🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sabra and Shatila: 30 Years Ago Today

georgie seems to think killing is something new in the middle east------that somehow every jew and christian and zoroastrian in arabia simply MAGICALLY VANISHED-------and -----turkey----once a CHRISTIAN COUNTRY-----suddenly magically became "muslim" -----and then there is Iraq-----once dominated by christians, jews and zoroastrians ---suddenly MAGICALLY became muslim-------oh yes----then Yemen-----same thing

------lets see-----any more recent genocides? a few million armenians, lots of turks, two million biafran christians---at least a million christians in Uganda----an ongoing indolent genocide upon hindus and christians in Kenya-----sudan------etc etc etc

uhm syria, jordan, algeria, tunisia -----lets pretend no massacres none at all For those who do not know------even in tolerant loving TURKEY----there were PURGES OF NON MUSLIMS

A Christian woman addresses 70,000 supporters in Gaza.

Palestinian Revolutionaries on International Women's Day
1268108240pflp_Shireen_women_day.JPG

A woman from Gaza: Shireen Said of the PFLP

Since there are only a few thousand Christians in Gaza, the rest of those supporters are probably...gasp...Muslims.

georgie seems to think killing is something new in the middle east------that somehow every jew and christian and zoroastrian in arabia simply MAGICALLY VANISHED-------and -----turkey----once a CHRISTIAN COUNTRY-----suddenly magically became "muslim" -----and then there is Iraq-----once dominated by christians, jews and zoroastrians ---suddenly MAGICALLY became muslim-------oh yes----then Yemen-----same thing

------lets see-----any more recent genocides? a few million armenians, lots of turks, two million biafran christians---at least a million christians in Uganda----an ongoing indolent genocide upon hindus and christians in Kenya-----sudan------etc etc etc

uhm syria, jordan, algeria, tunisia -----lets pretend no massacres none at all For those who do not know------even in tolerant loving TURKEY----there were PURGES OF NON MUSLIMS
According to your description, a Muslim never met a person he couldn't cheerfully kill?

Could you put all that into layman's terms? I can't translate jabberwocky.
Probably not, however, maybe I can put it into some terms Thomas Freidman used to describe what happened inside Shatila in 1982:

"Acknowledging that the Israelis equipped the Lebanese militia assassins 'with at least some of their arms and provisions and assisted them with flares during nighttime operations,' and that the southern end of Shatila camp 'can be seen very clearly with the naked eye from the Kuwaiti Embassy traffic circle—the site of the telescope and binocular-equipped Israeli observation post,' Friedman nonetheless finds it necessary to temper the incriminating truth with the following bizarre disclaimer: 'Whether the Israelis actually looked down and saw what was happening is unknown.'”

When are you planning to see what is happening?
When your G-d approves?

Tom Friedman’s Special Relationship » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names
Surprisingly. Counterpunch is one of the sites I keep up with to see what U.S and Jew-hate is up to. I'm never surprised. And what is a Thomas Friedman?
One of yours:

"Friedman is Jewish.[2]

"He attended Hebrew school five days a week until his Bar Mitzvah,[3] then St. Louis Park High School where he wrote articles for his school's newspaper.[4] He became enamored of Israel after a visit there in December 1968, and he spent all three of his high school summers living on Kibbutz Hahotrim, near Haifa.[5] He has characterized his high school years as 'one big celebration of Israel's victory in the Six-Day War...'"

"Friedman joined the London bureau of United Press International after completing his Master's degree. He was dispatched a year later to Beirut, where he lived from June 1979 to May 1981 while covering the civil war there. He was hired by The New York Times as a reporter in 1981, and redispatched to Beirut at the start of the 1982 Israeli invasion of Lebanon. His coverage of the war, particularly the Sabra and Shatila massacre,[15] won him the Pulitzer Prize for International Reporting (shared with Loren Jenkins of The Washington Post).[16] Alongside David K. Shipler[clarification needed] he also won the George Polk Award for Foreign Reporting."

Thomas Friedman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When was Iraq or Turkey Christian?

Your country is currently the greatest purveyor of violence on this planet.
Your solution is to babble incessantly about Muslim crimes.
Is that part of your therapy?

Did every notice that Georgie once again referred to "your country." I imagine he is not a citizen here, and I wonder what Muslim country he was born in. Meanwhile, it is obvious that Georgie never heard of Constantinople and that at one time there was actually another Pope living there. I guess that is par for the course for someone who didn't attend school here and learn about it in a history class. I wonder if Georgie can tell us who lived in Iraq before the Muslims left the Saudi Peninsula and invaded the surrounding countries. Once again, Georgie, if you are not happy with this country, you are free to leave.

