🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

SALON: Hillary will never survive the Trump onslaught

The fact is simple: Americans far more dislike Trump than HRC. And if Sanders were the candidate, the election would be Bern's 65 to 35.

Then you have nothing to worry about. Your candidate will triumph. :laugh:
Kasich is my guy, and he may have hope of being nominated as the Veep candidate.
I made a post last night in another thread that fits you to a T
"Democrats like Kasich because he is a corporatist"
You simply blather, you don't make points.

The fact is simple: Americans far more dislike Trump than HRC. And if Sanders were the candidate, the election would be Bern's 65 to 35.

Kasich is my guy, and he may have hope of being nominated as the Veep candidate.

so you would support a Trump/Kasich ticket? If so, you need to tell Kasich to shut off the anti-trump rhetoric.

First, Trump is not conservative.

Second, Trump does not give a fuck about the far right or the conservatives, he just wants the nomination.

Third, if nominated and then elected, Trump will smile at the cons and the far right, and do just the fuck what he wants.

Fourth, the cons and the far right cry. Again. Cry 'foul'. Again.

You guys are the little weird boy or girl that every used in high school.

It's not going to change.

Redfish, no, I would not support a Trump Kasich ticket. I said what Kasich may be angling for. I would vote third party.

First, Trump is not conservative.

Second, Trump does not give a fuck about the far right or the conservatives, he just wants the nomination.

Third, if nominated and then elected, Trump will smile at the cons and the far right, and do just the fuck what he wants.

Fourth, the cons and the far right cry. Again. Cry 'foul'. Again.

You guys are the little weird boy or girl that every used in high school.

It's not going to change.

you and Hillary have something in common, you both suffer from mental illness that blocks the truth from entering your small minds.

It's very pathetic that you, even in the slightest, do not understand Trump and what he represents.
LOL, I understand Donald Trump and what he represents just fine, he's a populist demagogue that relies on fear, anger and vague, bullshit promises to arouse the gullible masses and he "represents" his own interests and ONLY his own interests; his rhetoric and his record tell the story perfectly to anyone that bothers to actually pay attention. Unfortunately politician worshipers will do what they always do, namely pretend that he's something that he's clearly not and behave like the fawning lemmings that they are whenever he bloviates and promises them shit he has no hope in hell of ever being able to deliver.

Just try not to be too disappointed when he loses the general (assuming he even gets the GOP nod); after all he can't even get a majority of the GOP base to support him so he'll need a miracle to get a majority of the general electorate to vote for him, even against a lying, corrupt, incompetent scumbag like Hillary Clinton.

Doubtful in the extreme following his support for amnesty and the buddy-up with Romney.
Trump is not a conservative so that would mean nothing to him.

Neither am I.

The sane part of the GOP will not support Trump.

Thus Trump will never be president.

Lol that was rich.
Isnt that why you like him though Jake?

Lol that was rich. Isnt that why you like him though Jake?
TN, if you like somebody, that is the hint for the sane to run the other way right quick. :lol:

TN, if you like somebody, that is the hint for the sane to run the other way right quick. :lol:
But isn't it? inciting illegal border crossing, unfair trade, stagnate wages etc? That seems to be what you always support..

:lol: You jokester. The sane Dems don't support Trump anymore than the sane Pubs.

You are forcing HRC on the rest of us.

But isn't it? inciting illegal border crossing, unfair trade, stagnate wages etc? That seems to be what you always support..
Vote Trump you will get more of the same. He is using you like a punch bag looking for love. He will dump you the second he wins.

Vote Trump you will get more of the same. He is using you like a punch bag looking for love. He will dump you the second he wins.
I like how you keep ignoring that shit. I don't blame you. If I supported anti-american policies, I would be ashamed too.

That is you in the mirror you are talking to, TN. Keep amusing us, please. You are here for grins and giggles.

LOL, I understand Donald Trump and what he represents just fine, he's a populist demagogue that relies on fear, anger and vague, bullshit promises to arouse the gullible masses and he "represents" his own interests and ONLY his own interests; his rhetoric and his record tell the story perfectly to anyone that bothers to actually pay attention. Unfortunately politician worshipers will do what they always do, namely pretend that he's something that he's clearly not and behave like the fawning lemmings that they are whenever he bloviates and promises them shit he has no hope in hell of ever being able to deliver.

Just try not to be too disappointed when he loses the general (assuming he even gets the GOP nod); after all he can't even get a majority of the GOP base to support him so he'll need a miracle to get a majority of the general electorate to vote for him, even against a lying, corrupt, incompetent scumbag like Hillary Clinton.

You're still missing it. It's right in front of you. You're too bitter from the countless years of being let down and learning about corruption in politics. What saddens me is you don't see how hard, how disgusting, how utterly mind bending the establishment media's war on him has been. Doesn't that tell you something? Doesn't it tell you something that every establishment head is freaking out and rampantly struggling to destroy him? 40 years in the public eye and nothing really horrible has ever come out about him that was true. Not a single thing. How do you not see what is happening with Trump? He is paving the way to the death of the establishment. He's exposing how horribly blatant and tyrannical the establishment's reign is over bother parties and the corporate media. Trump is the best thing that could have possibly ever happened in this day in age within our country. Because he is exposing the machine, he's not bowing to anyone, he's hitting them in the face with his cock and telling them to fuck right the hell off. I don't think you fully comprehend just how many forces are descending on Trump to try and destroy him. I don't think you appreciate what the man is doing, which could very possibly get him assassinated. I just don't think you grasp what a big deal Trump is and what he's bringing to light and this depresses me because so many of you seem completely blind to it. It's about what he's exposing. Everything else is secondary. Imagine what he'd expose if he became president. The country will revolutionize overnight.

Forum List

Back