🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sabra and Shatila: 30 Years Ago Today

so georgie------is suggesting that a COMMANDING OFFICER in a foreign land-----if faced with a conflict between TWO FACTIONS IN THAT FOREIGN LAND -------must intervene ----thus risking the lives of his men------for the sake of a DOMESTIC DISPUTE in the foreign land

keep in mind posters GEORGIE CLAIMS ----that if american troops enter PAKISTAN and some sunnis and shiites are KILLING each other---------an american general MUST order HIS AMERICAN TROOPS into the FRAY to save one side of the other

AMERICAN SOLDIERS YOU MUST DIE TO SAVE THE SHIITES OF KARACHI!!!!!!!

go to hell georgie If I were a commanding officer in Pakistan over american troops ------I would not send them to their deaths to keep AHMAD FROM MURDERING AHMAD

The COMMANDING OFFICER of an OCCUPYING POWER is responsible for everything that occurs within the territory his forces OCCUPY. International law required Sharon to stop the war crimes in Sabra and Shatila since they would NOT have been occurring without the Israeli presence.

Putting a mindless drone like you in charge of the US military would ensure SHARIA LAW in America within a generation.

Try again tinnie who obviously never served the FIRST RESPONSIBILITY of a soldier is THE SAVING OF HIS OWN LIFE and a close second is the saving of the lives of his fellows (that's 'mates' in the Navy) The first responsibility of a CO is the lives of the men serving under him. Shariah law is not related in any way to USA military law it is very much like the laws of the third reich ----your side

Of course Georgie, the shill for some Muslim group (I hope the pay is good because I hear living in Los Angeles is expensive), would never call those Muslims pigs who are responsible for the deaths of millions of innocent people, now would you, Georgie? Let's face it -- Georgie can spend days on this one subject, but he will never ever bring up the murders committed by Muslims. Mums the word on those events -- whether they happened to the Armenians, the Hindus, the Christians and even other Muslims such as the event known as Black September and even what is happening in Syria these days. He can't even keep up with the events happening right now in today's world while he obsesses over this one thing because the Israelis were involved.

Sudanese regime bombs its own people in attack on bustling marketplace | Fox News
From your link:

"The attack came even as al-Bashir, who is wanted for genocide by the International Criminal Court, and his South Sudan counterpart, Salva Kiir, were meeting in Ethiopia to reach a deal to allow oil to flow across the vague border separating the nations, which were divided last year amid an ongoing and bloody civil war."

Sudanese regime bombs its own people in attack on bustling marketplace | Fox News

I suppose it's expecting too much from conservatives to make the connection between corporate control of Arab oil today and the first British military governor of Jerusalem in 1922 longing for a little loyal Jewish Ulster in the heart of Arab oil?
I fail to connect your rambling about oil to a civilian market being bombed by the Government.
So you admit to being confused about the connection between the profit$ from arms sales and oil sales and a governmental decision that resulted in murdered civilians? I'm guessing that means you're still perplexed over your government's decision to secure Iraqi oil fields even as rampant looting of museums was taking place? It's not that complex; political colonialism spawned an imperialist system in which the economic needs of the capitalist states trump all other considerations.

Omelets and eggs, remember?

International law required Sharon to stop the war crimes in Sabra and Shatila since they would NOT have been occurring without the Israeli presence.

in fact International law did not require Sharon to do anything regarding the violence between factions in Lebanon-------it is true that if Israel HAD been there-----lots of little girls would not have been raped and beheaded in the presence of their parents in DAMOUR -------another reason georgie resents the presence of the IDF

so georgie------is suggesting that a COMMANDING OFFICER in a foreign land-----if faced with a conflict between TWO FACTIONS IN THAT FOREIGN LAND -------must intervene ----thus risking the lives of his men------for the sake of a DOMESTIC DISPUTE in the foreign land

keep in mind posters GEORGIE CLAIMS ----that if american troops enter PAKISTAN and some sunnis and shiites are KILLING each other---------an american general MUST order HIS AMERICAN TROOPS into the FRAY to save one side of the other

go to hell georgie If I were a commanding officer in Pakistan over american troops ------I would not send them to their deaths to keep AHMAD FROM MURDERING AHMAD
The COMMANDING OFFICER of an OCCUPYING POWER is responsible for everything that occurs within the territory his forces OCCUPY. International law required Sharon to stop the war crimes in Sabra and Shatila since they would NOT have been occurring without the Israeli presence.

