🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sabra and Shatila: 30 Years Ago Today

Once again PF, it WAS NEVER PALESTINIAN LAND !!!! IT WAS BRITISH OWNED LAND !!!

IT WAS CALLED THE BRITISH MANDATE OF PALESTINE. it was BRITISH OWNED LAND

Britain never annexed or otherwise claimed ownership of Palestine.

But it was still land that they conquered through war. Therefore, they had the right to divide it the way they wanted to

Not so. It was a mandate that was supposed to comply with the League of Nations Covenant and international law.

According to Tinnie----the league of nations included in its charter the right of muslims to murder jews and deprive them of land legally purchased from the owners thereof and to DECLARE any land upon which a muslim defecated any time HISTORICALLY as "MUSLIM LAND"

According to Tinnie----the league of nations included in its charter the right of muslims to murder jews and deprive them of land legally purchased from the owners thereof and to DECLARE any land upon which a muslim defecated any time HISTORICALLY as "MUSLIM LAND"

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The mandate was a legal and administrative instrument, not a geographical territory.[25] The territorial jurisdiction of the mandate was subject to change by treaty, capitulation, grant, usage, sufferance or other lawful means. ...
So, palistanian vaterland, as per honorable P F Tinmore, never existed. Good.

Get you facts straight Mr. Jihadist. IT is the Arabs who don't want to share.

When the UN partition plan was presented, it was rejected by Arabs. GREEDY Arabs

The Palestinians rejected giving over half their country to foreigners.

What other countries would accept such an offer?

Give me some names.

The Jews are not foreigners. A friend of mine was recently on an archaeological dig near Jerusalem, and found a coin from King David's time. Go to the tunnels near the Western Wall, and you will find evidence from the Maccabees. Masada will not fall again!

The Palestinians rejected giving over half their country to foreigners.

What other countries would accept such an offer?

Give me some names.

The Jews are not foreigners. A friend of mine was recently on an archaeological dig near Jerusalem, and found a coin from King David's time. Go to the tunnels near the Western Wall, and you will find evidence from the Maccabees. Masada will not fall again!

The Jews are not foreigners.

Some are - some aren't.

Some are - some aren't.
Profound, Mr P F Muhamed Tinmore.

Israel's original sin was not obeying orders when they crossed into Zion and not kicking everybody else out of their land. Otherwise they wouldn't have the bedbug and cockroach squatting problem today. Now that's my opinion.
An opinion you found in your "good" book, no doubt.
Ethic cleansing isn't a good thing, Hoss; however, it does keep the collection plate full.
Where does it say in your Good Book that the Christians should be ethnically cleansed from the Middle East? The Copts are leaving Egypt by the thousands, and many, many Christians have left Iraq because your brethren had no problem in killing them.
I'm not a person of the book.
I have no use for those who condone ethnic cleansing whether the victims are Coptics, Christians, or Canaanites.
Why do you think contemporary Muslim crimes in Iraq and Egypt negate Israeli crimes in Lebanon in 1982? Are Jews above international law and universal moral precepts?

Some are - some aren't.
The same can be said of many of the Arabs. Did you forget that Winston Churchill said that the Arabs came in droves from the poor surrounding countries for the jobs the Jews had for them? If you are living in the U.S., Tinny, surely you can see the different ethnic groups which have arrived, let's say, in the last 30 years. Perhaps you, yourself, are an immigrant from some Middle East country, who arrived in your adopted country years ago. If not, perhaps you are posting from Hamas headquarters in Gaza.

Ethic cleansing isn't a good thing, Hoss; however, it does keep the collection plate full.
Where does it say in your Good Book that the Christians should be ethnically cleansed from the Middle East? The Copts are leaving Egypt by the thousands, and many, many Christians have left Iraq because your brethren had no problem in killing them.

At the time of the creation of the Israeli state in 1948, it is estimated that the Christians of Palestine numbered some 350,000. Almost 20 percent of the total population at the time, they constituted a vibrant and ancient community; their forbears had listened to St. Peter in Jerusalem as he preached at the first Pentecost. Yet Zionist doctrine held that Palestine was “a land without a people for a people without a land.” Of the 750,000 Palestinians that were forced from their homes in 1948, some 50,000 were Christians—7 percent of the total number of refugees and 35 percent of the total number of Christians living in Palestine at the time.

