🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sabra and Shatila: 30 Years Ago Today

How did all those Jewish schools, hospitals, and social institutions function to expel over 700,000 Arabs and Christians from their homes, schools, hospitals, businesses, and bank accounts in 1948?

Was that a consequence of the Jewish National Home or Jewish State?
Why, Georgie, you are giving us the Arab version again. Most of the people who left did so when the other Arab leaders told them to leave so that they wouldn't be in the way when they destroyed the Jews. Then these people could come back and take the property that belonged to the dead Jews. After all, if the UN eventually said that anyone who was in the area for only two years could be considered a refugee, this must have sounded like a Godsend to those who had nothing. How much could someone without a great job accumulate in less than two years. Maybe Georgie sees those Hispanics in his own town who have been there for only five years and thinks they are filthy rich.
"The June 1948 Abandoned Areas Ordinance referred to "any area or place conquered by or surrendered to armed forces or deserted by all or part of its inhabitants." It gave the Israeli government exclusive jurisdiction rights, including 'expropriation and confiscation (authority over) movable and immovable property, within any abandoned area.' It meant displaced Palestinians were prohibited from returning and claiming their property that by law was no longer theirs."

Israeli Theft Of Palestinian Property By Stephen Lendman

At least the displaced Palestinians were treated better than the Canaanites.
Who knows, another 3000 years and ALL Jews might be civilized.
Whenever Stephen Lendmen, the Leftist, writes about Israel, you can tell he hates that country. However, Georgie, if you want to believe what he says go for it if it makes you happy. It looks like Georgie is trying to tell us that these Arabs were so filthy rich that the Jews actually wanted their assets. Perhaps Georgie can tell us about the actual assets that the Jews in other Middle East countries left behind. Did the Arabs have a good time with their numerous assets? I would imagine that Georgie thinks all those Muslims are civilized, right Georgie, so if they caught you wandering around they would just tell you to go in peace while they got busy murdering the other Infidels. Evidently Georgie must think his buddies actually acted civilized to the millions and millions that they have murdered, whether in Africa, Southeast Asia, etc.

What's the difference between the soul of a Jew and the soul of a non-Jew?

"The earlier influence of fundamentalist Rabbi Abraham Kook (1865-1935), or Kuk, was significant. He preached Jewish supremacy and said: 'The difference between a Jewish soul and souls of non-Jews -- all of them in all different levels -- is greater and deeper than the difference between a human soul and the souls of cattle.'

"His teachings helped create the settler movement, and his son, Rabbi Tzvi Yehuda Kook, founded the extremist Gush Emunim (GE) under the slogan: 'The Land of Israel, for the people of Israel, according to the Torah of Israel."

"Like the elder Kook, GE sees state power as a way forward to a new messianic era. It believes that God created the world for Jews. Others are lesser beings.

"Greater Israel belongs to Jews alone, and holy wars are acceptable to attain it.

"Kook was Israel's first chief rabbi. In his honour, and to continue his teachings, the extremist Merkaz Harav (the Rabbi's Centre) was founded in 1924 as a yeshiva or fundamentalist religious college. It teaches that, 'non-Jews living under Jewish law in Eretz Yisrael (the Land of Israel) must either be enslaved as water carriers and wood hewers, or banished, or exterminated.'"

Are you hoping for water carrier, wood hewer, or useful bovine tool?
Do you mooooo for joooos?

Al-Ahram Weekly | Focus | Religious fundamentalism in Israel

note the source
I have attended hundreds if not thousands of lectures related to jewish teachings and read lots more-----never heard or read that which georgie claims as per AL AHRAM (aka islamo nazi shit) I have attended mosques ----and heard the KHUTBAH JUMAAT----very few times -------and heard LOTS

note the source
I have attended hundreds if not thousands of lectures related to jewish teachings and read lots more-----never heard or read that which georgie claims as per AL AHRAM (aka islamo nazi shit) I have attended mosques ----and heard the KHUTBAH JUMAAT----very few times -------and heard LOTS
What do you know about the teachings of Abraham Kook?

"The earlier influence of fundamentalist Rabbi Abraham Kook (1865-1935), or Kuk, was significant. He preached Jewish supremacy and said: 'The difference between a Jewish soul and souls of non-Jews -- all of them in all different levels -- is greater and deeper than the difference between a human soul and the souls of cattle.'

"His teachings helped create the settler movement, and his son, Rabbi Tzvi Yehuda Kook, founded the extremist Gush Emunim (GE) under the slogan: 'The Land of Israel, for the people of Israel, according to the Torah of Israel.'"

what "straw" is that tinnie dear? I have described reality-----you have something against reality? I have seen may propaganda pictures from islamo nazi pigs which suggest that all of palestine was "MUSLIM" ------which show people dressed-----just like the jews of Tunisia, and Morocco and Algeria and Yemen etc etc dressed------even when they were in palestine I am really sorry that you so despise REAL RECORDED HISTORY One idiot showed a person leading a DONKEY ------to prove that palestine was all muslim---------my husband's family used a donkey in palestine/israel--------did that fact make them MUSLIMS? They had a goat too.------no car. some people are THAT STUPID

We are not discussing religion. We are talking about Palestinians.

