Saint Brad's work in Campbell, California

theword

VIP Member
Jun 12, 2013
God's Whiteboard Messages | A great WordPress.com site

Here's a link to some of the work that I do here in Campbell, California. I preach the gospel and God has me draw daily messages on a whiteboard to attract certain people during the day to come and listen to God speaking to them. Either they will listen to Him and believe what they hear or they will reject His voice. The listeners are called believers while the unbelievers are those who reject everything they hear.

You people can't understand the work that us saints have to go through to be a testimony of our Creator.

If Christians were true saints of our invisible Lord, they would be doing the same thing as my flesh is doing for God.

Here's a link to some of the work that I do here in Campbell, California. I preach the gospel and God has me draw daily messages on a whiteboard to attract certain people during the day to come and listen to God speaking to them. Either they will listen to Him and believe what they hear or they will reject His voice. The listeners are called believers while the unbelievers are those who reject everything they hear.

Fascinating.

Does saint Brad, the patron saint of certain people, happen to have an empty coffee cup where believers can put their pennies in?

Brad,

The truth is that all Christians, if they believe, are saints. The words "to be" are in italics because they were added to the Bible by the translators because they aren't in the original text:

Romans 1:7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans 1 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version)

1 Corinthians 1:2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:

1 Corinthians 1 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version)

Now try reading the text without the words in italics.

You're either a saint or you ain't! :eusa_angel:

Chuck

Last edited:
You people can't understand the work that us saints have to go through to be a testimony of our Creator.

If Christians were true saints of our invisible Lord, they would be doing the same thing as my flesh is doing for God.

whats that? entice certain people to listen to you promote yourself as a saint because the entire world is about to go poof?

Seriously Brad, I can understand how frustrating it must be to push that shopping cart around in the name of the Lord, but perhaps acting isn't your strong suit and you would be doing much better if you just asked someone for help.

You can do it!

Will someone in Campbell California please buy brad a sandwich and direct him to mental health and social services?

Fascinating.

Does saint Brad, the patron saint of certain people, happen to have an empty coffee cup where believers can put their pennies in?

God already planned and created everything so all my needs are met without me asking for anything.

The messages I write on the whiteboard take about 2-3 hours to complete each morning before I go out and walk an average of 7 miles to find God's believers. In the late afternoon, God has me go to a local park and cook meals for His homeless friends who He made believers. Many of them are addicted to some kind of chemical and others had businesses go under or they're prostitutes, thieves, and even some murderers.

As I spend time with my friends ( believers ) who listen to the gospel I preach, unbelievers become very jealous of us. This jealous will get them so angry that they'll have to stop it. They have tried using the local police many times to get rid of me. They even used strong words to beat me up or suggesting I'll be gone soon. Many of them call me names like blasphemer, false prophet, liar, satan, etc. None of this can stop me from testifying because my body is enslaved by our Creator to be His witness. The only way to stop me from preaching is to kill my flesh, which was already told to me by our Creator and how my flesh will be killed. Now I even know when I'll be killed after He showed me the prophecy in Revelation.

Revelation 11
1: Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told: "Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and those who worship there,
2: but do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample over the holy city for forty-two months.
3: And I will grant my two witnesses power to prophesy for one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."

I started preaching the gospel on July 24, 2011 at a local Christian church with my first message on a whiteboard, They called the police to try get me away from their church without any success. We have "freedom of speech" in this country so the police told me I had the right to say anything I want while on a public sidewalk facing the church. These Christians hate the Truth.

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold,their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.

Brad,

The truth is that all Christians, if they believe, are saints. The words "to be" are in italics because they were added to the Bible by the translators because they aren't in the original text:

Romans 1:7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans 1 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version)

1 Corinthians 1:2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:

1 Corinthians 1 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version)

Now try reading the text without the words in italics.

You're either a saint or you ain't! :eusa_angel:

Chuck

Not ONE Christian has ever been a true saint of the Lord's. Christians are sinners who can't obey God's commandments, therefore, the Old Testament "veil" keeps them from God's invisible knowledge that only us saints possess. God makes us saints totally obedient to ALL His commands.

These scriptures show that sinners ( all Christians ) are liars who can't obey God's commandments.

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1 John 3:
4: Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

Here are scriptures to show you that us saints are justified and forgiven of all our sins before we're born of God and used by Him to preach the true gospel, which is His voice. I cannot sin anymore.

1 John 1:
7: but if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.
8: If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9: If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just, and will forgive our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10: If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

1 John 2:
3: And by this we may be sure that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;
29: If you know that he is righteous, you may be sure that every one who does right is born of him.

1 John 3:
6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.
9: No one born of God commits sin; for God's nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God.

