🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sabra and Shatila: 30 Years Ago Today

How about a two-fer, Hossie?

Heroic Jews bomb Iran AND help loyal Turk-like Azeris kill even more Armenians?

"Azerbaijan, the oil-rich ex-Soviet republic on Iran's far northern border, has, say local sources with knowledge of its military policy, explored with Israel how Azeri air bases and spy drones might help Israeli jets pull off a long-range attack.

"That is a far cry from the massive firepower and diplomatic cover that Netanyahu wants from Washington. But, by addressing key weaknesses in any Israeli war plan - notably on refueling, reconnaissance and rescuing crews - such an alliance might tilt Israeli thinking on the feasibility of acting without U.S. help.

"It could also have violent side-effects more widely and many doubt Azeri President Ilham Aliyev would risk harming the energy industry on which his wealth depends, or provoking Islamists who dream of toppling his dynasty, in pursuit of favor from Israel."

Insight: Azerbaijan eyes aiding Israel against Iran - Yahoo! News

It would also heat things up in the disputed Armenian enclave of Nagorno-Karabakh:

"The Nagorno-Karabakh War was an armed conflict that took place from February 1988 to May 1994, in the small enclave of Nagorno-Karabakh[7] in southwestern Azerbaijan, between the majority ethnic Armenians of Nagorno-Karabakh backed by the Republic of Armenia, and the Republic of Azerbaijan. As the war progressed, Armenia and Azerbaijan..."

Nagorno-Karabakh War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How about a thread on Kosher Jihadis?

"Azerbaijan, the oil-rich ex-Soviet republic on Iran's far northern border, has, say local sources with knowledge of its military policy, explored with Israel how Azeri air bases and spy drones might help Israeli jets pull off a long-range attack.

"That is a far cry from the massive firepower and diplomatic cover that Netanyahu wants from Washington. But, by addressing key weaknesses in any Israeli war plan - notably on refueling, reconnaissance and rescuing crews - such an alliance might tilt Israeli thinking on the feasibility of acting without U.S. help.

"It could also have violent side-effects more widely and many doubt Azeri President Ilham Aliyev would risk harming the energy industry on which his wealth depends, or provoking Islamists who dream of toppling his dynasty, in pursuit of favor from Israel."

It would also heat things up in the disputed Armenian enclave of Nagorno-Karabakh:

"The Nagorno-Karabakh War was an armed conflict that took place from February 1988 to May 1994, in the small enclave of Nagorno-Karabakh[7] in southwestern Azerbaijan, between the majority ethnic Armenians of Nagorno-Karabakh backed by the Republic of Armenia, and the Republic of Azerbaijan. As the war progressed, Armenia and Azerbaijan..."

Are you really that dim, Georgie Boy, that you don't realize that the majority of terrorists in this world today are Muslims even though you are trying to drag in the Jews here. I don't know what sect you belong to, but in different parts of the Muslim world, even you wouldn't be safe from these Jihadists. I don't even think you realize just how many Arab countries are worried about what Iran might do. It is not only Israel who is worrying about them, but also the countries close by. I think it would be more apropos to start a thread on Islamic Jihadists, country by country, in which they operate. Should we start with the Philippines since they are operating there also even though it isn't a Muslim country. Interesting article about Jihadists.......... Islamic Terrorism Caused by Poverty?

Are you really that dim, Georgie Boy, that you don't realize that the majority of terrorists in this world today are Muslims even though you are trying to drag in the Jews here. I don't know what sect you belong to, but in different parts of the Muslim world, even you wouldn't be safe from these Jihadists. I don't even think you realize just how many Arab countries are worried about what Iran might do. It is not only Israel who is worrying about them, but also the countries close by. I think it would be more apropos to start a thread on Islamic Jihadists, country by country, in which they operate. Should we start with the Philippines since they are operating there also even though it isn't a Muslim country. Interesting article about Jihadists.......... Islamic Terrorism Caused by Poverty?
Do you find it hard to believe that the greatest purveyor of violence in the world today commits or endorses most of the terrorism on the planet? Are you truly blind to the crimes committed in your name?

If we're starting in the Philippines, what acts of terror did US forces inflict on Emilio Aguinaldo's First Republic?