Putting a mindless drone like you in charge of the US military would ensure SHARIA LAW in America within a generation.
Since you have brought up Sharia Law, Georgie, is this what you are looking forward to happening here in America? As one C.A.I.R. official once said -- We are not here in America to follow the Constitution but Sharia Law.

From your link:

"The attack came even as al-Bashir, who is wanted for genocide by the International Criminal Court, and his South Sudan counterpart, Salva Kiir, were meeting in Ethiopia to reach a deal to allow oil to flow across the vague border separating the nations, which were divided last year amid an ongoing and bloody civil war."

I suppose it's expecting too much from conservatives to make the connection between corporate control of Arab oil today and the first British military governor of Jerusalem in 1922 longing for a little loyal Jewish Ulster in the heart of Arab oil?
I fail to connect your rambling about oil to a civilian market being bombed by the Government.
So you admit to being confused about the connection between the profit$ from arms sales and oil sales and a governmental decision that resulted in murdered civilians? I'm guessing that means you're still perplexed over your government's decision to secure Iraqi oil fields even as rampant looting of museums was taking place? It's not that complex; political colonialism spawned an imperialist system in which the economic needs of the capitalist states trump all other considerations.

Omelets and eggs, remember?
Of course Georgie has no problems when his fellow Muslims loot, nor does he have a problem when his fellow Muslims destroy the historic sites of others. If the Muslims have destroyed a Hindu temple and built a mosque over the land, what does Georgie care? Even when the Muslims destroy the shrines of other Muslims, Georgie has not a care in the world. If you are so against capitalism, Georgie, why are you still here. There are so many people in this world who would be happy to take your place in America.

International law required Sharon to stop the war crimes in Sabra and Shatila since they would NOT have been occurring without the Israeli presence.

in fact International law did not require Sharon to do anything regarding the violence between factions in Lebanon-------it is true that if Israel HAD been there-----lots of little girls would not have been raped and beheaded in the presence of their parents in DAMOUR -------another reason georgie resents the presence of the IDF
"The Phalangist militia based in Damour and Dayr al Nama had been blocking the coastal road.[3] The Damour massacre was a response to the Karantina massacre of January 18, 1976, in which Phalangists killed from 300 up to 1,500 people.[4][5]

"It occurred as part of a series of events during the Lebanese Civil War, in which Palestinians joined the Muslim forces,[6] in the context of the Christian-Muslim divide,[7] and soon Beirut was divided along the Green Line, with Christian enclaves to the east and Muslims to the west. [8]

Damour massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Absent the civil war in Lebanon, neither Karantina nor Damour would likely have occurred.
What 1948 event helped spawn civil war in Lebanon?

"The establishment of the state of Israel and the displacement of a hundred thousand Palestinian refugees to Lebanon (around 10% of the total population of the country) changed the demographics of Lebanon and provided a foundation for the long-term involvement of Lebanon in regional conflicts.

" By 1975, the presence of a foreign armed force in the form of the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) guerrillas, who exercised a veto on Lebanese politics, had a serious effect on Lebanon."

By 1982 the IDF was the Occupying Power in West Beirut.
That makes Sharon responsible for everything that happened in both camps.
If a Jewish state isn't inflicted upon a majority of Palestinians in 1948, Sharon might have done something constructive with his life.

Like found a cure for Alzheimers, maybe?

Lebanese Civil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Since you have brought up Sharia Law, Georgie, is this what you are looking forward to happening here in America? As one C.A.I.R. official once said -- We are not here in America to follow the Constitution but Sharia Law.
I have no use for fundamentalists of any kind, be they Christian, Muslim, Jew, or that particularly blood-thirsty edition know for American Exceptionalism. One CAIR official presents a much smaller threat to the Constitution than the current crop of Republicans AND Democrats in the US Congress, imho.

I have no use for fundamentalists of any kind, be they Christian, Muslim, Jew, or that particularly blood-thirsty edition know for American Exceptionalism. One CAIR official presents a much smaller threat to the Constitution than the current crop of Republicans AND Democrats in the US Congress, imho.
It seems that there are other Muslims here pushing for Sharia Law in the U.S. If the members serving in our Congress bother you now, Georgie, you can help the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. They need talented fellow like you there. If the members of our Congress bother us, we just don't vote for them again.

Who do "we" vote for?
If your " choice" is Republican OR Democrat and both parties depend on the richest 1% of voters to fund their campaigns, eternal war and endless debt will continue uninterrupted for 90% of Americans?
I can't help noticing how your first choice whenever something challenging appears is to cut and run.
Is that a trait you've developed by worshiping a slave of Imperial Rome?

