Saint West - Kanye & Kim name their son

Two useless idiot who spawn a forgotten candidate for abortion who is guaranteed to be bigger idiot than both parents.
Who gives a damn??

Two useless idiot who spawn a forgotten candidate for abortion who is guaranteed to be bigger idiot than both parents.
Who gives a damn??
By chance you don't call yourself Pro-Life do you?

And the only people who give a damn are people making a living giving a damn...

Some people were wondering what they would name their son. After naming their daughter North West it is understandable, FJO.

I figured they'd go with either South West, or Wheyout West

Some people were wondering what they would name their son. After naming their daughter North West it is understandable, FJO.
What Kim and Kanye named their child is none of my business even if some people think it is.

Fair enough, Compost.
I feel Jeremy would have been a great name. Jeremy West. I like the sound of it.

And the therapists go boat shopping...
I believe they should have thought about it a little more.
Ken would have been good, or Jesus of course. Always a classic...
Ken will do. Jesus is a Spanish name - that sounds - hay - soos -
It was a joke. To be Yeshua in English is Joshua...
Joshua West would have been a great name too. Hopefully they gave the child a middle name and he can have the option of using it. Many people do choose to use their middle name if they don't like their first name.

They named him Saint West.

Here’s What Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Have Named Their Son

SAINT WEST pic.twitter.com/xZGpY7z8KW

— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) December 7, 2015

No explanation for what motivated the name, but something tells us there’s a story. Stay tuned for how the new Baby West earned his title.......

Easy, it came sliding out of The Holy Mother of morons. At long last we finally have what this country needs:

a patron saint of morons.....

The child has nothing to do with what his parents are doing in order to make the news.
We need to pray for him.

And the therapists go boat shopping...
I believe they should have thought about it a little more.
Ken would have been good, or Jesus of course. Always a classic...
Ken will do. Jesus is a Spanish name - that sounds - hay - soos -
It was a joke. To be Yeshua in English is Joshua...
Joshua West would have been a great name too. Hopefully they gave the child a middle name and he can have the option of using it. Many people do choose to use their middle name if they don't like their first name.
This is why at 18 you should be allowed to pick your name yourself. Utter nonsense.

Forum List

Back