"Emilio Aguinaldo y Famy[1][2] (March 22, 1869[n 1] – February 6, 1964) was a Filipino general, politician, and independence leader. He played an instrumental role during the Philippines' revolution against Spain, and the subsequent Philippine-American War or War of Philippine Independence[8] that resisted American occupation."

Do you find it hard to believe that the greatest purveyor of violence in the world today commits or endorses most of the terrorism on the planet? Are you truly blind to the crimes committed in your name?

If we're starting in the Philippines, what acts of terror did US forces inflict on Emilio Aguinaldo's First Republic?

"Emilio Aguinaldo y Famy[1][2] (March 22, 1869[n 1] – February 6, 1964) was a Filipino general, politician, and independence leader. He played an instrumental role during the Philippines' revolution against Spain, and the subsequent Philippine-American War or War of Philippine Independence[8] that resisted American occupation."
Poor Georgie, he doesn't seem to be aware of what is happening in the Philippines nowadays with regard to Muslim Jihadists so he drags us back over 40 years ago. If you haven't kept up with the Jihadist in the Philippines, Georgie, how about the Thailand. Have you kept up what is happening in southern Thailand to the Buddhists there?

Or maybe you're ignorant of the role US war crimes played in "what is happening in the Philippines nowadays?" Possibly the role of "strategic hamlet" resonates with you?

"Concentration camps

"Filipino villagers were forced into concentration camps called reconcentrados which were surrounded by free-fire zones, or in other words 'dead zones.' Furthermore, these camps were overcrowded and filled with disease, causing the death rate to be extremely high. Conditions in these 'reconcentrados' are generally acknowledged to have been inhumane.

"Between January and April 1902, 8,350 prisoners of approximately 298,000 died. Some camps incurred death rates as high as 20 percent. 'One camp was two miles by one mile (3.2 by 1.6 km) in area and "home" to some 8,000 Filipinos. Men were rounded up for questioning, tortured, and summarily executed.'"

Sieg Heil, Herr Hossie.
Will you be supporting concentration camps and dead zones when they come home to roost?

Philippine

Or maybe you're ignorant of the role US war crimes played in "what is happening in the Philippines nowadays?" Possibly the role of "strategic hamlet" resonates with you?

"Concentration camps

"Filipino villagers were forced into concentration camps called reconcentrados which were surrounded by free-fire zones, or in other words 'dead zones.' Furthermore, these camps were overcrowded and filled with disease, causing the death rate to be extremely high. Conditions in these 'reconcentrados' are generally acknowledged to have been inhumane.

"Between January and April 1902, 8,350 prisoners of approximately 298,000 died. Some camps incurred death rates as high as 20 percent. 'One camp was two miles by one mile (3.2 by 1.6 km) in area and "home" to some 8,000 Filipinos. Men were rounded up for questioning, tortured, and summarily executed.'"

Sieg Heil, Herr Hossie.
Will you be supporting concentration camps and dead zones when they come home to roost?

Philippine
Up mighty early, aren't you Georgie Boy? You must feel it was very important to drag us back in time. Meanwhile, you apparently missed the incident that occurred not that long ago where one Muslim group in the Philippines ambushed another and sexually multilated the dead women. Why not speak to some Filipinos in your own area (I hear many are living in Los Angeles) and ask them what they think of what is happening in the Philippines with regard to Muslims?

You're the one who raised the Muslim insurrection in the Philippines.
Why do all conservatives believe History began yesterday?

"Throughout the entire war American soldiers would write home about the horrors and atrocities which the United States committed in the Philippines. In these letters they would criticize General Otis and the U.S. military; when these letters reached anti-imperialist editors they became national news and forced the War Department to look into their truthfulness. Two of the letters went as follows:

"A New York-born soldier: 'The town of Titatia [sic] was surrendered to us a few days ago, and two companies occupy the same. Last night one of our boys was found shot and his stomach cut open. Immediately orders were received from General Wheaton to burn the town and kill every native in sight; which was done to a finish. About 1,000 men, women and children were reported killed. I am probably growing hard-hearted, for I am in my glory when I can sight my gun on some dark skin and pull the trigger (Benevolent Assimilation, p. 88).'”[89]

"Corporal Sam Gillis: 'We make everyone get into his house by seven p.m., and we only tell a man once. If he refuses we shoot him. We killed over 300 natives the first night. They tried to set the town on fire. If they fire a shot from the house we burn the house down and every house near it, and shoot the natives, so they are pretty quiet in town now.'”

