🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sabra and Shatila: 30 Years Ago Today

Carving a Jewish State out of Arab real estate where Jews were one-third of the total population would be hard for anyone who isn't an imperialist to support. Which is probably why many Jews living in Palestine prior to 1948 did not support the settle-colonialist project.

georgie----take a look at a map and learn some history "palestine" aka israel/judea
IS NOT ARABIA ------empire building such as was done during the "GLORIOUS AGE OF
ISLAMIC MURDER, RAPE, AND PILLAGE" did not turn lands into "arabia" just as
BRITISH EMPIRE building did not turn the USA or India into ENGLAND or into
BRITISH REAL ESTATE I know lots of jews who lived in palestine pre 1948 and
never met one who referred to themselves as being part of a "settle-colonialist
project" In fact my hubby entered palestine in the early 1940s---with a few sibs and
his parents ------into the arms of a few relatives and he has no idea what you
mean by 'setttle-colonialist project' A few months ago I met a very elderly
lady from his town in Israel and HER parents came to into palestine in the early 1900s
assuming that they were MIGRATING to "ISRAEL" They were not planning to
remain attached to the SHARIAH SHIT HOLE that they fled as a "colony" thereof
In Mandate Palestine of 1948 there existed 650,000 Jews and 1.2 million Arabs living between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River. Today 5 million Jews rule 6 million Arabs living on the same (Arab majority) real estate.

The choice you "chosen ones" are facing could not be clearer.
Jewish state or Democratic state?
What's your choice?

Carving a Jewish State out of Arab real estate where Jews were one-third of the total population would be hard for anyone who isn't an imperialist to support. Which is probably why many Jews living in Palestine prior to 1948 did not support the settle-colonialist project.

georgie----take a look at a map and learn some history "palestine" aka israel/judea
IS NOT ARABIA ------empire building such as was done during the "GLORIOUS AGE OF
ISLAMIC MURDER, RAPE, AND PILLAGE" did not turn lands into "arabia" just as
BRITISH EMPIRE building did not turn the USA or India into ENGLAND or into
BRITISH REAL ESTATE I know lots of jews who lived in palestine pre 1948 and
never met one who referred to themselves as being part of a "settle-colonialist
project" In fact my hubby entered palestine in the early 1940s---with a few sibs and
his parents ------into the arms of a few relatives and he has no idea what you
mean by 'setttle-colonialist project' A few months ago I met a very elderly
lady from his town in Israel and HER parents came to into palestine in the early 1900s
assuming that they were MIGRATING to "ISRAEL" They were not planning to
remain attached to the SHARIAH SHIT HOLE that they fled as a "colony" thereof
In Mandate Palestine of 1948 there existed 650,000 Jews and 1.2 million Arabs living between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River. Today 5 million Jews rule 6 million Arabs living on the same (Arab majority) real estate.

you keep repeating a silly construct In fact MOST of the arabs to whom you refer
have their own local governments-----you might as well have asked ENGLAND to
butt out of India ---for that matter----the entire "KINGDOM"

The choice you "chosen ones" are facing could not be clearer.
Jewish state or Democratic state?

Your snide repetition of the term "chosen ones" proves you to
be a disgusting nazi lump of stinking shit----ok you can go
back you cock sucking now

btw-----try to learn the definition of DEMOCRACY --- as to
judaism---far too sublime a topic for a slug like you

What's your choice?

anything other than a filthy shit licking dog like you and YOURS

In Mandate Palestine of 1948 there existed 650,000 Jews and 1.2 million Arabs living between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River.
An uncontrolled illegal arab immigration can do wonders to numbers, can't it?
'Jew think?

"This immigration factor—or its absence—is paramount. If a significant percent of a population is composed of recent arrivals, then claims of historic tenancy are compromised. This explains why Arab Palestinians and others use the term 'intruder' to describe the Jewish population of Palestine.

"The importance of Jewish immigration to the Jewish population of Palestine in the late nineteenth and early twentieth century is undisputed. But Jewish claims to territorial inheritance and to national sovereignty lay elsewhere, in history rather than demography."

The Smoking Gun: Arab Immigration into Palestine, 1922-1931 :: Middle East Quarterly

Mythological history works wonders too, right drivel?

In Mandate Palestine of 1948 there existed 650,000 Jews and 1.2 million Arabs living between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River.
'Jew think?

"This immigration factor—or its absence—is paramount. If a significant percent of a population is composed of recent arrivals, then claims of historic tenancy are compromised. This explains why Arab Palestinians and others use the term 'intruder' to describe the Jewish population of Palestine.

"The importance of Jewish immigration to the Jewish population of Palestine in the late nineteenth and early twentieth century is undisputed. But Jewish claims to territorial inheritance and to national sovereignty lay elsewhere, in history rather than demography."

The Smoking Gun: Arab Immigration into Palestine, 1922-1931 :: Middle East Quarterly

Might makes right, Jerk.

'Jew think?

Might makes right, Jerk.

And Iran's making nukes. :D

'Jew think?

Might makes right, Jerk.
In a descriptive, prescriptive, or proscriptive sense, Davy?

"Might makes right is an aphorism with several potential meanings (in order of increasing complexity):

"In English, the phrase is most often used in negative assessments of expressions of power.
The second related idea associated with the phrase connotes that a society's view of right and wrong is determined, like its perspective on history, by those currently in power.

"The term can be used in the descriptive, rather than prescriptive way, in the same sense that people say that 'History is written by the victors.'

"Since every person labels what he/she thinks is good for himself/herself as 'right,' only those who are able to defeat their enemies are the ones who can push their idea of what is right into fruition.

"In terms of morality, those who are the strongest will rule others and have the power to determine right and wrong. By this definition, the phrase manifests itself in a normative sense.

