked out of bar after using racial slurs

George Zimmerman was kicked out of a Florida cigar bar after using racial slurs and yelling at a waitress, police said.

After Zimmerman was taken out of the cigar bar, he said that he had been assaulted by a black man inside.

Video of the incident showed the man saying hello and trying to shake his fellow bargoer’s hand before tapping Zimmerman on the shoulder twice when he refused, according to the Orlando Sentinel.

George Zimmerman kicked out of bar after using racial slurs

Seems like he is only tough when it is a black unarmed kid he is against.

He is just a pussy screaming and yelling when it is an adult man standing in front of him...

Oh My ALLAH, kicked out of a bar? That's WAY worse that losing the presidential election in a landslide....

The libtards are so desperate to attempt to demonize George that they want to try and make getting evicted from a bar into some sort of federal crime bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and I gurantee you the media are not even telling the truth about that.

George Zimmerman was kicked out of a Florida cigar bar after using racial slurs and yelling at a waitress, police said.

After Zimmerman was taken out of the cigar bar, he said that he had been assaulted by a black man inside.

Video of the incident showed the man saying hello and trying to shake his fellow bargoer’s hand before tapping Zimmerman on the shoulder twice when he refused, according to the Orlando Sentinel.

He is just a pussy screaming and yelling when it is an adult man standing in front of him...
Why is this EVEN an issue? Who the hell cares?
The same people rioting because they can't handle something not going their way. That's really the bottom line here. They desperately want the Zimmerman case to fit the narrative they have so carefully constructed of evil white people out to kill innocent black people, and when an incident doesn't fit that narrative, they simply rewrite it to make it fit.

Exactly.......they understand full well this case destroys the liberal fantasy of black victimhood thus their refusal to accept the facts and continue to invent more lies to try and back up their fallacious agenda....thus they cannot let go....this case has been scrutinized on all the boards multiple times and the libtards always come out looking stupid because all they can do is to manufacture some fallacious b.s. about the case which does not fly because the actual facts were presented in court and are well known by many,many peopl thus it is easy to expose the liberals and their lies....somehow they think if they keep lying long enough people will grow tired and their lies will be the final word...just another mistake on their part...folks are not about to let the liberals distort the truth about this case.......thus George Zimmerman remains a heroic figure for making obama and his henchmen look like fools for trying to railroad a innocent men.

Were you there? Do you actually know what happened? Of course not...you are just letting the media dupe you. Most understand the media manufactured the zimmerman affair from the gitgo by lying and presenting a picture of trayvon when he was like l2 yrs. old....people thought that was the way trayvon looked when he got hisself kilt....thus the phoney basis of this case and the reason the dummy obama got righteously indignant and proclaimed to his eternal discredit...'if i had a son he would look like trayvon' bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa what a incredible idjit.

Just because he legally defended himself and killed a thug in the process doesn't make him a hero.

I do not see a connection------violence in bars due to intoxication is prevalent------those guys were intoxicated
with CIGARS

Very likely....the bar manager just solved the problem in the easiest manner...evict George. He could have evicted the Negro...most likely the one who started the trouble but then he would have to be concerned about being sued for discrimination....thus in these cases negroes are usually given a break.

In life, you have choices; believing in a lying racist pig is one of those....
Correct. Being a lying racist pig is one of those life choices.

Are you religious?

Do you know people have become significant at 60? Even 70? All they have to do is stop caring about themselves and honestly start caring about others. Do you think people can do this? Can they let go of their hate and start loving others regardless of race or ideology?

The libtards are coinfusing race with bad behavior, with criminal behavior and above all with stupid behavior. The Zimmeman case in truth had nothing whatsoever to do with race....the FBI issued a statement that George Zimmerman was not a racist...they conducted a thorough investigation with George, his computer, etc.etc. and could come up with nothing regarding racism....and they would have loved to have done it..in fact they desperately tried to find some link with racism....but they were forced to admit no evidence whatsoever that George was a racist ...in fact he had supported obama before this mess. They did find out that he was part black...one of his grandfathers was a negro...his mother was peruvian and he identified as a hispanic.