Philippine

You're the one who raised the Muslim insurrection in the Philippines.
Why do all conservatives believe History began yesterday?

"Throughout the entire war American soldiers would write home about the horrors and atrocities which the United States committed in the Philippines. In these letters they would criticize General Otis and the U.S. military; when these letters reached anti-imperialist editors they became national news and forced the War Department to look into their truthfulness. Two of the letters went as follows:

"A New York-born soldier: 'The town of Titatia [sic] was surrendered to us a few days ago, and two companies occupy the same. Last night one of our boys was found shot and his stomach cut open. Immediately orders were received from General Wheaton to burn the town and kill every native in sight; which was done to a finish. About 1,000 men, women and children were reported killed. I am probably growing hard-hearted, for I am in my glory when I can sight my gun on some dark skin and pull the trigger (Benevolent Assimilation, p. 88).'”[89]

"Corporal Sam Gillis: 'We make everyone get into his house by seven p.m., and we only tell a man once. If he refuses we shoot him. We killed over 300 natives the first night. They tried to set the town on fire. If they fire a shot from the house we burn the house down and every house near it, and shoot the natives, so they are pretty quiet in town now.'”

Philippine
But, Georgie Boy, tell us why you had to drag up things that happened years and years ago. Don't you care what is happening in the Philippines today or are you even giving the Muslims a pass there also? You must have a lot of Filipinos living in your area. There are even Filipinos retired from the U.S. military as well as those who are serving now so past history doesn't matter to them. This is what you should do. Go to a big hospital in your area around the time hospital staff are taking their lunch breaks and ask the Filipina nurses if they are obsessed with what happened years and years ago or are they worrying about what is happening now. Don't worry. They speak English so you don't have to learn Tagalog to converse with them.

There are atrocities comitted in every war-----in fact----in every prison islamo nazis USE singular examples for propaganda purposes-----the gene has been identified and named------the GOEBBELS MUTATION------ its a dominant gene-----tinnie and georgie got it DOUBLE DOSE They may even have DUPLICATES

Will you support concentration camps and dead zones when they come to the US homeland?
Of course you will.
It's in your DNA.
You are really a ridiculous man, Georgie Boy, for insinuating there will be concentration camps here. U.S. citizens to this day are unhappy over the camps in which Japanese were placed during World War II, and these certainly were not concentration camps that your Nazi buddies had. Now amble over to the cafeteria of a big hospital in your area and ask the Filipina nurses if they are concerned with what happened years and years earlier or are they worried about what is happening now with regard to the Islamic extremists operating in the Philippines. By the way, Georgie Boy, is it in your DNA to hate the Jews?

it gets funnier and funnier-----georgie is playing "erudite"
Actually Georgie Boy is quite amusing. If he is not condemning the U.S. or Israel, he is not a happy camper. Meanwhile, I think anyone with even a few brains can figure out that Georgie Boy has no interest in learning nor does he care about the Arab invasions of Christian countries in the Middle East, nor is he interested in what the Muslims are doing in today's world when it comes to others. If you mention the Philippines, right away he had to run to dig up some thing the U.S. did in the Philippines years and years ago when right now there are Islamic extremists operating in the Philippines at this very moment. I wonder if there is some name in Arabic that is close to the English version of George since he has no problems in giving the Muslims a pass no matter what they do. And all Georgie sounds like is some broken record with his "Mandate Palestine" as if there were tons of Arabs living there all the time. I doubt very much if there weren't Jews governing that small piece of land in the Middle East, we wouldn't hear a peep from him about "Mandate Palestine."

Happy Jew Year:

"September 14, 2012
A letter to the IDF soldiers at Sabra and Shatila

"On the 30th anniversary of the Sabra and Shatila massacre, a Jewish American nurse who provided humanitarian aid in a Beirut hospital recalls her first encounter with IDF soldiers. Today, she asks them to take a few moments during the Jewish New Year to remember.

