🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sabra and Shatila: 30 Years Ago Today

Good point. That is why Britain was instrumental in the creation of Israel in Palestine.

The British resisted the creation of Israel very vigorously. I am married to an eyewitness who saw his father dragged off by the Brits - My grandfather lost the ONE brother ---among his austrian kin-----who survived the camps---died after "liberation"-----because the brits prevented his entry into palestine ---POST WORLD WAR II----------my husband's family languished and some died-----in the streets of ADEN ----because the Brits denied them exit for something like SEVEN YEARS ----but they were out before the pogrom of Aden thru which the brits whistled happy tunes

an interesting factoid is that the people who did help defy the brits-----were a few Irish men----is that not fascinating?

Britain helped the Zionists a lot in the creation of Israel. When that illegal scheme blew up in their faces they wrote the white paper of 1939 to ease the problem. Of course this blew up in their faces more because it turned the Zionists against them too.

Britain was getting shot at from both sides so they cut and ran leaving the problem they created to the UN to fix. Of course the UN has been sitting around with its thumb up its ass for over 60 years doing nothing and the conflict continues.

Try again Georgie-----the brits were "CUTTING AND RUNNING" from lands thruout the "BRITISH EMPIRE" in the post world war II era Long ago---when I was young -----I got to meet LOTS OF PEOPLE FROM THE FORMER BRITISH EMPIRE-------in all cases they described THE MESS THE BRITS CREATED AND LEFT FOR THEM ---------everything bad that happens------from Karachi to Amman is all the fault of ------the past history of those areas with "WESTERN IMPERIALISM" ------read that "british empire" always remember------the "CALIPHATE" (ottoman empire) was PARADISE and the "MOGHUL EMPIRE" (muslim controlled india) was PARADISE -----

and then (alas) the brits came. see? I know the muslim version of history ----quite well

The British resisted the creation of Israel very vigorously. I am married to an eyewitness who saw his father dragged off by the Brits - My grandfather lost the ONE brother ---among his austrian kin-----who survived the camps---died after "liberation"-----because the brits prevented his entry into palestine ---POST WORLD WAR II----------my husband's family languished and some died-----in the streets of ADEN ----because the Brits denied them exit for something like SEVEN YEARS ----but they were out before the pogrom of Aden thru which the brits whistled happy tunes

an interesting factoid is that the people who did help defy the brits-----were a few Irish men----is that not fascinating?

Britain helped the Zionists a lot in the creation of Israel. When that illegal scheme blew up in their faces they wrote the white paper of 1939 to ease the problem. Of course this blew up in their faces more because it turned the Zionists against them too.

Britain was getting shot at from both sides so they cut and ran leaving the problem they created to the UN to fix. Of course the UN has been sitting around with its thumb up its ass for over 60 years doing nothing and the conflict continues.

Try again Georgie-----the brits were "CUTTING AND RUNNING" from lands thruout the "BRITISH EMPIRE" in the post world war II era Long ago---when I was young -----I got to meet LOTS OF PEOPLE FROM THE FORMER BRITISH EMPIRE-------in all cases they described THE MESS THE BRITS CREATED AND LEFT FOR THEM ---------everything bad that happens------from Karachi to Amman is all the fault of ------the past history of those areas with "WESTERN IMPERIALISM" ------read that "british empire" always remember------the "CALIPHATE" (ottoman empire) was PARADISE and the "MOGHUL EMPIRE" (muslim controlled india) was PARADISE -----

and then (alas) the brits came. see? I know the muslim version of history ----quite well

Of course none of that changed anything I posted.

tinnie-----its not your fault------you lack discernment ----an interesting story. read the book of Jonah-----in the bible---genesis. For some strange reason-----this particular book gets attention in synagogues during the rosh hashonah (new year) ten day holiday complex. The most interesting aspect of the story involves a "rationale" as to why the people of NINEVEH are entitled to help --------well-----its not their fault THEY LACK DISCERNMENT -----therefore JONAH ----has a RESPONSIBILITY to them -------someone should help you

tinnie-----its not your fault------you lack discernment ----an interesting story. read the book of Jonah-----in the bible---genesis. For some strange reason-----this particular book gets attention in synagogues during the rosh hashonah (new year) ten day holiday complex. The most interesting aspect of the story involves a "rationale" as to why the people of NINEVEH are entitled to help --------well-----its not their fault THEY LACK DISCERNMENT -----therefore JONAH ----has a RESPONSIBILITY to them -------someone should help you