None of which had anything to do with what happened....the facts of the case demonstrated quite clearly that it was just a case of self-defense which we all have a legal right to.....trayvon ambushed George...sucker punched George while he was on the phone and would up dead because George managed to get his weapon out and defend himself...nuff said. case closed.
This was one of the most clear cut instances of self-defense around. If Martin had been white or Hispanic, the anti-gun Left wouldn't have had their poster child to press their anti-gun agenda under a banner of racism.

Just because he legally defended himself and killed a thug in the process doesn't make him a hero.

I do not see a connection------violence in bars due to intoxication is prevalent------those guys were intoxicated
with CIGARS

Very likely....the bar manager just solved the problem in the easiest manner...evict George. He could have evicted the Negro...most likely the one who started the trouble but then he would have to be concerned about being sued for discrimination....thus in these cases negroes are usually given a break.

If you stopped screamimg out racial slurs in every opportunity, people would be less disgusted by your presence...
therefore, you would not be kicked out of the bars that often...

Zimmerman is by no means a hero to me but I do love how he rankles the leftists.

Why else would someone go to the max to defend the Zman, except it is because they worship him? I will be waiting for a good answer. :lol:

I defended him because the media had him tried and convicted before he ever set foot in a courtroom. That was wrong...as we found out during the trial

Zimmerman is by no means a hero to me but I do love how he rankles the leftists.

Why else would someone go to the max to defend the Zman, except it is because they worship him? I will be waiting for a good answer. :lol:

I defended him because the media had him tried and convicted before he ever set foot in a courtroom. That was wrong...as we found out during the trial

Since when do people care that much about the MSM? :laugh:

I don't give a damn about the MSM...unless they are using it like they did Zimmerman and if you don't see that I don't know what to tell you. In this nation one is entitled to a fair trial and the media ignored that, declared Zimmerman guilty and then were shocked when it came out he wasn't. Their use of pics of traygone when he was like 12-14 were telling.

"I don't give a damn about the MSM...unless they are using it like they did Zimmerman and if you don't see that I don't know what to tell you. In this nation one is entitled to a fair trial and the media ignored that, declared Zimmerman guilty and then were shocked when it came out he wasn't. Their use of pics of traygone when he was like 12-14 were telling."

Let me get this straight. You believe the MSM only became singleminded when TM and GZ came along? :lol:

I don't give a damn about the MSM...unless they are using it like they did Zimmerman and if you don't see that I don't know what to tell you. In this nation one is entitled to a fair trial and the media ignored that, declared Zimmerman guilty and then were shocked when it came out he wasn't. Their use of pics of traygone when he was like 12-14 were telling.

Let me get this straight. You believe the MSM only became singleminded when TM and GZ came along? :lol:

Where did I say that? Please stop wasting my time, I don't believe a word the lamestream media spews...and haven't for a long time

They have a predefined set of mind.
Because they cant make up their own.

Rightwinger outlets already brain washed these people.

If the black boy is dead, it must be because he did something wrong.

The only thing they have at hand, is the story zimmerman told them.

And they choose to believe it, because it fits the narrative their small brains have been bombarded with by the rightwinger media 24/7...

And they choose to believe it, because it fits the narrative their small brains have been bombarded with by the rightwinger media 24/7...

I guess you din not hear...there was a trial and all the evidence and witness testimony supported the Z man's statements.....hence the jury's decision of not guilty.....

The trial testimony is the narrative....yet still we see the libtards attempting to make their fantasies and imaginations into reality...pathetic.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...9IhBYCtFpDxAVx0mA&sig2=I4cFuNoIbjmrV39irjN6Sw

I guess you din not hear...there was a trial and all the evidence and witness testimony supported the Z man's statements.....hence the jury's decision of not guilty.....

The trial testimony is the narrative....yet still we see the libtards attempting to make their fantasies and imaginations into reality...pathetic.
You mean the bullet that killed the boy came from a grassy knoll?

Forum List

Back