"This meaning is often used to define a proscriptive moral code for society to follow, as well as while discussing social Darwinism and Weberian themes of the authority of the state (e.g. 'Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft')."

Be sure you're right, Davy Crockett...

Might makes right - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

'Jew think?

Might makes right, Jerk.
In a descriptive, prescriptive, or proscriptive sense, Davy?

"Might makes right is an aphorism with several potential meanings (in order of increasing complexity):

"In English, the phrase is most often used in negative assessments of expressions of power.
The second related idea associated with the phrase connotes that a society's view of right and wrong is determined, like its perspective on history, by those currently in power.

"The term can be used in the descriptive, rather than prescriptive way, in the same sense that people say that 'History is written by the victors.'

"Since every person labels what he/she thinks is good for himself/herself as 'right,' only those who are able to defeat their enemies are the ones who can push their idea of what is right into fruition.

"In terms of morality, those who are the strongest will rule others and have the power to determine right and wrong. By this definition, the phrase manifests itself in a normative sense.

"This meaning is often used to define a proscriptive moral code for society to follow, as well as while discussing social Darwinism and Weberian themes of the authority of the state (e.g. 'Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft')."

Be sure you're right, Davy Crockett...

Might makes right - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Whatever. Who's holding the might?

It's not the 47.7 million Americans currently receiving food stamps, compared to the 31.6 million who received food stamps in 2008.
It's more likely the richest 1% of Americans who've acquired 90%+ of all economic gains over the past four years.

It's not the 47.7 million Americans currently receiving food stamps, compared to the 31.6 million who received food stamps in 2008.
It's more likely the richest 1% of Americans who've acquired 90%+ of all economic gains over the past four years.

The criteria for food stamps is remarkably liberal now a fact which makes me happy---but I do not believe that this situation will be sustained I do not believe that the fact that
a person gets food stamps PROVES him "poor" Large families qualify even if they have
a reasonable income

The criteria for food stamps is remarkably liberal now a fact which makes me happy---but I do not believe that this situation will be sustained I do not believe that the fact that
a person gets food stamps PROVES him "poor" Large families qualify even if they have
a reasonable income
Have you ever received food stamps?
I have on several occasions.
Most recently my $176/month in stamps were discontinued when I began receiving SSI on my 65th birthday.
My SSI and SSA benefits total about $850 a month.
Full disclosure: I live in a Section 8 building and pay $153/month in rent, and I receive a $5500/year Pell Grant.

Back to the current macro-view:

"Back in the 1970s, about one out of every 50 Americans was on food stamps. Today, about one out of every 6.5 Americans is on food stamps.

"#3 According to one calculation, the number of Americans on food stamps now exceeds the combined populations of 'Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.'”

75 Economic Numbers From 2012 That Are Almost Too Crazy To Believe | ZeroHedge

Last edited:
Ok georgie-----you were justly terminated off food stamps-----your situation is fine ----what is your point? You did not describe your situation WHILE ON FOOD stamps----which seems to
me would have probably been FINE without them. you did not mention the nature of your
disablitity which got you on SSI--- BUT YOU NEED NOT------I do not want to assume too
much but -----maybe I am mistaken---it would seem likely that you have a long standing
disability and have been well cared for by "the system" GOOD!!!!

Don't worry, Georgie Boy, I think you will still be getting your benefits even though California is having money problems, high pensions and all

Don't worry, Georgie Boy, I think you will still be getting your benefits even though California is having money problems, high pensions and all
North Dakota showed California and every other state in this union how to solve its money problems over 90 years ago when it began doing business as the State Bank of North Dakota.

“The Bank of North Dakota: A Model for Massachusetts and Other States?” — Response to the May 2011 Report by the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston « Public Banking

Ok georgie-----you were justly terminated off food stamps-----your situation is fine ----what is your point? You did not describe your situation WHILE ON FOOD stamps----which seems to
me would have probably been FINE without them. you did not mention the nature of your
disablitity which got you on SSI--- BUT YOU NEED NOT------I do not want to assume too
much but -----maybe I am mistaken---it would seem likely that you have a long standing
disability and have been well cared for by "the system" GOOD!!!!
WHILE ON FOOD STAMPS I was earning $650/month SSA along with my Pell Grant and paying $499/month rent which was still about half of market value. My disability was and is POVERTY, which, I'm sure, was made worse by some documented learning disabilities I've had for virtually all my life.

Back in the '70s when only one in fifty Americans required food stamps, a single minimum wage job provided me with enough income to pay the rent on a brand new one bedroom apartment with enough left over to pay off and maintain a six year old Chevy. That was when the richest 1% of Americans earned about 8% of total US income.

Fast forward to 2012 when one in seven Americans requires food stamps, and the richest 1% now earn over 20% of US income.

'Think there's a connection?

georgie I agree that a minimum wage job COULD support a single person back in the 70s----but the issue right now seems to be HOUSING good that you have subsidized housing. I never understood economics but I do know that recessions and depressions seem to HAPPEN inexplicably

I tried an Econ 101 class a year ago and left after the first mid-term.
Since then, I've come to the conclusion that neither the politics nor the history (and possibly the psychology) makes much sense without understanding the economics.

North Dakota showed California and every other state in this union how to solve its money problems over 90 years ago when it began doing business as the State Bank of North Dakota.

“The Bank of North Dakota: A Model for Massachusetts and Other States?” — Response to the May 2011 Report by the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston « Public Banking
So, Georgie Boy, are you actually trying to tell us that the high pensions paid to California workers are not part of the problem? Tell you what, contact your Governor and tell him that all the trouble in California is because of the banking system and high pensions and the habit of the California liberals to spend, spend, spend like there was no tomorrow as if the piper will never have to be paid.

Forum List

Back