🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sabra and Shatila: 30 Years Ago Today

I would agree some Muslims and Christians are always busy killing others, sometimes on the opposite side of the planet from their hometowns. If I'm willing to condemn the war crimes committed by Muslims and the US military and the IDF, why aren't you?

The fact is that there is NOT a 'superiority doctrine' in Judaism, and to claim so is hate speech.

It's also a fact that Israel does not 'discriminate' against her nonJewish citizens and residents to any extent rese3mbling 'apartheid', etc.
Free speech is not hate speech, at least not in the US.

There would seem to be a "superiority doctrine" at work among some settlers on the West Bank that comes with a fairly substantial "price tag" attached:

"This definition (of terrorism) fits the aim of extremist settlers, who often scrawl the Hebrew words for 'price tag' at the scene of the crime--a message to their targets that they will exact a price for any act that they oppose.

"Such attacks target innocent Palestinians in response to and as a deterrent against Palestinian terrorism and target Palestinians, pro-peace Israelis, and Israeli soldiers alike for supposedly anti-settlement measures taken by the Israeli government. By seeking to frighten a rival population and intimidate a government, the extremists mimic the typical methods of terrorist groups across the globe."

http://ic.galegroup.com.libpxy.lacitycollege.edu/ic/ovic/AcademicJournalsDetailsPage/AcademicJournalsDetailsWindow?failOverType=&query=&prodId=OVIC&windowstate=normal&contentModules=&mode=view&displayGroupName=Journals&limiter=&currPage=&disableHighlighting=true&source=&sortBy=&displayGroups=&action=e&catId=&activityType=&scanId=&documentId=GALE%7CA302770674

I would agree some Muslims and Christians are always busy killing others, sometimes on the opposite side of the planet from their hometowns. If I'm willing to condemn the war crimes committed by Muslims and the US military and the IDF, why aren't you?
I do condemn Muslim war crimes. The others normally don't happen.

"They represent a minority, but are a 'vocal and increasingly violent constituency of the Jewish settler movement' rampaging against Palestinians and Israelis, confident that God is on their side, and that one day a 'Torah-based theocracy (will) triumph over the State of Israel.'" Al-Ahram Weekly | Focus | Religious fundamentalism in Israel
Doesn't the al ahram have its own muslim bros to talk?

it boggles my mind that anyone would cite an "analysis" by Al Ahram regarding gush emunim Its like asking Goebbels to analyze the book of genesis. "RAMPAGING" I have yet to hear of them "rampaging" ----lots of RAMPAGING going on in the world----but its not the gush emunim people. Did one of them throw a "ROCK" ????? as opposed to scores ofs arab in young adulthood f;inging them at groups of elderly people and children and moving vehidles but described as "desperate children throwing pebbles"

Poor georgie is forced to go back to some grafitti and a smouldering tire in a mosque-----some six months ago-------as an example of "VIOLENCE" whilst embassies are being stormed and diplomats murdered in HIS SIDE OF THE GAME There is blood in the gutters of a dozen countries hit by muslim rampagers in the last several weeks-----but lets go back to the one smoldering tire and some spray painted grafitti.<<<<<<< THE "REAL VIOLENCE"

I do condemn Muslim war crimes. The others normally don't happen.
Define "normal."

Which country is the greatest purveyor of violence on the planet?
Hint: It's the one that's murdered, maimed, incarcerated, and displaced millions of Muslims and others on the opposite side of the world over the last fifty years.

Remember My Lai?..."was the Vietnam War mass murder of between 347 and 504 unarmed civilians in South Vietnam on March 16, 1968, by United States Army soldiers of 'Charlie' Company of 1st Battalion, 20th Infantry Regiment, 11th Brigade of the Americal Division.

"Most of the victims were women, children, infants, and elderly people. Some of the women were gang-raped and bodies were later found to be mutilated[2] and many women allegedly raped prior to the killings."

My Lai Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The ideologies responsible for MOST OF THE DEATHS DUE TO GENOCIDES in history-----have been ------Japnese imperialism, Roman Imperialism ---carried forth to an unfortunate extent by the christian "holy" roman empire. Mayan Imperialism Islam, Nazism and Communism (I am including the antics of Genghis Khan et al in the islamic genocides)

The USA does not come close the UK has a somewhat sick record but no where close to either the holy roman empire (once england left the "holy roman empire")

your concept of the real issue of genocide in the 20th century is -----really scanty-------there were several The US did not do them

Rosie, you are mistaken about the Maya: you are thinking of their bloody-handed neighbors the Aztecs over in the Valley of Mexico to the north of the peninsula where they Maya lived.

"They represent a minority, but are a 'vocal and increasingly violent constituency of the Jewish settler movement' rampaging against Palestinians and Israelis, confident that God is on their side, and that one day a 'Torah-based theocracy (will) triumph over the State of Israel.'" Al-Ahram Weekly | Focus | Religious fundamentalism in Israel
Doesn't the al ahram have its own muslim bros to talk?
Who do you talk to?
Sharon?
Golda?
Adolph?

it boggles my mind that anyone would cite an "analysis" by Al Ahram regarding gush emunim Its like asking Goebbels to analyze the book of genesis. "RAMPAGING" I have yet to hear of them "rampaging" ----lots of RAMPAGING going on in the world----but its not the gush emunim people. Did one of them throw a "ROCK" ????? as opposed to scores ofs arab in young adulthood f;inging them at groups of elderly people and children and moving vehidles but described as "desperate children throwing pebbles"

Poor georgie is forced to go back to some grafitti and a smouldering tire in a mosque-----some six months ago-------as an example of "VIOLENCE" whilst embassies are being stormed and diplomats murdered in HIS SIDE OF THE GAME There is blood in the gutters of a dozen countries hit by muslim rampagers in the last several weeks-----but lets go back to the one smoldering tire and some spray painted grafitti.<<<<<<< THE "REAL VIOLENCE"
THE REAL VIOLENCE in the Middle East is due to a pair of illegal US invasions and occupations that have murdered, maimed, incarcerated, and displaced MILLIONS of Muslim civilians in the last decade. Obviously, a vapid, self-absorbed shill like you couldn't care less about any victim that isn't "CHOSEN."

