🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sabra and Shatila: 30 Years Ago Today

"Crawl and die

"At one point, the fighters separated the group, putting the women to one side and the remaining men on the other.

"'They would pick on the men at random and make them crawl on the floor. If they thought they crawled well, they assumed it was due to some sort of military training, so they took them behind a sand bank and killed them.'

"The Lebanese fighters took those they had not killed and forced them to march over the dead bodies scattered on the streets toward the large sports stadium on the outskirts of the camp.

"'We were made to walk over the dead bodies, and among cluster bombs,' Balqis said. 'At one point I passed a tank, where the body of a baby only a few days old was stuck to the wheel.'

"At the stadium, the command changed from Lebanese to Israeli.

"'It was here the Israelis took my brother Salah, who was 30-years-old, for interrogation,' she said.

"Inside the stadium the men were interrogated, tortured, and killed. Few were able to leave alive. The Israelis threatened them, saying, 'If you don't cooperate with us, we will hand you over to the Phalangists.'"

Jews to the rescue, soak it up, Hossie.

Survivors recount Sabra-Shatila massacre - Features - Al Jazeera English

right the testimony is so credible--------poor georgie---he SO ENJOYED that action at damour-----little girls grabbed from the arms of their parents ---raped and murdered for the GLORY OF ALLAH ALLAHUAKBARRRRRR AMEEEEEEN

right the testimony is so credible--------poor georgie---he SO ENJOYED that action at damour-----little girls grabbed from the arms of their parents ---raped and murdered for the GLORY OF ALLAH ALLAHUAKBARRRRRR AMEEEEEEN

she's jewish and she's a bitch, and thaat makes granny rose a jew bitch.

how dare you accuse george of that?

and i have a feeling we are going to get some demonstration here about anti-semitism.

If one third of Mandate Palestinians are NOT allowed to inflict a Jewish state upon a MAJORITY of their fellow citizens in 1948,...no Damour and no Sabra and Shatila. Why is it so hard for conservatives to make the connection between war PROFIT$ and war CRIME$...? Are you all born morally retarded?

Georgie is trying to convince us that if there had been NO ISRAEL (established in 1948) there would have been on comprehensive genocide of zoroastriians, christians, and jews and pre islamic arabian pagans in arabia Georgie is trying to convince us that if there had been NO ISRAEL extablished in 1948--------the hundred millions hindus subjected to genocide in the first 100 years of MOGHUL rule------would have not died Georgie is trying to convince us that ISRAEL created the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE------and------every one of the thousands of pogroms inflicted on jews in countries dominated by muslims -------over the past 1400 years If not for Israel------none of those ZOROASTRIANS I have encountered would have ended up in BOMBAY (mumbai) nor would the mumbai jews exist because they would have have fled Iraq -----because there would have been no progroms to flee and my husband would have seen his paternal grandmother because she would not have been raped and killed during one of those neighborly islamic actions------in fact he would NEVER HAVE LEFT THE SHARIAH SHIT HOLE in which he was born-----if Israel ------did not become a country in 1948------nor would have the cousin who------facilitated the move---------have left 25 years earlier if--------Israel did not----sometime ------in his future--------become a country in 1948

gee-------amazing-----it's better than H G wells' TIME MACHINE

"At one point, the fighters separated the group, putting the women to one side and the remaining men on the other. "'They would pick on the men at random and make them crawl on the floor. If they thought they crawled well, they assumed it was due to some sort of military training, so they took them behind a sand bank and killed them.' "The Lebanese fighters took those they had not killed and forced them to march over the dead bodies scattered on the streets toward the large sports stadium on the outskirts of the camp.
Evidently, the lebanese didn't like something, palistanians did, very much, so, what was that palistanians did?

If one third of Mandate Palestinians are NOT allowed to inflict a Jewish state upon a MAJORITY of their fellow citizens in 1948,...no Damour and no Sabra and Shatila. Why is it so hard for conservatives to make the connection between war PROFIT$ and war CRIME$.?
Senile drivel.

Georgie is trying to convince us that if there had been NO ISRAEL (established in 1948) there would have been on comprehensive genocide of zoroastriians, christians, and jews and pre islamic arabian pagans in arabia Georgie is trying to convince us that if there had been NO ISRAEL extablished in 1948--------the hundred millions hindus subjected to genocide in the first 100 years of MOGHUL rule------would have not died Georgie is trying to convince us that ISRAEL created the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE------and------every one of the thousands of pogroms inflicted on jews in countries dominated by muslims -------over the past 1400 years If not for Israel------none of those ZOROASTRIANS I have encountered would have ended up in BOMBAY (mumbai) nor would the mumbai jews exist because they would have have fled Iraq -----because there would have been no progroms to flee and my husband would have seen his paternal grandmother because she would not have been raped and killed during one of those neighborly islamic actions------in fact he would NEVER HAVE LEFT THE SHARIAH SHIT HOLE in which he was born-----if Israel ------did not become a country in 1948------nor would have the cousin who------facilitated the move---------have left 25 years earlier if--------Israel did not----sometime ------in his future--------become a country in 1948

in that case, i'm sorry i called you a "jew bitch." you're a lying, histrionic jew bitch.

i have never ever seen george express any sort of glee or enoyment at the death of anyone, let alone children.

on the other hand, i have seen your buds break into joyous ecstasy at the israeli ops in gaza, the west bank, and lebanon.

watch your mouth, granny.