You keep flopping around. Do you have trouble keeping on topic?

Tinnie falls apart again Yes PALESTINE aka Israel/judea are you trying to make a point?

for Georgie I am very familiar with Rabbi Kook OK? if you want to know what HE taught--------ask a rabbi

Feel free to point out any "Jew-hate" in the link I posted.

"In June 2009, US Hasidic Rabbi Manis Friedman voiced a similar sentiment in calling on Israel to kill Palestinian 'men, women and children'. 'I don't believe in Western morality, ie don't kill civilians or children, don't destroy holy sites, don't fight during the holiday seasons, don't bomb cemeteries, and don't shoot until they shoot first because it is immoral. The only way to fight a moral war is the Jewish way: destroy their holy sites. Kill men, women and children (and cattle).'

"Views like these aren't exceptions. Though a minority, they proliferate throughout Israeli society, and are common enough to incite violence against Palestinians, even when they rightfully defend themselves as international law allows."

Do you support Western "morality?"

Georgie, care to explain how you 'know' that these quotes from Al-Ahram are accurate?

Weren't they the ones pushing the story about IDF giving out 'hormone-laden chewing gum' to Egyptian schoolgirls in the Sinai a few decades ago?

And the story about the Mossad sharks?

Oh! That's hilarious.
Have you noticed any hilarious, Jewish extremists lately?
(Try looking in the closest mirror)

"REPORTS ON JEWISH EXTREMISTS: On 24 June, the Jewish Telegraphic Agency wrote a special report on Jewish extremists in which it described, 'the face of radical Jewish nationalism in Israel... a movement of settler youths, rabbis, leaders and supporters determined to hold onto the West Bank at any cost.'

"They represent a minority, but are a 'vocal and increasingly violent constituency of the Jewish settler movement' rampaging against Palestinians and Israelis, confident that God is on their side, and that one day a 'Torah-based theocracy (will) triumph over the State of Israel.'"

Are you confident God is on your side, drivel?
If so, you're just as fucked up as radical Muslims.

"In June 2009, US Hasidic Rabbi Manis Friedman voiced a similar sentiment in calling on Israel to kill Palestinian 'men, women and children'. 'I don't believe in Western morality, ie don't kill civilians or children, don't destroy holy sites, don't fight during the holiday seasons, don't bomb cemeteries, and don't shoot until they shoot first because it is immoral. The only way to fight a moral war is the Jewish way: destroy their holy sites. Kill men, women and children (and cattle).'

"Views like these aren't exceptions. Though a minority, they proliferate throughout Israeli society, and are common enough to incite violence against Palestinians, even when they rightfully defend themselves as international law allows."

Western governments morality---Most of the time
Western individuals moralities ---Not all of the time
And the website is a hate site ---All of the time

Georgie, care to explain how you 'know' that these quotes from Al-Ahram are accurate?

Weren't they the ones pushing the story about IDF giving out 'hormone-laden chewing gum' to Egyptian schoolgirls in the Sinai a few decades ago?

And the story about the Mossad sharks?
I've no idea what stories Al-Ahram has published in the past.
I'm linking to one particular story concerning Jewish extremism.

"Religious fundamentalism in Israel

Since the origin of the Zionist enterprise, fundamentalism has been part of the Jewish state project. Until now, this largely goes unacknowledged, writes Stephen Lendman*

Do you agree that religious fundamentalism has been part of the Jewish state project?

Western governments morality---Most of the time
Western individuals moralities ---Not all of the time
And the website is a hate site ---All of the time
Point out the hate in the link I posted.

"Do you agree that religious fundamentalism has been part of the Jewish state project? "

There is no culture immune from extremists, and no way to vaccinate against extremism slinking in - or the US wouldn't have the Rushdooney loonies and other 'Dominionists'.

The question is, how many and how much influence - and in this case, far far less of an issue than in any Muslim majority nation.

In fact, the term 'fundamentalist' Judaism doesn't make any sense to me since Judaism is pretty much a nondoctrinal faith community. There really is a dearth of 'literal' Torah interpretation in any Jewish mainstream Jewish community.

The fact is that there is NOT a 'superiority doctrine' in Judaism, and to claim so is hate speech.

It's also a fact that Israel does not 'discriminate' against her nonJewish citizens and residents to any extent rese3mbling 'apartheid', etc.

I wonder if Georgie can say with a straight face that the Muslims aren't always busy killing others (even other Muslims of different sects) and destroying the holy sites of others. Naturally the Muslims don't support Western morality. And, of course, Georgie would never believe that it doesn't take much for the "Palestinians" or even the Muslim world to start in with the violence. We have seen that in just the last couple of weeks with them rioting and killing over a film. However, I think by now it is quite obvious that Georgie doesn't like to see the Israeli Jews defending themselves. They should just roll over for Georgie's buddies.

Forum List

Back