OK, but what is the relevance?

tinnie----your lack of forebrain function-------your forebrain is situated right behind your FOREHEAD -------it is a kind of meeting place for information from various parts of the brain----sometimes called "HIGHER FUNCTIONS" of cognition------yours isn't working

tinnie----your lack of forebrain function-------your forebrain is situated right behind your FOREHEAD -------it is a kind of meeting place for information from various parts of the brain----sometimes called "HIGHER FUNCTIONS" of cognition------yours isn't working

Nice duck.

How about answering the question?

read the posts tinnie-----you still have not explained the basis for your incessant justification of the use of nail bombs by the Gazans for the random and intermittent liquefication of the brains of Israeli children playing in the streets and fields of Israel. I can only conclude that you are not processing "INPUT" ---a forebrain function

read the posts tinnie-----you still have not explained the basis for your incessant justification of the use of nail bombs by the Gazans for the random and intermittent liquefication of the brains of Israeli children playing in the streets and fields of Israel. I can only conclude that you are not processing "INPUT" ---a forebrain function

How can I answer something based on false premise?

what false premise? your claim that Hamas is not launching rockets? so its ok that some other gazans are doing it? -----"PROVE HAMAS DID IT" <<< such a valid defense against blame

long ago ----when the glorious rational of islamic terrorism at airports was explained as "LEGAL" to me since the terrorists wore no uniforms and----therefore no country or group could be BLAMED-------I answered "but anyone can do that" The pakistani doc laughed and shook his head and laughed again--------just as you laugh "PROVE HAMAS DID IT"

what false premise? your claim that Hamas is not launching rockets? so its ok that some other gazans are doing it? -----"PROVE HAMAS DID IT" <<< such a valid defense against blame

long ago ----when the glorious rational of islamic terrorism at airports was explained as "LEGAL" to me since the terrorists wore no uniforms and----therefore no country or group could be BLAMED-------I answered "but anyone can do that" The pakistani doc laughed and shook his head and laughed again--------just as you laugh "PROVE HAMAS DID IT"

I asked you to provide evidence of Israeli children getting killed by nail bombs.

You ducked out.

I asked you to provide evidence of Israeli children getting killed by nail bombs.

You ducked out.

I am the source I have seen the intraoperative and autopsy videos and have no time to humor you by searching for the information------may you see upon those you care about what I have seen ----lying on autospy tables and dying in surgery

My son spent some time in SDEROT------he called me for the bomb shelter----quite distressed--------a young man---(not a child--a person in his 20s) had been killed while out in the fields working by precisely the bombs you so love . As he spoke to me I could hear the explosions in the background I do hope that if there are any more victims of that which you support-------that the victims be those near and dear to the people who trivialize those bombs -----SPECIFICALLY DEVOTED TO KNOCK THE BRAINS OUT OF THE HEADS OF THE YOUNG

for the record----in the saturation bombing of 2006 HAIFA using nail bombs-----only one child died.--------an arab child. The reason is that the arab population of Haifa is CONFIDENT that their section of town would not be targeted and simply do not make those fortified cubicles that ---most Israelis have in their houses nor do they flee. Relatives of mine thru marriage did flee to Beersheba

ok? now you can celebrate------yes ----a brain ended up in the gutter-----it was the brain of an arab child

You ducked out.

I am the source I have seen the intraoperative and autopsy videos and have no time to humor you by searching for the information------may you see upon those you care about what I have seen ----lying on autospy tables and dying in surgery

My son spent some time in SDEROT------he called me for the bomb shelter----quite distressed--------a young man---(not a child--a person in his 20s) had been killed while out in the fields working by precisely the bombs you so love . As he spoke to me I could hear the explosions in the background I do hope that if there are any more victims of that which you support-------that the victims be those near and dear to the people who trivialize those bombs -----SPECIFICALLY DEVOTED TO KNOCK THE BRAINS OUT OF THE HEADS OF THE YOUNG

for the record----in the saturation bombing of 2006 HAIFA using nail bombs-----only one child died.--------an arab child. The reason is that the arab population of Haifa is CONFIDENT that their section of town would not be targeted and simply do not make those fortified cubicles that ---most Israelis have in their houses nor do they flee. Relatives of mine thru marriage did flee to Beersheba

ok? now you can celebrate------yes ----a brain ended up in the gutter-----it was the brain of an arab child

It is unfortunate that Palestinians get killed in Israel's war.

