RWs Hero Zimmerman kicked out of bar after using racial slurs

Seems like he is only tough when it is a black unarmed kid he is against.
Some people are so fucking stupid that they think that some short middle-aged chubby dude could run down and attack a long-legged teen-aged wide reciever football player.

Just the thought of that is absolutely ridiculous.

Look at the facts, jackass.

Zimmerman is by no means a hero to me but I do love how he rankles the leftists.

Why else would someone go to the max to defend the Zman, except it is because they worship him? I will be waiting for a good answer. :lol:

They have a predefined set of mind.
Because they cant make up their own.

Rightwinger outlets already brain washed these people.

If the black boy is dead, it must be because he did something wrong.

The only thing they have at hand, is the story zimmerman told them.

And they choose to believe it, because it fits the narrative their small brains have been bombarded with by the rightwinger media 24/7...

If the black boy is dead, it
must be because he did something wrong.

Nigga please.

Zimmerman is by no means a hero to me but I do love how he rankles the leftists.

Why else would someone go to the max to defend the Zman, except it is because they worship him? I will be waiting for a good answer. :lol:

They have a predefined set of mind.
Because they cant make up their own.

Rightwinger outlets already brain washed these people.

If the black boy is dead, it must be because he did something wrong.

The only thing they have at hand, is the story zimmerman told them.

And they choose to believe it, because it fits the narrative their small brains have been bombarded with by the rightwinger media 24/7...

Yea, but I would also say just as many liberals have the same sentiment but would never admit it out loud for fear of shaming themselves or themselves in front of their peers.

Some people are so fucking stupid that they think that some short middle-aged chubby dude could run down and attack a long-legged teen-aged wide reciever football player.

However, when someone is stalking you down, you tend to get tunnel vision. I know, this exact thing happened to me once.

However, when someone is stalking you down, you tend to get tunnel vision. I know, this exact thing happened to me once.

Stalking you down? Unique definition you must have.

I've given the story on USMB before. Just to recap... After a brief encounter and about a quarter of a mile away, I was still walking, when a guy with a chain around his neck jumped out of a car, and started coming at me with chain in hand. I ran but found the darkness of that night sort of surround me. I was only saved when I miraculously found myself after a very short sprint in front of a friendly neighbor's house who had a bright porch light. I ran up to their door and pounded on it yelling for help. If not for that bright light, I have always thought the guy would have easily caught me and hit me with his thick chain, because he was very tenacious and aggressive in his pursuit of me.

Last edited:

I've given the story on USMB before. Just to recap... After a brief encounter and about a quarter of a mile away, I was still walking, when a guy with a chain around his neck jumped out of a car, and started coming at me with chain in hand. I ran but found the darkness of that night sort of surround me. I was only saved when I miraculously found myself after a very short sprint in front of a friendly neighbor's house who had a bright porch light. I ran up to their door and pounded on it yelling for help. If not for that bright light, I have always thought the guy would have easily caught me and hit me with his thick chain, because he was very tenacious and aggressive in his pursuit of me.
Sounds like ridiculous fiction too me.

They were on foot, jackass!

Some things are stranger than fiction.

Some things realllllllly are stranger than fiction. For instance, some cop unloaded his gun into a very wonderful friend of mine.

Nobody knows why :confused:

Fuck, the cop just went psycho or something.:hmpf:

Murdered coed's family feels the pain a decade later

Some things realllllllly are stranger than fiction. For instance, some cop unloaded his gun into a very wonderful friend of mine.

Nobody knows why :confused:

Fuck, the cop just went psycho or something.:hmpf:

Murdered coed's family feels the pain a decade later

I am sorry to hear that. That's no way to die.

Yea, only God knows why that cop did what he did. And only God knows why our current police continue to slay people left and right and also aid and abet psychos like GZ.

I'm more interested in the idea that chubby Zimmermann was stalking Trayvon.

Do any of the LWNJ's here have enough common sense to realize that some short chubby Mexican dude cannot run down a tall negroidian wide receiver? Are they really that fucking stupid?

Do those same dumbasses have such a short memory span that they forget that Zim was found NOT GUILTY by a jury of his peers at trial?

RWs Hero Zimmerman

People continue to make this claim, I have yet to see any evidence that he is anyone's hero. He's an enormous douche to be sure, but I have never heard anyone call him a hero, well, except for people an the left claiming he is a hero to the right...
Liberals lie & obfuscate, it's what they do best.

Yes, how dare liberals obfuscate the lies zimmerman told and right wingers belived like it was the words of god almighty himself...

How dare liberals question zimmerman and his bed time stories for right wingers to masturbate on...

How dare you liberals... question right wingers enjoying a black kid getting murdered and celebrating it by pissing on his grave and wishing death for the whole family...

Ahhh these libs.......... innit.....

RWs Hero Zimmerman

People continue to make this claim, I have yet to see any evidence that he is anyone's hero. He's an enormous douche to be sure, but I have never heard anyone call him a hero, well, except for people an the left claiming he is a hero to the right...

Yes, how dare liberals obfuscate the lies zimmerman told and right wingers belived like it was the words of god almighty himself...

How dare liberals question zimmerman and his bed time stories for right wingers to masturbate on...

How dare you liberals... question right wingers enjoying a black kid getting murdered and celebrating it by pissing on his grave and wishing death for the whole family...

They are quite retarded. They don't understand the second amendment or carry laws or self defense laws. Even assholes are allowed to defend themselves. The right cherishes the LAWS not the people who abide by them.

Dumbfuck

RWs Hero Zimmerman

enjoying a black kid getting murdered

Self-defense is not murder.

RWs Hero Zimmerman

They are quite retarded. They don't understand the second amendment or carry laws or self defense laws. Even assholes are allowed to defend themselves. The right cherishes the LAWS not the people who abide by them.

Dumbfuck

Yeees, these dumb people dont understand how it is ok to shoot and kill a kid half your age and half your strength, that you have been harrassing in the first place and got into a fight with because of your own actions...

RWs Hero Zimmerman

Dumbfuck

Yeees, these dumb people dont understand how it is ok to shoot and kill a kid half your age and half your strength, that you have been harrassing in the first place and got into a fight with because of your own actions...
Apparently the LAW thinks your thoughts on the matter are stupid. He was tried in a court of LAW and found not guilty but YOU were found wanting.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back