an organization ALSO accused of "FORCING ABORTIONS" or
coercing girls to use birth control so that they can engage in
PROMISCUITY give it up georgie-----it is nonsense
of course the ethiopian ladies did not know the details as to how
DEPOPROVERA works My own mother in law---an escapee
from an islamic cesspit-------did not know just why her IUD
(placed by her physician in Israel after her TENTH CHILD) worked
Most american girls have no idea why DEPOPROVERA works

"'This story reeks of racism, paternalism and arrogance. It’s a story to be ashamed of,' Gabai concluded.

"Clearly, more digging needs to be done to get to the bottom of this story. What remains to be seen is whether or not Gabai has actually blown the lid off it. Gabai and her bosses obviously care about the issue — but will enough other Israelis and Jews?

"MK Ilan Gilon (Meretz), for one, does care. Following the airing of Gabai’s report, he submitted an official request to Israel’s attorney general Yehuda Weinstein for the launching of a criminal investigation.

"Gilon emphasized that the women were exposed to drug and hormone related side effects, of which they were not made aware. 'It cannot be that the serious news of this invasive interference with the rights of Ethiopian immigrant women’s control over their own bodies will go without redress,' he wrote."

Shocking Decline in Ethiopian Israeli Birthrate

Gee...racism, paternalism, and arrogance, sounds like the "Chosen People", to me.

"'This story reeks of racism, paternalism and arrogance. It’s a story to be ashamed of,' Gabai concluded.

"Clearly, more digging needs to be done to get to the bottom of this story. What remains to be seen is whether or not Gabai has actually blown the lid off it. Gabai and her bosses obviously care about the issue — but will enough other Israelis and Jews?

"MK Ilan Gilon (Meretz), for one, does care. Following the airing of Gabai’s report, he submitted an official request to Israel’s attorney general Yehuda Weinstein for the launching of a criminal investigation.

"Gilon emphasized that the women were exposed to drug and hormone related side effects, of which they were not made aware. 'It cannot be that the serious news of this invasive interference with the rights of Ethiopian immigrant women’s control over their own bodies will go without redress,' he wrote."

Gee...racism, paternalism, and arrogance, sounds like the "Chosen People", to me.

that is because you are stupid-----and OBVIOUSLY know nothing about the social issues
related to contraception I can understand the issues----I was a volunteer with "PLANNED PARENTHOOD" when that organization first opened its doors. I am truly
amused with the statement that some of the "ETHIOPIAN WOMEN" did not fully
understand the effects of DEPOPROVERA ------- I got news-----ask any woman in the
USA who takes birth control pills to DESCRIBE HOW THEY WORK AND ALL THE POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS. as a young woman-----a kindly doctor tried to treat a little issue I had with BIRTH CONTROL PILLS------it was a little hormonal manipulation------he INFORMED ME that the pills WOULD NOT PREVENT PREGNANCY-----lol----I was 15 ---so the guy BEING PATERNALISTIC decided it would be best if I did not think I was on birth control pills should I have sued? more news-----doctors do act in a PATERNALISTIC way with naive patients. Now as an experiment----ask your aged auntie what medicines she takes and then to DESCRIBE THE ACTUAL PHYSIOLOGIC EFFECTS OF ALL HER MEDS

now as regards DEPOPROVERA----as I recall----it is a PROGESTIN----now you tell me
how progestins prevent pregnancy------and how a single intramuscular shot can do it for
months. you expect an ethiopian woman to KNOW? People stand outside of planned
parenthood clinics to CONVINCE people that those birth control pills you take are GOING TO KILL you-------and abortions send you to hell. Contraception is a very HOT ISSUE
all over the world and claiming RACIST agendas ---was----and in some quarters still is ----quite an issue in the USA too.-----even today

My mother-in-law----was a naieve lady------she did know that the paternalistic
doctor who inserted the IUD after she gave birth to her tenth---did it to prevent
further pregnancies-----but I have no doubt that she did not understand how the thing
ACTUALLY WORKED and I have no doubt that the doctor did not try to EXPLAIN IT TO HER . She was born in a country really CLOSE TO ETHIOPIA----with an educational system ----just as SOPHISTICATED

As if Georgie Boy really cares about Black people. Don't forget, Blacks are called Abd in Arabic which means slave. I wonder if Georgie Boy can tell us why the Black people in Africa risk life and limb to get into Israel. Why don't they just go to some Muslim Arab country, Georgie Boy, which would be much closer? The following article comes from the leading newspaper in Georgie's city. I wonder if Georgie has a problem with these poor people being offered birth control. Of course, Georgie Boy, will never tell us about the Muslim men in Israel who have multiple wives with each wife having several children. Naturally Georgie Boy must be happy that Israel pays benefits to these people.