1 John 5:
2: By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
3: For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.
18: We know that any one born of God does not sin, but He who was born of God keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him.

whats that? entice certain people to listen to you promote yourself as a saint because the entire world is about to go poof?

Seriously Brad, I can understand how frustrating it must be to push that shopping cart around in the name of the Lord, but perhaps acting isn't your strong suit and you would be doing much better if you just asked someone for help.

You can do it!

Will someone in Campbell California please buy brad a sandwich and direct him to mental health and social services?

God has me feeding around 15 homeless people every day as a bodily witness to Him so I have plenty to eat.

The spiritual food that I share with God's believers is unknown to you unbelievers who mock God like you're doing in this comment of yours.

We are..... I'm praying for your congregation! :eek:

Christians spread lies throughout the world but at the same time, God has been using Christianity to spread building techniques around the world as an extension of the Roman Empire.

Read Daniel 2: 36-45. It shows the "feet of iron and clay", which is the last earthly kingdom in this world that will be destroyed by the invisible Kingdom of God. Christianity is the "feet of iron and clay". Feet of iron is the Roman Catholic church and Vatican. Feet of clay is the Protestant churches that broke up into many denominations. Clay breaks in many pieces when hit on a rock. Iron is much harder to break.

You can do it!

God has me feeding around 15 homeless people every day as a bodily witness to Him so I have plenty to eat.

The spiritual food that I share with God's believers is unknown to you unbelievers who mock God like you're doing in this comment of yours.

No one is mocking God Brad, some people are mocking your claims of being, the word, a saint, the invisible Christ in the flesh, etc, etc, and mocking your paranoia and grandiosity about some fantasy future where all flesh is destroyed and you and your dejected band of believers will be recreated in the invisible world of make believe.

Chances are you are suffering from some sort of emotional and mental trauma in your life, had some sort of break with reality, and have fallen into the rabbit hole where certain hungry people put up with your talk for long enough for you to think they are believers so they can eat whatever you are feeding them and continue on your way with your shopping cart.

You seem like a nice enough guy, but you are fooling no one but yourself.

Life is good Brad, very good.

Try to enjoy some of it while you still have a chance....

You can do it!

No one is mocking God Brad, some people are mocking your claims of being, the word, a saint, the invisible Christ in the flesh, etc, etc, and mocking your paranoia and grandiosity about some fantasy future where all flesh is destroyed and you and your dejected band of believers will be recreated in the invisible world of make believe.

Chances are you are suffering from some sort of emotional and mental trauma in your life, had some sort of break with reality, and have fallen into the rabbit hole where certain hungry people put up with your talk for long enough for you to think they are believers so they can eat whatever you are feeding them and continue on your way with your shopping cart.

Life is good but our flesh isn't and that's why God has planned to kill all flesh during this age.

Genesis 2
7: then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

Ecclesiastes 3
19: For the fate of the sons of men and the fate of beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts; for all is vanity.
20: All go to one place; all are from the dust, and all turn to dust again.

When your proud flesh perishes, you will awaken in good flesh that will experience good visions and dreams forever.

Life is good but our flesh isn't and that's why God has planned to kill all flesh during this age.

Genesis 2
7: then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

Ecclesiastes 3
19: For the fate of the sons of men and the fate of beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts; for all is vanity.

When your proud flesh perishes, you will awaken in good flesh that will experience good visions and dreams forever.
[ame=http://youtu.be/0jTHNBKjMBU]Merrie Melodies & Looney Tunes - Opening themes. - YouTube[/ame]

Genesis 2

Ecclesiastes 3

[ame=http://youtu.be/0jTHNBKjMBU]Merrie Melodies & Looney Tunes - Opening themes. - YouTube[/ame]

You're just one of the many unbelievers who can't hear the voice of God during this age. That's because your flesh is blocking you from God's hidden knowledge that only us saints possess.

You can do it!

that means you're taking food from people who can't afford to buy it..god would not appreciate that...
oh and last thanksgiving I feed around 1000 people...
I take it you have no job and someone or a group is paying for you antics..

You can do it!

that means you're taking food from people who can't afford to buy it..god would not appreciate that...

I'm in God's rest of which no Christian understands. Christians and Jews think Sabbath day is a day of the week. LOL

I'm in God's rest of which no Christian understands. Christians and Jews think Sabbath day is a day of the week. LOL
dodge!

dodge!

If you do not have the faith to believe that which makes no sense you cannot partake in the joy of insanity in the invisible make believe world of saint brad.

UNBELIEVER!!!!!

No sandwich for you!

Last edited:
Christians and Jews think Sabbath day is a day of the week. LOL

Sabbath, how about ... a type of Completion.

* deemed a perfect Completion - the same as must be of a freed Spirit, Brad - of your "own" making.

Forum List

Back