You ducked out.

The saturation bombing of Haifa was not "israel's war" It was so much an act of aggreesion by your hero -----baby murdering NUSKHARAHALLAH----that even he admitted that he ----created it but COMPLAINED in the typical baby murdering style you admire-----"IF I HAD KNOWN HOW THEY WOULD RESPOND---I WOULD NOT HAVE STARTED THE CONFLICT" ROFLMAO it's ok that you have expressed your nazi self in the manner you have expressed it--------there were people in both the US and UK who liked to claim that jews created world war II-------time for you to lick the shit of adolf abu ali and Nus-kharah-allah and the whorish sluts who tie bombs to their stinking asses------dream on of rape and pillage

sit tight-----some day you will see those for whom you care in the gutter with their brains oozing out of cracked skulls-------JUST AS YOU ENJOY to see babies

The saturation bombing of Haifa was not "israel's war" It was so much an act of aggreesion by your hero -----baby murdering NUSKHARAHALLAH----that even he admitted that he ----created it but COMPLAINED in the typical baby murdering style you admire-----"IF I HAD KNOWN HOW THEY WOULD RESPOND---I WOULD NOT HAVE STARTED THE CONFLICT" ROFLMAO it's ok that you have expressed your nazi self in the manner you have expressed it--------there were people in both the US and UK who liked to claim that jews created world war II-------time for you to lick the shit of adolf abu ali and Nus-kharah-allah and the whorish sluts who tie bombs to their stinking asses------dream on of rape and pillage

sit tight-----some day you will see those for whom you care in the gutter with their brains oozing out of cracked skulls-------JUST AS YOU ENJOY to see babies

The saturation bombing of Haifa was not "israel's war"

Oh really?

right it was initiated by your beloved Nus-kharah-allah ----who do your delight -----killed a few Israelis----and then abducted a few and subjected them to your FAVORITE PASSTIME------he accomplished your FAVORITE obscene mutilation torture murder which included YOUR FAVORITE severing of genitalia and shoving the severed organs down the still living throats of the victims of that which you and yours SO ENJOY -------thus it was the WAR OF NUS-KHARAH-ALLAH and TINNIE for their pleasure

right it was initiated by your beloved Nus-kharah-allah ----who do your delight -----killed a few Israelis----and then abducted a few and subjected them to your FAVORITE PASSTIME------he accomplished your FAVORITE obscene mutilation torture murder which included YOUR FAVORITE severing of genitalia and shoving the severed organs down the still living throats of the victims of that which you and yours SO ENJOY -------thus it was the WAR OF NUS-KHARAH-ALLAH and TINNIE for their pleasure

Nice rant.:clap2::clap2:

you're welcome tinnie-----I knew you would ENJOY a recap of that obscene torture murder you so enjoyed in 2006 May you so enjoy -------such events as enacted on those close to you

You ducked out.

well, that is about the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard.

a bomb designed to target a specific organ of one in a specific age group

yeah...you're a great source, for sure.

i think we have a million megaton nuclear hot flash going on here.

try again IDIOT In fact I never stated that the poison nail bomb was SPECIFICALLY designed to knock out a specific organ-----I, CORRECTLY, stated----that ----the poison nail bombs islamo nazi pigs like you love ---HAPPENS TO, LIKE ALL INSTRUMENTS AND WEAPONS have a "best function" which to the delight of islamo nazi pigs like you----happens to have turned out to be KNOCKING THE BRAINS OUT OF LITTLE CHILDREN for the glory of islam, allah, and muhummad. One of the frying pans I own-----happens to be BEST FOR OMELETTES Air guns do a good job on BIRDS Cotton cloth is best for UNDERWEAR

Forum List

Back