Who do "we" vote for?
If your " choice" is Republican OR Democrat and both parties depend on the richest 1% of voters to fund their campaigns, eternal war and endless debt will continue uninterrupted for 90% of Americans?
I can't help noticing how your first choice whenever something challenging appears is to cut and run.
Is that a trait you've developed by worshiping a slave of Imperial Rome?
I always write in Ronald Reagan.

The establishment of the state of Israel and the displacement of a hundred thousand Palestinian refugees to Lebanon (around 10% of the total population of the country) changed the demographics of Lebanon and provided a foundation for the long-term involvement of Lebanon in regional conflicts. " By 1975, the presence of a foreign armed force in the form of the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) guerrillas, who exercised a veto on Lebanese politics, had a serious effect on Lebanon."
Ah, palistanians failed to dislodge king Hussein, got a kick in the ass and landed in Lebanon, where they went on with their antics, of course.

georgie is playing the "WHAT IF GAME" If amina had aborted the rapist pig 1400 years ago-----there would be no problem in Lebanon----which would be a nice calm civilized maronite country. Genocides in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS in asia and africa and europe WOULD HAVE NOT OCCURED

The establishment of the state of Israel and the displacement of a hundred thousand Palestinian refugees to Lebanon (around 10% of the total population of the country) changed the demographics of Lebanon and provided a foundation for the long-term involvement of Lebanon in regional conflicts. " By 1975, the presence of a foreign armed force in the form of the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) guerrillas, who exercised a veto on Lebanese politics, had a serious effect on Lebanon."
Ah, palistanians failed to dislodge king Hussein, got a kick in the ass and landed in Lebanon, where they went on with their antics, of course.
Antics that would never have been required if the citizens of Mandate Palestine had voted on whether or not they wanted a Jewish state in 1948. You don't seem to have a credible answer to Israel's Original Sin, drivel; maybe you should ask Sharon?

Antics that would never have been required
Interesting. So, how may trashing host countries be required?
if the citizens of Mandate Palestine had voted on whether or not they wanted a Jewish state in 1948.
They didn't and it's their problem, of course. In a similar way if a well-sozzled honorable georgephillip were hit by a fire-truck, it wouldn't be a fault of a fire-dispatch which set the truck going, of course.
You don't seem to have a credible answer to Israel's Original Sin, drivel; maybe you should ask Sharon?
Senile non-sequitur drivel.

Antics that would never have been required if the citizens of Mandate Palestine had voted on whether or not they wanted a Jewish state in 1948. You don't seem to have a credible answer to Israel's Original Sin, drivel; maybe you should ask Sharon?
Israel's original sin was not obeying orders when they crossed into Zion and not kicking everybody else out of their land. Otherwise they wouldn't have the bedbug and cockroach squatting problem today. Now that's my opinion.

Israel's original sin was not obeying orders when they crossed into Zion and not kicking everybody else out of their land. Otherwise they wouldn't have the bedbug and cockroach squatting problem today. Now that's my opinion.

You steal their land, and now, you refuse to share it because the original inhabitants resisted an occupation they never agreed to...?

Yup, yupity yup...you'l sound like one of those Southern Babtist jackasses, braying about the Lord while shooting everybody up by praising the "Lord," and passing the amunition!

The biggest mistake that Lincoln made was not letting the South secede and join Mexico, and we up here in Yankee Land could have joined Canada.

You steal their land, and now, you refuse to share it because the original inhabitants resisted an occupation they never agreed to...?

Yup, yupity yup...you'l sound like one of those Southern Babtist jackasses, braying about the Lord while shooting everybody up by praising the "Lord," and passing the amunition!

The biggest mistake that Lincoln made was not letting the South secede and join Mexico, and we up here in Yankee Land could have joined Canada.

Get you facts straight Mr. Jihadist. IT is the Arabs who don't want to share.

When the UN partition plan was presented, it was rejected by Arabs. GREEDY Arabs

Get you facts straight Mr. Jihadist. IT is the Arabs who don't want to share.

When the UN partition plan was presented, it was rejected by Arabs. GREEDY Arabs

Get your facts straight Mr. ZioNut: The Palestinians are being forced to share by the point of a gun...they have been pawns in a game played by the Western Colonial Powers...Israel's birth was fathered by the force of arms...

Now, the un-armed Palestinians are willing to share...they have no choice...and I hope by sharing peace will replace animosity and a lasting peace will make the ME prosper democratize and acceptance fot the Arab's long lost cousins.

Share the land with Jerusalem!

An opinion you found in your "good" book, no doubt.
Ethic cleansing isn't a good thing, Hoss; however, it does keep the collection plate full.

Forum List

Back