Probably not, however, maybe I can put it into some terms Thomas Freidman used to describe what happened inside Shatila in 1982:

"Acknowledging that the Israelis equipped the Lebanese militia assassins 'with at least some of their arms and provisions and assisted them with flares during nighttime operations,' and that the southern end of Shatila camp 'can be seen very clearly with the naked eye from the Kuwaiti Embassy traffic circle—the site of the telescope and binocular-equipped Israeli observation post,' Friedman nonetheless finds it necessary to temper the incriminating truth with the following bizarre disclaimer: 'Whether the Israelis actually looked down and saw what was happening is unknown.'”

When are you planning to see what is happening?
When your G-d approves?

Tom Friedman’s Special Relationship » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names
Surprisingly. Counterpunch is one of the sites I keep up with to see what U.S and Jew-hate is up to. I'm never surprised. And what is a Thomas Friedman?
One of yours:

"Friedman is Jewish.[2]

"He attended Hebrew school five days a week until his Bar Mitzvah,[3] then St. Louis Park High School where he wrote articles for his school's newspaper.[4] He became enamored of Israel after a visit there in December 1968, and he spent all three of his high school summers living on Kibbutz Hahotrim, near Haifa.[5] He has characterized his high school years as 'one big celebration of Israel's victory in the Six-Day War...'"

"Friedman joined the London bureau of United Press International after completing his Master's degree. He was dispatched a year later to Beirut, where he lived from June 1979 to May 1981 while covering the civil war there. He was hired by The New York Times as a reporter in 1981, and redispatched to Beirut at the start of the 1982 Israeli invasion of Lebanon. His coverage of the war, particularly the Sabra and Shatila massacre,[15] won him the Pulitzer Prize for International Reporting (shared with Loren Jenkins of The Washington Post).[16] Alongside David K. Shipler[clarification needed] he also won the George Polk Award for Foreign Reporting."

Thomas Friedman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Well, Georgie boy, it looks like someone else is not as enamored of Thomas Friedman as you are.

The Thomas Friedman myth

Op-ed: Columnist's application of globalization theory to Arab-Israeli conflict is delusional

Giulio Meotti Published: 05.22.11,

Thomas Friedman is one of journalism's greatest celebrities, the single most famous US interpreter of the Middle East and the liberal columnist who has the most influence on the way Americans understand Israel. His 1989 book “From Beirut to Jerusalem” has been a best-seller, as was “The world is flat.”

Friedman also plays a major role in shaping Obama’s rhetoric about Israel’s return to the pre-1967 armistice line, which the late Abba Eban dubbed the “Auschwitz borders.”

For the first time now, the four digits (1967) have become formal American policy. It was also a Friedman victory. It was he, after all, who invented the so-called “Saudi plan for peace in the Middle East.” And it was Friedman who wrote that the White House is “disgusted” with Israeli interlocutors. In Manhattan, Friedman is an elegant and wealthy Jewish intellectual. But what are the consequences of his ideas for Israel, the only UN member surrounded by neighbors willing to kill themselves to destroy the Jews, and the nation globally elected to be an emblem of evil?

Friedman has created a myth of personal disillusionment with Israel that is designed to lend credibility to his indictment against the Jewish State. His method is simple and delusional: Applying the globalization theory to the Arab-Israeli conflict.

Mutual respect, money, education, computers, Internet, hedonism and modernity are Friedman’s solutions to the nationalistic bloodbath. Economics trumps politics in his technocracy.

As a Jewish reporter in Beirut and Jerusalem, Friedman confessed, he was unable to remain objective because of the “tribal” nature of the conflict. He has described his personal biography as the story of “a Jew who was raised on . . . all the myths about Israel, who goes to Jerusalem in the 1980s and discovers that it isn’t the summer camp of his youth.”

The famous columnist has always been a militant of the Palestinian cause. By the time he graduated from Brandeis University, he was identifying with “Breira”, a pariah group within the American Jewish community. He belonged to the steering committee of a self-styled “Middle East Peace Group” that vigorously opposed the mounting storm of protest among American Jews over Yasser Arafat’s appearance before the United Nations in a time when the Palestinian leader proudly claimed Jewish lives.