Georgie is trying to convince us that if there had been NO ISRAEL (established in 1948) there would have been on comprehensive genocide of zoroastriians, christians, and jews and pre islamic arabian pagans in arabia Georgie is trying to convince us that if there had been NO ISRAEL extablished in 1948--------the hundred millions hindus subjected to genocide in the first 100 years of MOGHUL rule------would have not died Georgie is trying to convince us that ISRAEL created the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE------and------every one of the thousands of pogroms inflicted on jews in countries dominated by muslims -------over the past 1400 years If not for Israel------none of those ZOROASTRIANS I have encountered would have ended up in BOMBAY (mumbai) nor would the mumbai jews exist because they would have have fled Iraq -----because there would have been no progroms to flee and my husband would have seen his paternal grandmother because she would not have been raped and killed during one of those neighborly islamic actions------in fact he would NEVER HAVE LEFT THE SHARIAH SHIT HOLE in which he was born-----if Israel ------did not become a country in 1948------nor would have the cousin who------facilitated the move---------have
left 25 years earlier if--------Israel did not----sometime ------in his future--------become a country in 1948

in that case, i'm sorry i called you a "jew bitch." you're a lying, histrionic jew bitch.

i have never ever seen george express any sort of glee or enoyment at the death of anyone, let alone children.

on the other hand, i have seen your buds break into joyous ecstasy at the israeli ops in gaza, the west bank, and lebanon.

Deach----feel free to write anything you wish-------I am delighted that you called me
a "jew-bitch" as many of your heroes have in fact ----would you like to know how to express that phrase in arabic so you can EMULATE AL NABI?

I consider Adolf abu ali's. al nabi's and your disparagement and vulgarity ----directed at me-----as a JEW-----to be quite an honor I would be horrified if you "liked" me

Georgie is trying to convince us that if there had been NO ISRAEL (established in 1948) there would have been on comprehensive genocide of zoroastriians, christians, and jews and pre islamic arabian pagans in arabia Georgie is trying to convince us that if there had been NO ISRAEL extablished in 1948--------the hundred millions hindus subjected to genocide in the first 100 years of MOGHUL rule------would have not died Georgie is trying to convince us that ISRAEL created the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE------and------every one of the thousands of pogroms inflicted on jews in countries dominated by muslims -------over the past 1400 years If not for Israel------none of those ZOROASTRIANS I have encountered would have ended up in BOMBAY (mumbai) nor would the mumbai jews exist because they would have have fled Iraq -----because there would have been no progroms to flee and my husband would have seen his paternal grandmother because she would not have been raped and killed during one of those neighborly islamic actions------in fact he would NEVER HAVE LEFT THE SHARIAH SHIT HOLE in which he was born-----if Israel ------did not become a country in 1948------nor would have the cousin who------facilitated the move---------have
left 25 years earlier if--------Israel did not----sometime ------in his future--------become a country in 1948

Deach----feel free to write anything you wish-------I am delighted that you called me
a "jew-bitch" as many of your heroes have in fact ----would you like to know how to express that phrase in arabic so you can EMULATE AL NABI?

I consider Adolf abu ali's. al nabi's and your disparagement and vulgarity ----directed at me-----as a JEW-----to be quite an honor I would be horrified if you "liked" me

i don't think the word "jew" is a vulgarity. i could be wrong.

you make false allegations against any gentile who disagrees with you.

you draw the lines, i don't. i just became weary of ignoring them.

from deach
in that case, i'm sorry i called you a "jew bitch."
you're a lying, histrionic jew bitch.

one of the very typical customs of shit like deach
is a penchant for farting out "liar" without stating
just what the putative "lie" is Of course people
like deach et al also easily fart out 'bitch' without
any basis The farts constitute their "culture"
I have, with basis, referred to deach as "shit"----the
the reasons INCLUDE his baseless and purposely
meaningless accusation -----"you lie" and you "castigate
any "GENTILE" who disagrees with you"
What a joke is deach----he even expressed that
typical imaginary "anti-gentile" bias that shit of
his ilk NEED to apply to jews in order to justify,
in their depraved minds------their own NEED FOR
filth and depravity

from deach
you're a lying, histrionic jew bitch.

filth and depravity

you have accused two people at least, george and me, of enjoying the dying aand deaths of children in the past week.

i know, granny rose, that sometimes memoriy fails, but that was what we were talking about regarding your lies.

i don't assume your "farts" constitute your "culture, and the anti-gentile bias that you accuse me of was not applied to all ews, but to you only. doing so would make me a bigot.

