Said about John McCain: "As far as I'm concerned, he sat out the war."

You were not the OP I was talking about in that post.
And now it apparently "depends on what the definition of 'is'\\\\'OP', is.

These people can only lie, twist, shuck, and jive, trying desperately to keep people from discussing what they are actually doing.

The Democrat party has long been abandoned by its few members who had any honesty and integrity. All there is left, are disingenuous liars and con artists like little oldschool.

The full quote:

"I don’t buy the war hero thing. Anybody can be captured. I thought the idea was to capture them. As far as I’m concerned he sat out the war."

The speaker?

Al Franken (D-MN), who was running for the U.S. Senate in 2008 at the time.

In case you missed the Democrat outrage over this incident, there wasn't any.

But when Donald Trump says something even milder and points out McCain was still a war hero, the leftist fanatics have been erupting in fury and (feigned) outrage.

They don't actually care who says what about John McCain. They just want to use anything they can to destroy Republicans.
Imagine what you'd say if Obama made those remarks trump made. You are right we don't care about a greedy racist old man. Occasionally a few assholes faught in Viet Nam if you can believe that. Swiftboaters for example.

All us liberals said about McCain was that sitting in a p.o.w camp for a few years does not make you a war expert. I could see trump making that same claim and you guys would not jump all over him like you did when we send that about McCain in 2007. And for the record do you remember what the bush camp said about McCain to beat him in 2000? I bet you don't

These people can only lie, twist, shuck, and jive, trying desperately to keep people from discussing what they are actually doing.
I see you have not edited your OP yet. And are continuing to lie, twist, shuck, and jive instead.

Why does anything us liberals say matter? Why are Republicans on this site mad at us? Isn't Trump running in the Republican primaries? So are you guys supposed to be arguing amongst yourselves right now? Freaking idiots

"I don’t buy the war hero thing. Anybody can be captured. I thought the idea was to capture them. As far as I’m concerned he sat out the war."

The speaker?

Liar, he said it in 2000.

I see the Al Franken mass email has made its rounds today.

Here's the part the parroting rubes haven't been told: Stuart Smalley was a comedian when he said that. He was not running for office.

50 minutes later and this blatant, baldfaced lie is still in the OP:

"The speaker?

Al Franken (D-MN), who was running for the U.S. Senate in 2008 at the time."

This thread already played out yesterday. The main gist was that a comedian and a man in the middle of a Presidential election cannot be compared, and that if Franken were running for President and said that today, it would hurt him and not push him immediately to the top of all polls the way it did with Trump and conservatives.

That comedian was running for the Senate at the time you dumbass!!
Nope. He didn't run for office until eight years later you dumbass!!

I don't care what he said about McCain. this Presidential race isn't about John McCain

and they aren't going to shout us down like they did every time someone criticizes Obama and called everyone a Racist. McCain didn't want his service questioned he should have Resigned after he lost the President run after 30 gawddam years in our Government

The full quote:

The speaker?

But when Donald Trump says something even milder and points out McCain was still a war hero, the leftist fanatics have been erupting in fury and (feigned) outrage.

They don't actually care who says what about John McCain. They just want to use anything they can to destroy Republicans.

I have made the point that in the 2008 election many Democrats made comments about McCain that make Trump's comments seem very mild by comparison. Although Franken made the statement in question in 2000, other Democrats--in 2008--accused McCain of having committed disloyal acts as a POW and questioned his war hero status. Some even made fun of his disability. Heck, some Republicans made some very harsh comments about McCain in the 2008 GOP primary.

So, yes, the "outrage" voiced by Democrats and overly sensitive Republicans over Trump's coments is invalid, phony posturing.

You referenced an ad Obama had out making fun of a disability McCain had on another thread. Can you direct me to a link for the ad?

This thread already played out yesterday. The main gist was that a comedian and a man in the middle of a Presidential election cannot be compared, and that if Franken were running for President and said that today, it would hurt him and not push him immediately to the top of all polls the way it did with Trump and conservatives.

That comedian was running for the Senate at the time you dumbass!!
Nope. He didn't run for office until eight years later you dumbass!!

Still, Franken shouldn't have said it; joking or not. It's what every comedian does at some point.

I don't care what he said about McCain. this Presidential race isn't about John McCain

and they aren't going to shout us down like they did every time someone criticizes Obama and called everyone a Racist. McCain didn't want his service questioned he should have Resigned after he lost the President run after 30 gawddam years in our Government

Oh shut the fuck up.

You were not questioning anything about McCain until Donald did it then like a grotesque little lamb that you are, you marched in lockstep behind this flavor of the week and started piling on Mr. McCain.

The full quote:

The speaker?

I have made the point that in the 2008 election many Democrats made comments about McCain that make Trump's comments seem very mild by comparison. Heck, some Republicans made some very harsh comments about McCain in the 2008 GOP primary.

So, yes, the "outrage" voiced by Democrats and overly sensitive Republicans over Trump's coments is invalid, phony posturing.
Franken's comment was not made in 2008. The OP just gave the comment the Faux News treatment.
Little-Acorn

You lied in the OP.

You need to correct it.

Or do you condone lying?

The full quote:

The speaker?

I have made the point that in the 2008 election many Democrats made comments about McCain that make Trump's comments seem very mild by comparison. Heck, some Republicans made some very harsh comments about McCain in the 2008 GOP primary.

Franken's comment was not made in 2008. The OP just gave the comment the Faux News treatment.
Little-Acorn

You lied in the OP.

You need to correct it.

Or do you condone lying?
1 hour later and the OP has still not been edited.

The full quote:

The speaker?

Little-Acorn

You lied in the OP.

You need to correct it.

Or do you condone lying?
The OP is lying, twisting, shucking, and jiving.

The full quote:

The speaker?

Little-Acorn

You lied in the OP.

You need to correct it.

Or do you condone lying?
The OP is lying, twisting, shucking, and jiving.
tumblr_n1tzjkJhxw1qk6zdio1_500.gif

Hmmmm....................so something said as a joke by a COMEDIAN is held against him 15 years later? And...........you're trying to say he said it as a Senator?

The OP should be flogged for lying and misdirection.

But.................I guess if FAUX Nooze is your primary source of information, you learn to spin and twist things quite well.

Forum List

Back