"To the IDF soldiers who were at Sabra and Shatila,

"September 2012 will mark the 30th anniversary of the massacre at the Sabra and Shatila refugee camps in Beirut. In 1982, the first day of Rosh Hashanah coincided with the final hours of that horrific event. This year, the first day of the Jewish New Year, September 16, corresponds with the opening hours of the killings.

"I met you in 1982. I was working as a nurse at a hospital in Sabra. I arrived after Israel’s invasion of Lebanon, soon after Israel refused to allow food, water, and vital medications into the besieged city. I was there as a humanitarian. Morally, I could not stand by and be silent while the destruction of a city and the killing and maiming of its people occurred..."

"A number of you had on kippot (skullcaps) and tallitot (prayer shawls) and were reading from prayer books. It was mid-morning; perhaps you were reciting the Amidah (the Prayer) which consists of many prayers including one for peace, goodness, blessings, kindness and compassion.

A letter to the IDF soldiers at Sabra and Shatila | +972 Magazine

Why don't you start that thread on Arab invasions of Christian countries, Hossie.
I'll be happy to contribute.
Meanwhile this one's about 20th Century war crimes subsidized by US tax dollars.

thanks georgie-----it is important for soldiers and for civilians to remember the tragedies of war and to regret the deaths of even "the enemy" as tragedy no matter how much you and those of your ilk dance on the dead bodies of infants with slit throats

Happy Jew Year:

"September 14, 2012
A letter to the IDF soldiers at Sabra and Shatila

"On the 30th anniversary of the Sabra and Shatila massacre, a Jewish American nurse who provided humanitarian aid in a Beirut hospital recalls her first encounter with IDF soldiers. Today, she asks them to take a few moments during the Jewish New Year to remember.

"To the IDF soldiers who were at Sabra and Shatila,

"September 2012 will mark the 30th anniversary of the massacre at the Sabra and Shatila refugee camps in Beirut. In 1982, the first day of Rosh Hashanah coincided with the final hours of that horrific event. This year, the first day of the Jewish New Year, September 16, corresponds with the opening hours of the killings.

"I met you in 1982. I was working as a nurse at a hospital in Sabra. I arrived after Israel’s invasion of Lebanon, soon after Israel refused to allow food, water, and vital medications into the besieged city. I was there as a humanitarian. Morally, I could not stand by and be silent while the destruction of a city and the killing and maiming of its people occurred..."

"A number of you had on kippot (skullcaps) and tallitot (prayer shawls) and were reading from prayer books. It was mid-morning; perhaps you were reciting the Amidah (the Prayer) which consists of many prayers including one for peace, goodness, blessings, kindness and compassion.

A letter to the IDF soldiers at Sabra and Shatila | +972 Magazine

Why don't you start that thread on Arab invasions of Christian countries, Hossie.
I'll be happy to contribute.
Meanwhile this one's about 20th Century war crimes subsidized by US tax dollars.
Oh, Georgie Boy, we all have read stories about the Muslims not letting any aid get through, medical or food, to the people in need and they even steal it for themselves so what are you trying to tell us? Sabra and Shatila is just one incident, but there are so many incidents of the Muslims murdering innocent people which you apparently have closed your eyes to. One would think that you actually were a Muslim yourself if you can't see that it was the Muslims who actually started the murdering in Lebanon. Why not speak to some Lebanese Christians and ask them how they feel about what happened. A big city like you live in should have plenty of them residing there. Just don't show up in an Arafat headpiece. And, Georgie, previously it was stated on another board that about $3 of your tax money goes to Israel. I will be very happy to reimburse you.

I am always so impressed when someone digs up an old atrocity of war from the POV-----of an idiot someone seems to have forgotten that at no point-----where the combating parties "FRIENDS" there were people around on BOTH SIDES-----trying to kill people on BOTH SIDES islamo nazi pigs like to claim that there was not a gun or a knife in Sabra and Shatilla and there were no -----fighters out in the hills------the victims were bound and gagged this time the phalangists won------and they did it brutally-----they acted like meccaists

Forum List

Back