Sacramento BLM vs Cop Cruiser

Man Laughing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Too bad you couldn't give all the little kiddies a turn on that ride!
loop the police car back and charge $100 to drive through again.

you'd offset the defunding pretty quick.

More like back all those protesters down into a dead end alley with several police cars at the other end and about 50 big, mean, ugly cops at the other end in riot gear and charge each protestor $100 to get out alive, $1000 each to get out alive with all their teeth, face, knees and bones intact.

Too bad you couldn't give all the little kiddies a turn on that ride!
loop the police car back and charge $100 to drive through again.

you'd offset the defunding pretty quick.

More like back all those protesters down into a dead end alley with several police cars at the other end and about 50 big, mean, ugly cops at the other end in riot gear and charge each protestor $100 to get out alive, $1000 each to get out alive with all their teeth, face, knees and bones intact.
in all honesty, no i don't want anyone hurt, run over, or the like.

i want peace and order back.

HOWEVER, if the sole reason they fight is they lost this election - fuck 'em with a red hot poker. i am now defending the system from their bullshit, not the people who are in it.

and they can't see that shit either.

so if they insist on standing in the way and refusing to work together in a cooperative manner, run 'em over. they made their choice.

“Can’t stop the revolution!”

5 seconds later, BLM rioters attacking cop car sent flying through the air.

We need a national law to make it legal to shoot or run over “protesters” that stand in front of traffic.

Cops 21
Protesters 0

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!

I can't believe that cop didn't stop for us as a bunch of brats climbed all over his car!

What if now EVERYONE starts running over these assholes!

What I loved best is that when the 2nd cop car came by, he left the jerk laying in the streets.

These stupid idiots don't realize it yet, but they are creating the Future Cop Car that will have all kinds of guns, shock, smoke and other weapons BUILT INTO an armored body that the police won't even have to get out of the car to KICK YOUR ASS, not to mention full robotic drones!

All brought to you by the dimwits on the Left.

~~~~~~
Where's Robocop when you need him?

We need a national law to make it legal to shoot or run over “protesters” that stand in front of traffic.

Cops 21
Protesters 0

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!

I can't believe that cop didn't stop for us as a bunch of brats climbed all over his car!

What I loved best is that when the 2nd cop car came by, he left the jerk laying in the streets.

These stupid idiots don't realize it yet, but they are creating the Future Cop Car that will have all kinds of guns, shock, smoke and other weapons BUILT INTO an armored body that the police won't even have to get out of the car to KICK YOUR ASS, not to mention full robotic drones!

1600196758620.png

^^^ TIME: 2 minutes and 50 seconds ^^^
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Why are liberals so uncoordinated?
Anyone with even a smidgen of athletic ability would have rolled through that with little effort.
I guess that comes with playing video games rather than real games.

Cops 21
Protesters 0

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!

View attachment 389025

*****CHUCKLE*****

Looks like a typical day in Chicago.

Cops 21
Protesters 0

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!

View attachment 389025

*****CHUCKLE*****

Interesting that the metal hull of the ship could develop an electric charge though considering that it was already grounded at earth potential sitting in the ocean! :omg:

Cops 21
Protesters 0

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!

View attachment 389025

*****CHUCKLE*****

Interesting that the metal hull of the ship could develop an electric charge though considering that it was already grounded at earth potential sitting in the ocean! :omg:

1600206396045.png

I thought that too but it is in the book.

Perhaps the different hull plates aren't grounded to each other or they separate when the switch is thrown creating floating grounds. Equipment does strange things and can be real pain in the a$$ problems if you don't recognize them in the US Navy or you could just take a jolt and know what the problem is right away.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

I hope that hurt..........

Cops 21
Protesters 0

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!

~~~~~~
Where's Robocop when you need him?

I was thinking more like Mad Max with swords sticking out of the car and hubcaps going through them.

Cops 21
Protesters 0

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!

View attachment 389025

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 389102

Perhaps the different hull plates aren't grounded to each other or they separate when the switch is thrown creating floating grounds. Equipment does strange things and can be real pain in the a$$ problems if you don't recognize them in the US Navy or you could just take a jolt and know what the problem is right away.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Well, the problem here is that to really get a shock, there has to be a difference of potential to cause a flow of current (a circuit) or maybe a high AC voltage. Very hard to do that except for what would seem an impossibly complicated, difficult and expensive means just to give natives and squids a shock, not to mention the impossiblity of "floating" the ground (hull as chassis) when the thing is sitting in the water. But good sci-fi nevertheless.

Cops 21
Protesters 0

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!

View attachment 389025

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 389102

*****CHUCKLE*****

Well, the problem here is that to really get a shock, there has to be a difference of potential to cause a flow of current (a circuit) or maybe a high AC voltage. Very hard to do that except for what would seem an impossibly complicated, difficult and expensive means just to give natives and squids a shock, not to mention the impossiblity of "floating" the ground (hull as chassis) when the thing is sitting in the water. But good sci-fi nevertheless.

1600217304062.png

1600217347760.png

You've never touched a piece of equipment, like a R-1051 or AN/WSC-3, that didn't have it's grounding strap securely fastened to ship ground have you.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Forum List

Back