my "culture" is irish, by the way. we are the ones with long memories.

from deach
you're a lying, histrionic jew bitch.--------

filth and depravity[/quote]

you have accused two people at least, george and me, of enjoying the dying aand deaths of children in the past week.

i know, granny rose, that sometimes memoriy fails, but that was what we were talking about regarding your lies.

for the record MICK PIMP------ ("mick" is a derogatory term used by WASP nazis in the town in which I grew up ---in reference to Irish people-----I grew up in a town which had once been farming area with a core population of descendants of british and german farmers----largely dairy farmers-----the town had been---until the post war era----GENERALLY RESTRICTED a kind of place that once had signs "NO IRISH NEED APPLY"
---and of course there were no jews or blacks either ----or "spics" << persons who speak spanish------or WOPS (italians) HOWEVER in my childhood -----there were lots of persons of Irish background-------they were more anti semitic than were the WASPS. That was before 1964 when Pope John XXXIII "changed history" ---I attributed the anti semitism of the girls who wore plaid uniforms and when to St. _____'s school ----to the teachings of the church at that time) getting back to the subject. I have no grandchildren as to my comments on killing children-------and your joy thereof-----any person who TRIVIALIZES and JUSTIFIES the use of nail bombs is an advocate of killing children. All weapons have "best uses" the nail bomb "best use" is in the killing of children Their use is almost exclusively for the purpose of KILLING CHILDREN-----they are not at all efficient in killing adults and they have no value against military vehicles or installations I have the good fortune to have seen autopsy videos of children killed by the weapons you trivialize and intraoperative videos------of the usually hopeless attempts to save children with poisoned nails in their brains -----thus I do have a basis for making note of your support thereof-------to wit YOUR TRIVIALIZING and virtual LEGALIZATION of the use of nail bombs flung helter skelter upon civilian populations ----------as only a disgusting cynic could say FOR "DEFENSIVE" REASONS-------nope----the ONLY REASON TO USE THEM IS TO LEAVE DEAD KIDS IN THE GUTTERS----they have no valid military use

i don't assume your "farts" constitute your "culture, and the anti-gentile bias that you accuse me of was not applied to all ews, but to you only. doing so would make me a bigot.

my "culture" is irish, by the way. we are the ones with long memories.[/QUOTE]

While I'm not too sure about the number of ARMENIANS displaced by the creation of Israel in 1948, there were about 100,000 Arab Palestinians who fled into Lebanon, which was about ten percent of Lebanon's population at the time.

Absent the Zionist transfer policies that "Historical Israel" has always required, it's reasonable to conclude that the creation of "a little, loyal Jewish Ulster" in the heart of Arab oil has had its intended effects for those who most profit from war and debt.

you still made no point georgie-----except to attempt to come up with some BENEFIT to some greedy imperialist british pigs in the establishment of Israel I have no doubt that no matter what happens politically or demographically or economically in the world------SOME GREEDY LIMEY PIG benefits

you still made no point georgie-----except to attempt to come up with some BENEFIT to some greedy imperialist british pigs in the establishment of Israel I have no doubt that no matter what happens politically or demographically or economically in the world------SOME GREEDY LIMEY PIG benefits

Good point. That is why Britain was instrumental in the creation of Israel in Palestine.

Good point. That is why Britain was instrumental in the creation of Israel in Palestine.

The British resisted the creation of Israel very vigorously. I am married to an eyewitness who saw his father dragged off by the Brits - My grandfather lost the ONE brother ---among his austrian kin-----who survived the camps---died after "liberation"-----because the brits prevented his entry into palestine ---POST WORLD WAR II----------my husband's family languished and some died-----in the streets of ADEN ----because the Brits denied them exit for something like SEVEN YEARS ----but they were out before the pogrom of Aden thru which the brits whistled happy tunes

an interesting factoid is that the people who did help defy the brits-----were a few Irish men----is that not fascinating?

The British resisted the creation of Israel very vigorously. I am married to an eyewitness who saw his father dragged off by the Brits - My grandfather lost the ONE brother ---among his austrian kin-----who survived the camps---died after "liberation"-----because the brits prevented his entry into palestine ---POST WORLD WAR II----------my husband's family languished and some died-----in the streets of ADEN ----because the Brits denied them exit for something like SEVEN YEARS ----but they were out before the pogrom of Aden thru which the brits whistled happy tunes

an interesting factoid is that the people who did help defy the brits-----were a few Irish men----is that not fascinating?

Britain helped the Zionists a lot in the creation of Israel. When that illegal scheme blew up in their faces they wrote the white paper of 1939 to ease the problem. Of course this blew up in their faces more because it turned the Zionists against them too.

Britain was getting shot at from both sides so they cut and ran leaving the problem they created to the UN to fix. Of course the UN has been sitting around with its thumb up its ass for over 60 years doing nothing and the conflict continues.

Forum List

Back