S.E Cupp: Trump and the GOP in tatters

Ahh SE Cupp. I have a timer set on her show.
One of the last normal conservatives .. SE also pulls off the hot librarian look with a flourish!

03f6525687967861e24a37ce7595231e.jpg

Gee, let's see, you had the worst midterm election in 2018 since Watergate. Lost 41 seats in the House, seven governorships, and multiple state legislative majorities,
Are you disingenuous or just downright sleazy?

Republicans gained 63 House seats in 2010 election

Republicans gained 6 Senate seats in 2010 election

Republicans gained 6 Governor seats in 2010 election.

Partisan control of state governments after the 2010 elections:

Democrats maintained trifecta
Democrats gained trifecta
Republicans maintained trifecta
Republican gained trifecta
Divided government maintained
Divided government established
Officially non-partisan legislature

1615399029458.png

Democrats took a beating in 2010.

Ahh SE Cupp. I have a timer set on her show.
One of the last normal conservatives .. SE also pulls off the hot librarian look with a flourish!

03f6525687967861e24a37ce7595231e.jpg
Any Republican on CNN and MSNBC is no Republican today. The days of the rinos are over.

S.E. Cupp misses the point. Trumpism is a cult. It is not about policy but personality. Cult followers will go down with the cult leader.

Absolutely correct. Donald could have legislated like a lefty, and as long as he'd bashed on liberals and "RINOS" and been an angry drama queen and master of daily chaos - the cult still would have loved him ... Bigly

Last edited:
Gee, let's see, you had the worst midterm election in 2018 since Watergate. Lost 41 seats in the House, seven governorships, and multiple state legislative majorities,

View attachment 466189

I figure he's sleazy, almost Cuomo-like. Thanks.

View attachment 466189

I looked up "sleazy" in my Funk & Wagnalls and found this image.
It also appears under "racist" ... Just an FYI ;)

34777.jpg

View attachment 466189

I looked up "sleazy" in my Funk & Wagnalls and found this image.
It also appears under "racist" ... Just an FYI ;)

34777.jpg
You had to look up "sleazy"?! Have you no insight at all man?

The Republican Party is in shambles, devastated by the wild vagaries of former President Trump, the titular leader of the GOP.

First, Trump told the Republican National Committee not to use his name to raise funds to help Republicans get elected. Trump didn't want to help the 17 Republicans in the House and Senate who voted to impeach him.

Then the RNC rebuffed a cease-and-desist letter from Trump's lawyers that warned it not to use his name or likeness to raise money from donors. Justin Riemer, chief counsel for the RNC, stated, “the R.N.C., of course, has every right to refer to public figures as it engages in core, First Amendment-protected political speech, and it will continue to do so in pursuit of those common goals.”

Then, in a sign of the delicate dance between Trump and a Republican Party fearful of alienating him, Riemer changed his mind. He said that the R.N.C. had not and would not make fund-raising appeals using Trump’s name or likeness without his approval.

Then Trump lashed out on email. “No more money for RINOs,” a term used to bash moderate GOP politicians accused of governing like Democrats. He asserted that they “do nothing but hurt the Republican Party and our great voting base — they will never lead us to Greatness.”

Then Trump told his supporters to instead send money to his political action committee, Save America.

Trump is competing with the GOP’s fundraising operation and lashing out at its members, further complicating his status as a Republican Party leader.

I shyt you not. Honest, this is really happening. You can check with my sources.

R.N.C. says it ‘has every right’ to use Trump’s name to raise money but won’t do so without his OK.
Lawyers for Mr. Trump had sent cease-and-desist letters to the Republican National Committee and other groups, warning them to stop relying on him in their fund-raising appeals.

Trump tells donors to give money to him, not Republicans 'in name only'
Redirecting Republican money into his own war chest could help Trump tighten his grip on the party as he aims to undermine his perceived enemies within it.

Last edited:
The Republican Party is in shambles, devastated by the wild vagaries of former President Trump, the titular leader of the GOP.

First, Trump told the Republican National Committee not to use his name to raise funds to help Republicans get elected. Trump didn't want to help the 17 Republicans in the House and Senate who voted to impeach him.

Then the RNC rebuffed a cease-and-desist letter from Trump's lawyers that warned it not to use his name or likeness to raise money from donors. Justin Riemer, chief counsel for the RNC, stated, “the R.N.C., of course, has every right to refer to public figures as it engages in core, First Amendment-protected political speech, and it will continue to do so in pursuit of those common goals.”