In the process of “Judaizing” Palestine, numerous convents, hospices, seminaries, and churches were either destroyed or cleared of their Christian owners and custodians. In one of the most spectacular attacks on a Christian target, on May 17, 1948, the Armenian Orthodox Patriarchate was shelled with about 100 mortar rounds—launched by Zionist forces from the already occupied monastery of the Benedictine Fathers on Mount Zion. The bombardment also damaged St. Jacob’s Convent, the Archangel’s Convent, and their appended churches, their two elementary and seminary schools, as well as their libraries, killing eight people and wounding 120.

Forgotten Christians | The American Conservative
"Today it is believed that the number of Christians in Israel and occupied Palestine number some 175,000, just over 2 percent of the entire population, but the numbers are rapidly dwindling due to mass emigration.

"Of those who have remained in the region, most live in Lebanon, where they share in the same bottomless misery as all other refugees, confined to camps where schools are under-funded and overcrowded, where housing is ramshackle, and sanitary conditions are appalling.

"Most, however, have fled the region altogether. No reliable figures are available, but it is estimated that between 100,000 and 300,000 Palestinian Christians currently live in the U.S."

One can only wonder how many Christians were butchered in Sabra and Shatila...

Forgotten Christians | The American Conservative

Some are - some aren't.
The same can be said of many of the Arabs. Did you forget that Winston Churchill said that the Arabs came in droves from the poor surrounding countries for the jobs the Jews had for them? If you are living in the U.S., Tinny, surely you can see the different ethnic groups which have arrived, let's say, in the last 30 years. Perhaps you, yourself, are an immigrant from some Middle East country, who arrived in your adopted country years ago. If not, perhaps you are posting from Hamas headquarters in Gaza.

I know what Churchill said. Too bad it is not true. It was found that the Immigration of Arabs was insignificant in the growth of the Arab population compared to natural growth.

The Arab population declined from about 93% at the turn of the Century to about 65% in 1947. So I don't see the "droves" that clown was talking about.

Actually, my grandparents were Scot, English, and German. My mother's mother was Pennsylvania Dutch.

Some are - some aren't.

I know what Churchill said. Too bad it is not true. It was found that the Immigration of Arabs was insignificant in the growth of the Arab population compared to natural growth.

The Arab population declined from about 93% at the turn of the Century to about 65% in 1947. So I don't see the "droves" that clown was talking about.

Actually, my grandparents were Scot, English, and German. My mother's mother was Pennsylvania Dutch.
So now you are calling Winston Churchill a clown. Don't you think that the British officials in the area saw what was happening the same way those who are not blind to the fact can see how their own communities have changed? Were you ever the Prime Minister of any country, Tinny? Did you even hold an important position in any government? You can tell us anything you want to on an anonymous message board regarding your alleged background, but we don't have to believe it.

I know what Churchill said. Too bad it is not true.
Of course, it's true. In memorable wording of the Royal Commission, 1937, "This illegal immigration was not only going on from the Sinai, but also from Transjordan and Syria, and it is very difficult to make a case out for the misery of the Arabs if at the same time their compatriots from adjoining states could not be kept from going in to share that misery." Dooh.

So now you are calling Winston Churchill a clown. Don't you think that the British officials in the area saw what was happening the same way those who are not blind to the fact can see how their own communities have changed? Were you ever the Prime Minister of any country, Tinny? Did you even hold an important position in any government? You can tell us anything you want to on an anonymous message board regarding your alleged background, but we don't have to believe it.

Churchill was a drunk and a racist. He thought nothing of fucking over the natives from India to Palestine or anywhere else.

I'm not a person of the book.
I have no use for those who condone ethnic cleansing whether the victims are Coptics, Christians, or Canaanites.
Why do you think contemporary Muslim crimes in Iraq and Egypt negate Israeli crimes in Lebanon in 1982? Are Jews above international law and universal moral precepts?
No doubt Georgie is trying to find a way to blame the Jews for the murder of the Shiites which happen on a regular basis in Pakistan and the 2 million pllus Christians killed by Muslims in the Sudan or the 3 million (mainly Hindus) in Bangladesh. Perhaps Georgie can tell us what led up to Israel invading Lebanon and then he can tell us all about the universal moral precepts that we have seen the Muslim follow.

Forum List

Back