In 1985, after the Shiite hijacking of a TWA airliner, Friedman attacked Israel for not releasing the 700 terrorists whose freedom the hijackers were demanding. Israel’s refusal, he claimed, “certainly contributed” to the hijacking.

Friedman has always defended Yasser Arafat and failed to draw attention to his evident connections to terrorism. Friedman then demonized Ariel Sharon, while praising Arab dictators such as Saudi Prince Abdullah. Friedman also “criticized” the Israeli settlers, an entire population group that loyally serves in the army, pays its taxes and defends the state, demonizing them in global columns.

According to the US columnist, Israeli settlers are a “cancer for the Jewish people” and those who “collaborate” in the building of settlements are “enemies of peace” and “enemies of America’s national interest,” no less. Friedman has compared Islamist fanatics who want to destroy Israel to the “lunatics of the Likud” and Arab dictators whose endorsement of suicide bombings threatens Islam to the “collaborators” whose support for a “colonial Israeli occupation” threatens coexistence.

Friedman has always been diligently undermining Israel’s claim to the moral high ground by placing victims of terrorism on the same plain as their barbaric perpetrators. “What Israeli settlers and Palestinian suicide bombers have in common is that they are each pushing for the maximum use of force against the other side,” he wrote after the killing of Kobi Mandell.

For Friedman, building a home on disputed territory is apparently the moral equivalent of stoning Jews to death. To equate the two, as Friedman always does, is to create moral mush. At age fourteen, Kobi was immobilized and stoned to death, his body hidden in a cave. The terrorists soaked their hands in the boy’s blood and smeared the walls of the cave with it.

Friedman also compared terrorist militias in Iraq, who butchered Americans and Iraqis alike, to the Jewish inhabitants of Judea and Samaria. One of Friedman’s columns in 2004 was particularly shocking: “...Mr. Sharon has the Palestinian leader Yasir Arafat under house arrest in his office in Ramallah, and he’s had George Bush under house arrest in the Oval Office. Mr. Sharon has Mr. Arafat surrounded by tanks, and Mr. Bush surrounded by Jewish and Christian pro-Israel lobbyists, by a vice president, Dick Cheney, who’s ready to do whatever Mr. Sharon dictates.”

Friedman’s language resembled that of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. His incredible words, coming at a time when anti-Semitism is skyrocketing globally, were repulsive. From Friedman’s mansion in the Maryland’s woods the Middle East maybe looks really flat. But that’s not an excuse for pushing what can be called Zionicide.

Giulio Meotti, a journalist with Il Foglio, is the author of the book A New Shoah: The Untold Story of Israel's Victims of Terrorism

I apologize if I gave you the idea I'm a fan of Thomas Freidman.
Your boy Guilio has a few skeletons rattling around in his closet also:

"This week, Marc Tracy at Tablet revealed several instances of plagiarism by Meotti, who is a columnist for YNet and the pro-Berlusconi Italian daily, Il Foglio.

"According to Tracy, the plagiarism occurred in a recent piece by Meotti who wrote contrasting Israel's supposedly flawless record on gay rights with the record of the barbaric Arabs, who are portrayed through the increasingly popular pro-Israel tactic of pinkwashing as not culturally enlightened enough to enjoy their liberation.

"In the column, Meotti lifted entire paragraphs from writings by two fellow pro-Israel cadres, Jamie Kirchick and Brett Stephens ."

OpEdNews - Article: Giulio Meotti: Serial Plagiarist or Common Hasbarist?

BTW, can you link to any source claiming Obama has called for the Jewish state to return to pre-'67 borders?

I apologize if I gave you the idea I'm a fan of Thomas Freidman.
Your boy Guilio has a few skeletons rattling around in his closet also:

"This week, Marc Tracy at Tablet revealed several instances of plagiarism by Meotti, who is a columnist for YNet and the pro-Berlusconi Italian daily, Il Foglio.

"According to Tracy, the plagiarism occurred in a recent piece by Meotti who wrote contrasting Israel's supposedly flawless record on gay rights with the record of the barbaric Arabs, who are portrayed through the increasingly popular pro-Israel tactic of pinkwashing as not culturally enlightened enough to enjoy their liberation.

"In the column, Meotti lifted entire paragraphs from writings by two fellow pro-Israel cadres, Jamie Kirchick and Brett Stephens ."

OpEdNews - Article: Giulio Meotti: Serial Plagiarist or Common Hasbarist?