THE REAL VIOLENCE in the Middle East is due to a pair of illegal US invasions and occupations that have murdered, maimed, incarcerated, and displaced MILLIONS of Muslim civilians in the last decade. Obviously, a vapid, self-absorbed shill like you couldn't care less about any victim that isn't "CHOSEN."
So now Georgie, who is the shrill for the radical Muslims, is going to tell us why in Pakistan the Sunni Muslims are murdering the Shiites and Ahmadis, why are the extremist Muslims now operating in Mali, why are the Christians being killed in Nigeria, why are the Buddhists killed in southern Thailand, why are the Copts being killed in Egypt, etc. etc. Are you scratching your head, Georgie, as to how you can find a way to blame the U.S. for all this. As I have said before, if you don't like the U.S., you are free to leave any time and take up residence in some Muslim country where apparently you will feel more comfortable.

So now Georgie, who is the shrill for the radical Muslims, is going to tell us why in Pakistan the Sunni Muslims are murdering the Shiites and Ahmadis, why are the extremist Muslims now operating in Mali, why are the Christians being killed in Nigeria, why are the Buddhists killed in southern Thailand, why are the Copts being killed in Egypt, etc. etc. Are you scratching your head, Georgie, as to how you can find a way to blame the U.S. for all this. As I have said before, if you don't like the U.S., you are free to leave any time and take up residence in some Muslim country where apparently you will feel more comfortable.

None of this is current. You're bringing up single incidents from the past. Dumbass Zionist

Etc, etc has no logical connection to the murder, maiming, displacement, and internment of millions of Muslim civilians. Cutting and running doesn't seem particularly logical either since things are likely to get much worse when the global economy collapses.

Who will you blame when that happens, Hossie?

The Ahmadis?

None of this is current. You're bringing up single incidents from the past. Dumbass Zionist
Big BS, Snookums.

Etc, etc has no logical connection to the murder, maiming, displacement, and internment of millions of Muslim civilians. Cutting and running doesn't seem particularly logical either since things are likely to get much worse when the global economy collapses.

The Ahmadis?
Could you put all that into layman's terms? I can't translate jabberwocky.

The Ahmadis?
Probably not, however, maybe I can put it into some terms Thomas Freidman used to describe what happened inside Shatila in 1982:

"Acknowledging that the Israelis equipped the Lebanese militia assassins 'with at least some of their arms and provisions and assisted them with flares during nighttime operations,' and that the southern end of Shatila camp 'can be seen very clearly with the naked eye from the Kuwaiti Embassy traffic circle&#8212;the site of the telescope and binocular-equipped Israeli observation post,' Friedman nonetheless finds it necessary to temper the incriminating truth with the following bizarre disclaimer: 'Whether the Israelis actually looked down and saw what was happening is unknown.'&#8221;

When are you planning to see what is happening?
When your G-d approves?

Tom Friedman&#8217;s Special Relationship » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

The Ahmadis?
Probably not, however, maybe I can put it into some terms Thomas Freidman used to describe what happened inside Shatila in 1982:

"Acknowledging that the Israelis equipped the Lebanese militia assassins 'with at least some of their arms and provisions and assisted them with flares during nighttime operations,' and that the southern end of Shatila camp 'can be seen very clearly with the naked eye from the Kuwaiti Embassy traffic circle&#8212;the site of the telescope and binocular-equipped Israeli observation post,' Friedman nonetheless finds it necessary to temper the incriminating truth with the following bizarre disclaimer: 'Whether the Israelis actually looked down and saw what was happening is unknown.'&#8221;

When are you planning to see what is happening?
When your G-d approves?

Tom Friedman&#8217;s Special Relationship » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names
Surprisingly. Counterpunch is one of the sites I keep up with to see what U.S and Jew-hate is up to. I'm never surprised. And what is a Thomas Friedman?

georgie seems to think killing is something new in the middle east------that somehow every jew and christian and zoroastrian in arabia simply MAGICALLY VANISHED-------and -----turkey----once a CHRISTIAN COUNTRY-----suddenly magically became "muslim" -----and then there is Iraq-----once dominated by christians, jews and zoroastrians ---suddenly MAGICALLY became muslim-------oh yes----then Yemen-----same thing

------lets see-----any more recent genocides? a few million armenians, lots of turks, two million biafran christians---at least a million christians in Uganda----an ongoing indolent genocide upon hindus and christians in Kenya-----sudan------etc etc etc

uhm syria, jordan, algeria, tunisia -----lets pretend no massacres none at all For those who do not know------even in tolerant loving TURKEY----there were PURGES OF NON MUSLIMS

Forum List

Back