Philippine Congress OKs bill to offer birth control to poor women - latimes.com

that is because you are stupid-----and OBVIOUSLY know nothing about the social issues
related to contraception I can understand the issues----I was a volunteer with "PLANNED PARENTHOOD" when that organization first opened its doors. I am truly
amused with the statement that some of the "ETHIOPIAN WOMEN" did not fully
understand the effects of DEPOPROVERA ------- I got news-----ask any woman in the
USA who takes birth control pills to DESCRIBE HOW THEY WORK AND ALL THE POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS. as a young woman-----a kindly doctor tried to treat a little issue I had with BIRTH CONTROL PILLS------it was a little hormonal manipulation------he INFORMED ME that the pills WOULD NOT PREVENT PREGNANCY-----lol----I was 15 ---so the guy BEING PATERNALISTIC decided it would be best if I did not think I was on birth control pills should I have sued? more news-----doctors do act in a PATERNALISTIC way with naive patients. Now as an experiment----ask your aged auntie what medicines she takes and then to DESCRIBE THE ACTUAL PHYSIOLOGIC EFFECTS OF ALL HER MEDS

now as regards DEPOPROVERA----as I recall----it is a PROGESTIN----now you tell me
how progestins prevent pregnancy------and how a single intramuscular shot can do it for
months. you expect an ethiopian woman to KNOW? People stand outside of planned
parenthood clinics to CONVINCE people that those birth control pills you take are GOING TO KILL you-------and abortions send you to hell. Contraception is a very HOT ISSUE
all over the world and claiming RACIST agendas ---was----and in some quarters still is ----quite an issue in the USA too.-----even today

My mother-in-law----was a naieve lady------she did know that the paternalistic
doctor who inserted the IUD after she gave birth to her tenth---did it to prevent
further pregnancies-----but I have no doubt that she did not understand how the thing
ACTUALLY WORKED and I have no doubt that the doctor did not try to EXPLAIN IT TO HER . She was born in a country really CLOSE TO ETHIOPIA----with an educational system ----just as SOPHISTICATED
I find it amusing that Georgie Boy should bring up racism when it is so prevalent in the Arab world.

Arab Racism Against Black Africans - Nigerian Village Square

Robert Fisk: Arab Spring has washed the region's appalling racism out of the news - Robert Fisk - Commentators - The Independent

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/10/opinion/10iht-edeltahawy.1.18556273.html?_r=0

getting back to RACISM------Israeli doctors urging women at risk -----such as new immigrants with large families -------to use birth control ------has nothing to do with RACEl It has everything to do with the health of the women and their families

As if Georgie Boy really cares about Black people. Don't forget, Blacks are called Abd in Arabic which means slave. I wonder if Georgie Boy can tell us why the Black people in Africa risk life and limb to get into Israel. Why don't they just go to some Muslim Arab country, Georgie Boy, which would be much closer? The following article comes from the leading newspaper in Georgie's city. I wonder if Georgie has a problem with these poor people being offered birth control. Of course, Georgie Boy, will never tell us about the Muslim men in Israel who have multiple wives with each wife having several children. Naturally Georgie Boy must be happy that Israel pays benefits to these people.

"'The youth are being made to believe that sex before marriage is acceptable provided you know how to avoid pregnancy,' wrote Archbishop Socrates Villegas, vice president of the bishops' conference, in a pastoral letter Sunday. 'Is this moral? Those who corrupt the minds of children will invoke divine wrath on themselves.'"

Is it?
Are you amused by the prospect of divine wrath?
Do you chuckle over the plight of the poor?

"'The youth are being made to believe that sex before marriage is acceptable provided you know how to avoid pregnancy,' wrote Archbishop Socrates Villegas, vice president of the bishops' conference, in a pastoral letter Sunday. 'Is this moral? Those who corrupt the minds of children will invoke divine wrath on themselves.'"

Is it?
Are you amused by the prospect of divine wrath?
Do you chuckle over the plight of the poor?

Why are you so concerned what an Archbishop has said, Georgie Boy, since you really don't care about the Catholics and what they think about birth control? Did you read the Los Angeles Times series about overpopulation in the world and that people in poor countries were having so many kids. I am sure you can pull up the entire series on the Internet. It is a real eye-opener, and after you read the part about the Philippines, perhaps you will agree with birth control for the poor. By the way, Georgie Boy, no comment about the Muslim men having several wives in Israel? Surely you must have caught the one about the man who had his 54th child and was aiming for a 100. And the article pointed out that there were many men like him -- maybe not on their 54th child but they certainly did their part in having many, many children. Is Israel calling for these men to have vasectomies so that they don't have to pay benefits?

right BIRTH CONTROL is a very very touchy subject As to women given birth control or access to abortions----there are always people waiting in the wings to convince them that they
have been THEREBY ABUSED Georgie is aware of these issues associated with birth control-----but he SMELLS a little scandal in Israel ----thus GEORGIE HAS AWAKENED

right BIRTH CONTROL is a very very touchy subject As to women given birth control or access to abortions----there are always people waiting in the wings to convince them that they
have been THEREBY ABUSED Georgie is aware of these issues associated with birth control-----but he SMELLS a little scandal in Israel ----thus GEORGIE HAS AWAKENED
Israel is a scandal:

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

Are you paid to keep your eyes closed?

Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."
And then arabs decided to grab it all, of course.

"Operative Paragraph One 'Affirms that the fulfillment of Charter principles requires the establishment of a just and lasting peace in the Middle East which should include the application of both the following principles:
(i) Withdrawal of Israel armed forces from territories occupied in the recent conflict...'"

When are you planning to leave, drivel?

United Nations Security Council Resolution 242 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Operative Paragraph One 'Affirms that the fulfillment of Charter principles requires the establishment of a just and lasting peace in the Middle East which should include the application of both the following principles: (i) Withdrawal of Israel armed forces from territories occupied in the recent conflict...'"
Cool, and how do palistanians figure into it? Any mention of them in the resolution 242?

Israel is a scandal:

Are you paid to keep your eyes closed?

Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you are pathetic, georgie----now try to remember ----you and your fellow islamo nazi pigs
actually BLAME the Balfour declaration for those baby throat slitting IN THE NAME OF ALLAH/ISA pogroms that took place in shariahcesspits------why continually cite that fact that the BALFOUR DECLARATION included the provision

*** nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."*****

keep in mind----georgie----slitting the throat of babies for the love of allah/isa---IS
CONSIDERED a "prejudice of civil and religious rights" Obviously your fellow
islamo nazi pigs did not read that PROVISION of the proposal---

"

The scandal is actually Georgie's lack of support for so very much of the US.
What's worth supporting in the American Experiment doesn't include genocide, ethnic cleansing, and illegal occupations such as those found in Palestine, Iraq, and Afghanistan. Carving a Jewish State out of Arab real estate where Jews were one-third of the total population would be hard for anyone who isn't an imperialist to support. Which is probably why many Jews living in Palestine prior to 1948 did not support the settle-colonialist project.

"Operative Paragraph One 'Affirms that the fulfillment of Charter principles requires the establishment of a just and lasting peace in the Middle East which should include the application of both the following principles: (i) Withdrawal of Israel armed forces from territories occupied in the recent conflict...'"
Cool, and how do palistanians figure into it? Any mention of them in the resolution 242?
Any mention of Area C?

Any mention of Area C?
Kewl observation, indeed! I looked and found no "area c" there either! Isn't that funny?

Carving a Jewish State out of Arab real estate where Jews were one-third of the total population would be hard for anyone who isn't an imperialist to support. Which is probably why many Jews living in Palestine prior to 1948 did not support the settle-colonialist project.

georgie----take a look at a map and learn some history "palestine" aka israel/judea
IS NOT ARABIA ------empire building such as was done during the "GLORIOUS AGE OF
ISLAMIC MURDER, RAPE, AND PILLAGE" did not turn lands into "arabia" just as
BRITISH EMPIRE building did not turn the USA or India into ENGLAND or into
BRITISH REAL ESTATE I know lots of jews who lived in palestine pre 1948 and
never met one who referred to themselves as being part of a "settle-colonialist
project" In fact my hubby entered palestine in the early 1940s---with a few sibs and
his parents ------into the arms of a few relatives and he has no idea what you
mean by 'setttle-colonialist project' A few months ago I met a very elderly
lady from his town in Israel and HER parents came to into palestine in the early 1900s
assuming that they were MIGRATING to "ISRAEL" They were not planning to
remain attached to the SHARIAH SHIT HOLE that they fled as a "colony" thereof

Any mention of Area C?
Kewl observation, indeed! I looked and found no "area c" there either! Isn't that funny?
“Your Next Vacation: Israel”,

Quick, drivel...check your Ministry of Tourism map!

"There are now nearly 350,000 Jewish settlers living in more than 250 settlements and outposts dotted all over Area C (a further 200,000 settlers live in East Jerusalem).

"These settlers, backed by Israeli soldiers and a network of civilian and military bureaucrats, have created a reign of terror that has gradually encouraged Palestinians in Area C to migrate to the cities, still nominally under Palestinian Authority control..."

"The (Tourism) map fails to delineate any territory identifiable as the West Bank, referring to it instead as the Biblical kingdoms of Judea and Samaria. That is also the way Israeli textbooks have presented the West Bank to generations of Israeli schoolchildren: as a single territorial unit of Greater Israel, ruled over by Israel.

"The Green Line was erased on Hebrew maps from the moment the occupation began...

"What is most surprising is that the (Tourism) map acknowledges the Oslo Accords, but only in part. It marks out Areas A and B, designating them in pink and yellow respectively.

"But where is Area C on the map..."

Want to tell us why you erased the Green Line, drivel?

http://www.israeli-occupation.org/2012-11-02/jonathan-cook-israeli-ministry-of-tourism-map-annexes-over-60-of-the-west-bank/

Last edited:

Forum List

Back