BTW, can you link to any source claiming Obama has called for the Jewish state to return to pre-'67 borders?
As if one of Georgie's pals never lifted anything, but many of Meotti's pieces are right on the button. I imagine Georgie never reads the Letters to the Editor in American papers to see that there are others who are not as enamored with Friedman as Georgie is and who are very critical of his articles. However, Georgie found another Jew who suited his purposes. I am sure Georgie has seen pictures of Gays swinging at the end of a noose, so I wonder if he can give us a list of Muslim countries which actually tolerate Gays instead of wishing to harm or even kill them. By the way, Georgie, have you done any research on Constantinople -- the city that is now called Istanbul. I doubt if they would teach you this in a Muslim school as they do in schools in the U.S., but with the Internet you can pick up the stuff that your schooling left out.

What's your definition of "Common Hasbarist?"
My definition would be someone like you who beats a topic to death. There have been so many other atrocities which have happened where millions have died, and you have settled for only one with post after post of it like it was the most important incident that ever happened.

Did every notice that Georgie once again referred to "your country." I imagine he is not a citizen here, and I wonder what Muslim country he was born in. Meanwhile, it is obvious that Georgie never heard of Constantinople and that at one time there was actually another Pope living there. I guess that is par for the course for someone who didn't attend school here and learn about it in a history class. I wonder if Georgie can tell us who lived in Iraq before the Muslims left the Saudi Peninsula and invaded the surrounding countries. Once again, Georgie, if you are not happy with this country, you are free to leave.
Once again, Hossie, my leaving or staying doesn't change the fact that your country and mine is the greatest purveyor of violence on this planet. What ever mayhem Muslims inflicted upon the ancestors of today's Iraqis doesn't affect the millions of Muslims the US has murdered, maimed, incarcerated, or displaced since 2001.

Has there ever been a crime committed by your country or Israel that you find deserving of condemnation?

Once again, Hossie, my leaving or staying doesn't change the fact that your country and mine is the greatest purveyor of violence on this planet. What ever mayhem Muslims inflicted upon the ancestors of today's Iraqis doesn't affect the millions of Muslims the US has murdered, maimed, incarcerated, or displaced since 2001.

Has there ever been a crime committed by your country or Israel that you find deserving of condemnation?
Define the crimes.

Well, Georgie Boy, no country in the world is perfect, but you have such a good time condemning Israel even when she is just trying to defend herself against those who want to destroy her. Meanwhile, have you completely forgotten the millions that the Muslims have murdered just in the 20th century alone or do they get a pass because you always enjoy condemning America (even when nobody is stopping you from leaving if you feel America is so bad)? By the way, Georgie, did you ever research when the Muslim Middle East countries were Christian? I would have thought if you were born in American, you would have been taught this in an ancient history class.

Define the crimes.
The US invasion of Iraq in 2003 and the Israeli invasion of Lebanon in 1982.

"On Saturday morning, September 18, 1982 Israeli Mossad agents inside the camp actually were observed driving three of the bulldozers in a frantic attempt to assist the Christian militia in covering up evidence of the crime before the exported international media arrived on the scene.

"The late American journalist, Janet Lee Stevens, documented that during Sept. 18 and 19th, most of the massacre victims killed during this period were slaughtered inside the joint Israeli-Lebanese Forces 'interrogation center.'

"Janet testified that these killed were put in flatbed trucks and taken to the Golf Course, just 300 yards away, where waiting Israeli bulldozers dug pits. Other trucks drove in the direction of East Beirut."

29 Years After the Massacre at Sabra Shatila » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

Well, Georgie Boy, no country in the world is perfect, but you have such a good time condemning Israel even when she is just trying to defend herself against those who want to destroy her. Meanwhile, have you completely forgotten the millions that the Muslims have murdered just in the 20th century alone or do they get a pass because you always enjoy condemning America (even when nobody is stopping you from leaving if you feel America is so bad)? By the way, Georgie, did you ever research when the Muslim Middle East countries were Christian? I would have thought if you were born in American, you would have been taught this in an ancient history class.
Only one country during the 20th Century (or all recorded history) slaughtered millions of civilians on the opposite side of the planet from its homeland.

Only one country during the 20th Century (or all recorded history) slaughtered millions of civilians on the opposite side of the planet from its homeland.

Millions murdered by Muslims? Haha Hossfly is a funny asshole. He doesn't want to bring up WW1 or WW2. Christians murdered Christians and murdered Jews.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back