Then, in a sign of the delicate dance between Trump and a Republican Party fearful of alienating him, Riemer changed his mind. He said that the R.N.C. had not and would not make fund-raising appeals using Trump’s name or likeness without his approval.

Then Trump lashed out on email. “No more money for RINOs,” a term used to bash moderate GOP politicians accused of governing like Democrats. He asserted that they “do nothing but hurt the Republican Party and our great voting base — they will never lead us to Greatness.”

Then Trump told his supporters to instead send money to his political action committee, Save America.

Trump is competing with the GOP’s fundraising operation and lashing out at its members, further complicating his status as a Republican Party leader.

I shyt you not. Honest, this is really happening. You can check withmy sources.

R.N.C. says it ‘has every right’ to use Trump’s name to raise money but won’t do so without his OK.
Lawyers for Mr. Trump had sent cease-and-desist letters to the Republican National Committee and other groups, warning them to stop relying on him in their fund-raising appeals.

Redirecting Republican money into his own war chest could help Trump tighten his grip on the party as he aims to undermine his perceived enemies within it.
You misspelled "the neocon wing of the Republican Party".

when-people-ask-me-if-we-should-get-fries-or-wings-with-our-pizza-why-not-both-1460322811.jpg
because it doesn't fit his agenda. And he said he wasn't partisan
He's turned into as big a disingenuous hack as Mac.....All over the blind hatred of one man.

Democrats were in total disarray until the DNC laid down the hammer and everyone but Biden dropped out.

Until that actually doesn't happen in the GOP and they are split, you haven't been proven right about shit

View attachment 466177
Is your arm getting sore for patting yourself on the back for something that hasn't happened yet?

Republicans lost an election and they are split. OOOOhhhhhh. Historically? Happens every time. Again, until they are actually split when it matters, you haven't called shit
exactly. It's been a pattern for forever. and yet ole Taz has it as his. too fking funny. He did stick his head in that hole.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

when-people-ask-me-if-we-should-get-fries-or-wings-with-our-pizza-why-not-both-1460322811.jpg
He's turned into as big a disingenuous hack as Mac.
MAC was always that asshole, Taz seemed legit back a few years ago. But seriously, agendas can't be debated because there is no downside from the organizer of it.

He's turned into as big a disingenuous hack as Mac.....All over the blind hatred of one man.
I used to think DTMB was OK, bit of a fence-sitter like Mac, but now I think he's just another run-of-the-mill sleazeball.

I used to think DTMB was OK, bit of a fence-sitter like Mac, but now I think he's just another run-of-the-mill sleazeball.
I have to admit that they both had me fooled for awhile.

I said way back in the beginning of 2016 that if Trump were to get the nomination and actually pull off a win he'd bring long term destruction to the Republican Party. It unfolded exactly as predicted.
You also said if Biden wins that he will be so awful that the GOP will make a comeback. Do you still stand by those words?

Conservative columnist S.E. Cupp writes of the downfall of Donald Trump and the GOP:

Trump’s legacy was in tatters before he lost to Joe Biden, but in the ensuing months, he really managed to burn it to the ground. Historians, even without the benefit of hindsight, have already declared him the worst president in American history.

Let’s not forget, Trump also leaves a big stink-bomb of a parting gift to the GOP — Democratic control of both houses of Congress.

This all raises the question: Was it worth it, Republicans? Was carrying Trump’s fetid water around for four years worth the baggage, the guilt by association or, in some cases, the actual guilt of doing Trump’s dirty work?

Was it worth the impeachments — plural — the current and sure-to-come lawsuits, the resignations, the revolving door of users, losers and grifters?

Was it worth the domestic terrorism — a rise during Trump’s tenure of white supremacy and anti-Semitic attacks, and a revolt at the Capitol that left five people dead?

Was it worth the near-constant embarrassments of an ignorant, dishonest, petulant and puerile president who humiliated our country on the world stage with his gross incompetence and undignified antics?

Was it worth losing any moral or ethical high ground the party could once claim by ignoring or defending a whole catalog of terrible behavior, from multiple allegations of rape to orphaning migrant children, interfering in U.S. elections to inciting violence at the Capitol?

Ummmm...Trump is no longer President.......and he's still more popular that Joe Biden right now. :p

I shyt you not. Honest, this is really happening. You can check with my sources.

Sandy, you always seem to be able to pin things down perfectly. I had NOT heard that the RNC pussied out. Just WoW :oops:

Forum List

Back